Sublime

luna65

image.png.66dbc36a4daac0be5fba79b16486d298.png

Scent: Tart and sweet, with balls. (MELON balls, that is!)

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility, creativity.
GUAVABERRY ~ Attraction of wealth, excitement, randiness.
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the lime in this!  It's probably the lime and the guavaberry mingling, but it's tangy and fresh without becoming too loud.  Totally refreshing, but it doesn't make me think of a cocktail so much as just a juicy fruit salad kind of scent.  I get more of a slight boozy sweetness in the vial, but on my skin it's all fruit all the time.  Ahhh!

I hope this one will be more boozy sweetness on my skin. Lime in Let It Shine smells manly on my skin (if it makes sense) so I hope it won't stand out in this one. I got a FB because it sounds amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 11:23 AM, citrine said:

I hope this one will be more boozy sweetness on my skin. Lime in Let It Shine smells manly on my skin (if it makes sense) so I hope it won't stand out in this one. I got a FB because it sounds amazing!

I hope it's just travel shock, but this one is soapy on my skin 🥺 I do hope it really is just travel shock, because it's amazing in the bottle!

• 11 months later...

I’m on the fence about this scent in the full bottle. In the test vial and on my skin it was such a fresh melon summer scent, so I ordered a full bottle. It has had time to settle after travel but all I am getting on my skin is lime/lemongrass flavour liquor. As in, I wouldn’t wear it to the office for the fear of people thinking I had a drink before work. After about an hour, the strength of liquor note fades, but I am not getting melon at all. Is it possible it’s a different batch? Or should I just leave the bottle to settle a little longer?

On 7/4/2023 at 12:43 PM, CosmoTea said:

I’m on the fence about this scent in the full bottle. In the test vial and on my skin it was such a fresh melon summer scent, so I ordered a full bottle. It has had time to settle after travel but all I am getting on my skin is lime/lemongrass flavour liquor. As in, I wouldn’t wear it to the office for the fear of people thinking I had a drink before work. After about an hour, the strength of liquor note fades, but I am not getting melon at all. Is it possible it’s a different batch? Or should I just leave the bottle to settle a little longer?

I like the sample I received on this one, but was nervous to order a full bottle as fermented alcohol never works on my skin chemistry, thank you for the review of the full bottle version, its really helped me narrow down what is in y next order....