Archive: Destine

luna65

AD-Destine.jpg

This fragrance is a tribute to a loyal LPMP beloved customer, named in her honor (pronounced “Destiny”), and evoking the comfort and joy of fragrance as well as the enduring bond of mother and daughter, reminding us that Love is eternal.  Crafted with a heart of luxurious tuberose (one of Destine’s favorites), softened with oakmoss and myrrh, white and powdered sugars, swaddled within smooth sandalwood attar and Egyptian musk.

We’ve further enhanced this beauty with our exclusive LEVITATION pheromone blend, because everyone could use a lift! This clever mix works to lift the mood of yourself and everyone around you, this blend is so much fun you'll feel like you can fly! For a good time, any time, with friends, loved ones or even strangers, put a spring in your step and a song in your heart…our Levitation Pheromone Formula has cleared you for take off!

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAKMOSS  ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Paulina Fae

Summer collection, June 2022

My "life" began on the day Destine was born.  As I held her close to my heart and touched her tiny head, fingers and toes, my heart filled with the purest,  sweetest love imaginable.  As I watched her grow from a small child, teenager and grown women, I beamed with pride every step of the way. Destine was a 25 year survivor of a Double Lung Transplant. She loved life and lived it to the fullest. She was a Brave and Courageous young woman with a beautiful contagious smile that touched everyone. She is my miracle child with the kindest soul of anyone I've ever known.

Destine, as we celebrate you in 2022, I hope you can feel the love. I hope God holds you close for me and softly kisses your head to remind you how much you are loved. One thing I know for certain, love lasts forever. Without you my tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and my yesterdays wouldn't be worth remembering. I love and miss you with all my heart, my precious child.

Love, Mom.

Review Thread