Your SALE! secret weapon: the Archive

luna65

Here is a loving reminder for SALE! season when pondering which scent(s) to choose for your freebie(s) from the long list (to be posted), the Archive is your best friend.  Many listings will be taken down from the site to better facilitate inventory count, so if you want to peruse descriptions to help you decide, let the Archive be your guide!

Just come to the subforum:

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/forum/156-lpmp-perfume-archive/

then click on the section you're wanting to look in (they are arranged alphabetically).

Note: the Miscellaneous section is for any fragrance which starts with a number or punctuation mark.

When you run a search in a particular section, be sure that the "This Forum" selection is checked in the search bar.  That will keep the results focused in that particular section and should make it easier to find what you're looking for.

If you have any questions or need help in finding something, please feel free to let me know!  Happy reading (and shopping)!

love,

your friendly neighborhood lunamod

:moon452:

• luna65 changed the title to Your SALE! secret weapon: the Archive

We don't have a section for the Private Editions in the Archive, but here's the review thread from the PE section in the Reviews subforum.

3 minutes ago, luna65 said:

We don't have a section for the Private Editions in the Archive, but here's the review thread from the PE section in the Reviews subforum.

Thank you I was curious and am somewhat new to the forum as I havent posted or been on in several years😅