Mtoto

luna65

image.png.c4f83a30eb178991af6fcf76db0554fe.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Cozy and baby soft, woody vanilla musk.
Note: Mtoto means Baby in Swahili.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice, oak moss vibe. But the BF keeps singing the Toto song Africa, or rather sounding out the beginning of the drum take-off. I hope that part isn’t permanent.

13 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Really nice, oak moss vibe. But the BF keeps singing the Toto song Africa

😂

I get a really strong oakmoss vibe from this too and have to keep checking the description! It reminds me of Petticoat Lane, which I am deeply in love with, but with a powdery vanilla undercurrent that is super cozy. I feel like I just want to curl up and snuggle myself, I don’t even need anyone else!☺️
It lasts a really long time too, I applied yesterday morning and could still smell it this morning when I woke up. Just this gorgeous, soft, effortlessly yummy skin.

• 2 weeks later...

This is soooo completely cozy!  I love the slight sweetness it has as well; this is a natural for bedtime but also for casual weekend snuggling and the like.

At first, it smells like a baby’s head! Then the vanilla comes out and turns into a lovely soft creamy scent that, as others have said, would make a great cuddling fragrance. Also, It’s quite relaxing to wear. I had to double check that there wasn’t one of the sleepy pheros in it.

• 1 month later...

I have surrendered this one to my man. It is definitely comfy/cozy, but I feel it has a touch of the “boysmell vibe.” I’m not saying that it smells like LP Blue or OCCO Blue, but if that is your thing, you should check this one out. 

I wanted it for me, but after wearing it a few times, I realize I’d like it better on him and it’s too unisex for me.

• 2 months later...

Yes! I am an LP Blue FIEND, and I love Mtoto too. Exactly. It’s not like LP Blue or OCCO Blue, but it does have that yummy boy smell element to it too. I find it super cozy, warm, fuzzy, sweet, oak-mossy, soft, comforting, and an easy “go-to” for a no-brainer day when I don’t want to spend a lot time matching my mood or intent to the * PERFECT* LP, and just want to smell really good really FAST! 😁 I reach for it a lot those times and also for No Phero days. It’s a lovely soft “staple” fragrance. I pull it out on cold days too because of the Hygge vibe I think it’s perfect for. 

On 8/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I have surrendered this one to my man. It is definitely comfy/cozy, but I feel it has a touch of the “boysmell vibe.” I’m not saying that it smells like LP Blue or OCCO Blue, but if that is your thing, you should check this one out. 

I wanted it for me, but after wearing it a few times, I realize I’d like it better on him and it’s too unisex for me.

Edited by LexiJo

21 hours ago, LexiJo said:

Yes! I am an LP Blue FIEND, and I love Mtoto too. Exactly. It’s not like LP Blue or OCCO Blue, but it does have that yummy boy smell element to it too. I find it super cozy, warm, fuzzy, sweet, oak-mossy, soft, comforting, and an easy “go-to” for a no-brainer day when I don’t want to spend a lot time matching my mood or intent to the * PERFECT* LP, and just want to smell really good really FAST! 😁 I reach for it a lot those times and also for No Phero days. It’s a lovely soft “staple” fragrance. I pull it out on cold days too because of the Hygge vibe I think it’s perfect for. 

Sometimes I just want to yell “Not Crazy!” like Mick Jagger telling John Mulaney that he’s not funny. Thanks for this opportunity! 

Not funny

Edited by Eastwood22

• 3 months later...

I’m wearing this again today. A sweet older lady behind me in a line just said to me, “Mmm, you smell like a hug!” 😊 

• 5 months later...

I’m going to pull this out today, though may not wear it because it’s going to be well over 100* here in VA today, but I have worn this out. I wear my fragrances mostly for me and this one is a good example of that. I love “boy smell” and wear and love LP Blue too. When I do wear more masculine-leaning scents, I do think I usually tend to make sure I am wearing some carefully applied makeup (not slap-dash and super-minimal) and maybe some nice earrings and I look and feel feminine that day, but I don’t go out of my way. It’s doesn’t smell like I’m wearing a man’s fragrance on me, but it does lean slightly masculine I guess, I can totally see that. But some days I want that cozy hug of a fragrance, I want and need the comforting of it, and to smell like I’m being held. Interestingly enough, I had some very potentially scary news today and this would be a welcome feeling right now. But it’s so incredibly hot where I live right now, and Mtoto kind of has hygge vibes to me, like a snuggly soft sweater or a blanket, so we shall see. I had been thinking Ascension for today with its fresh and cooling rosewater/mint scent. I have had nice compliments when I’ve worn Mtoto. I think it’s a personal decision. Sometimes I like something a little different, and when I do, I wear what I want. I almost always do this anyway, haha. I do wear things that my man loves on me for him, but ultimately, I wear scents for ME. 😊

45 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Could you wear this out and about, I have worn my trial vial and it smells very masculine on me, I love this for bed as others have said its very cozy and gives you the warm hug all night long...