Mamelons de Cerise 2022

luna65

image.png.b60d513bfb4447a07fc5a5670d79436c.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Tart and fruity.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
LEMON VERBENA ~ Makes one attractive to the opposite sex, adds power to other ingredients.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a perfect summer scent! I put it on this morning and keep getting whiffs of delicious, sweet berries. While it is light and refreshing, it has a bit of depth and staying power to it. I'm happy that this is a fruity perfume I can wear. :)

I will proudly proclaim I used my somewhat considerable influence to have this rebrewed, lol.  Well...not really, just a matter of making the right suggestion at the right time. 

So if you're pleased about that: you're welcome. :D

Comparing this to my waning bottle of the original I am so happy to report that it is just about identical.  Classy cherry granita, so refreshing, so tangy-sweet, 10/10, A++, would slather all Summer long.

On 6/29/2022 at 11:16 PM, luna65 said:

I will proudly proclaim I used my somewhat considerable influence to have this rebrewed, lol.  Well...not really, just a matter of making the right suggestion at the right time. 

Comparing this to my waning bottle of the original I am so happy to report that it is just about identical.  Classy cherry granita, so refreshing, so tangy-sweet, 10/10, A++, would slather all Summer long.

@luna65, I'm so excited I just ordered a sample of this one, I love cherry granita, so I'm excited...

On 6/29/2022 at 11:16 PM, luna65 said:

I'm wearing this again today and loving it! I hadn't been around for the original, but am so glad to get to try it this time around.  Thanks, Luna!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first few times I tried this one I loved the fruity-ness of it at first. But it didn’t last very long before it settled on lemon verbena. Yesterday I tried my sample again and now the wonderful fruity-ness lasts with the lemon verbena seemingly to be much more blended in the the background.

• 8 months later...
On 7/19/2022 at 7:18 AM, Kayla said:

I'm wearing this again today and loving it! I hadn't been around for the original, but am so glad to get to try it this time around.  Thanks, Luna!

@citrine I realized I never gave a review of this for you, I really like it now that its almost a year old...The Cherry note comes on strong at first but after about 15 minutes it settles down, and now its just a lovely summer drink smell on me, its really nice but I have so many others that I love more on my list, that I'm not yet sure if I will get a full bottle

On 8/12/2022 at 11:48 AM, citrine said:

How did you like it?

• 1 month later...

I don’t usually wear strong berry scents, but I liked this one in a test vial so got the full bottle. I only need two small swipes because the scent is so strong on my skin. After a couple of hours, I can smell amber and berries fade. I think I will be layering it with florals.