Sunshine Brûlée

luna65

image.png.b9bd765b6d17a8cddc08e41a174c80a6.png

Scent: Lemon creme.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LEMON & BLOSSOMS ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 changed the title to Sunshine Brûlée
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

This is my baby, so of course I'm excited to finally smell it.  Mara and I have been involved in a years-long discussion regarding my desire for her to make a perfume version of the Buttercream Lemon b&b fragrance.  The first attempt was Butterscream Lemon, which is delicious, but not quite what I wanted in terms of the concept although I was very pleased with the result.  I think she had to make it more bakery-like so that it would evolve properly.  So when she asked me this time what I wanted I said, "Again, I want you to make this." :lol: 

I'm demanding, but it's always expressed with love and respect. ;)

But...she had used up all her buttercreams for Odalesse so this is what it became.  HOWEVER, I think Sunshine Brûlée is fabulous.  And I'm not just saying that because I'm the one who asked for it.  Some may recall there was a lemon crème brûlée PE years ago courtesy of cheeseburger79 called Skelly Tart.  This does remind of that one but it's much more lemony and not as much caramelized sugar.  I love that tangy-sweet lemon character, it's perfect.  And there's just enough creaminess to satisfy my craving, heh.  Looking forward to slathering myself in this so I can smell like a whole-ass snacc, as the kids say these days.

This one is lovely! At first there is a burst of sweet lemon that then melds nicely into lemony cake scent. It reminds me just a bit of a lemon version of a lighter Creme Cake, though minus the stronger oat/cake scent of Creme Cake. Definitely on the “full bottle list”. I am smelling some light spicy-ness to it which is not one of the listed ingredients. 🤷‍♀️ It works for me in this one though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I must have strange skin chemistry (or maybe I eat too much spicy food).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This smells just like those fancy huge lemon bars you get at Kroger. My favorite dessert! Unfortunately the scent fades to a whisper after only a few minutes. I dunno why, it seems to be something that happens with citrus scents on me. 🥺 

• 4 months later...