Odalesse w/Blatant Invitation

image.png.40d905c365e5eabea3d4a90e939cebff.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Creamy vanilla, cocoa butter and buttercream, with hints of almond and black raspberry.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
CHOCOLATE/COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried Odalesse several times now, and I love the soft sweetness. I went full bottle unsniffed because there hasn't been a version of Odalisque I haven't enjoyed.  In the beginning, the raspberry is very tart and up front, then it melds with my skin and becomes part of the sweet vanilla honey scent. ❤️

Edited by Kayla

This is delicious!  I think it's a much more obvious gourmand take on the Angelique/Odalisque recipe, in that way it reminds me of things like Ionia or Petit-Four Your Thoughts?  It wears rather soft on me although the raspberry note is very bright in the top.  I think anyone who's a fan will enjoy this one unless they're not into what is essentially a sweeter version.  Once the raspberry burns off it reminds me more than a bit of the original Angelique because of that almond note.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, luna65 said:

It's not exact or anything, but it does remind me of that one a bit.

I get what you mean, PFYT had a strong pistachio note that this doesn't have, but I'll be happy if it's even similar! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, luna65 said:

It's not exact or anything, but it does remind me of that one a bit.

You were right, when just applied, it really smells like PFYT. After it dries down, the resemblance is a gone, but it still is a lovely gourmand scent! Can't wait to wear it once the travel shock is gone. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 11:52 AM, citrine said:

I keep debating with my self if I should get a FB or not. Now that it's rested, after it dries down on my skin it's more sophisticated than gourmand, and I’m more of gourmand girl... 🤔

I’m debating on whether to get this one too. I like it. The first time I tried it, all I smelled were cops, but thankfully that must have been travel shock. Now I get the soft sweet, nutty vanilla.  Ah, I’m probably going to end up getting it.

I'm debating too. The almond and black raspberry makes it really interesting. For me it almost smells a little boozy in a good way. I have Odalisque 2021 and everyone loves it. It's getting a little low. I think I actually like this one more so I'm not sure what the debate is! There are just so many wonderful scents I want and never enough money!

3 hours ago, Artemis said:

There are just so many wonderful scents I want and never enough money!

Yes, so true!  :moneyfairy13:

I decided to get it. I think I was hesitating because it is a really light, soft scent, but that’s probably perfect for BI to draw the guy closer. Which leads to the second reason I was hesitating:  a lack of a guy.

Odalisque 2021 is great! 

38 minutes ago, RosesArePink said:

Which leads to the second reason I was hesitating:  a lack of a guy.

I have the same problem. :lol: And all the BI and Bang scents are all so scrumptious. I guess it is a blessing in disguise for my wallet!

11 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I have the same problem. :lol: And all the BI and Bang scents are all so scrumptious. I guess it is a blessing in disguise for my wallet!

That they are! Not having a guy doesn’t seem to stop me from buying some though!  🙃

2 hours ago, citrine said:

LOL! 😂 

I didn't get it in the end, maybe next time. Or when I get a guy 😂

😊 So many great scents!

Hopefully those guys will just tumble down from the sky for us soon!

This one's a fast morphing one for me!

It's honey forward on me at first, more a delicate floral type honey?? than a gourmand I was expecting 🤔

Also has a very ripe raspberry, just a light smooch floating in the aura.  

Then it settled into a well blended musky powdered vanilla with a nutty cocoa butter cloud.

Suuuuper close skin scent, I love that bi is the phero for this!

• 6 months later...

I am so so so so so so sad I didn't get a FB :(

I was looking at my LPs and felt like I have nothing to wear lol, so I went to my sample bow and took this out. I just felt so comfortable wearing this. And it lingers on my skin for soooo long. And my clothes. I am super sad I didn't get a bottle of this :(

• 2 months later...

I love when this blend is about a year old as that is when I feel it blooms, I wore this last night for a business dinner and I kicked ass.... I love how in this reincarnation, the raspberry note pops up right at the end and just stays and mingles with the cocoa butter.  I can't wait till the next version of this comes out... 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a trial of this. My senses do not agree with Cocoa, so this together with Snoozle, and Cream Mother went to storage.

Something about creamy cocoa in perfumes makes me nauseous, may be associations from the past

• 2 months later...