Hi All! ~From an Excited Newbie

1mangojuice

Hello Everyone,

I'm Mimi, I'm an undergrad student at a big university, and so excited to finally use pheromones after reading about them for years. The customer service here is impeccable, everyone was so patient with me and so helpful! To start out with, I bought trial sizes of Rooted-Heart & Soul, Sensual Harmony ~ Enhanced w/ La Femme Mystere, Catch Me If You Can w/ Swimming with Sharks, and received samples of: Figue de Lune w/ Lumina, Violet Tendencies w/ TMI, and Argent w/ Cougar.

The reason why I decided to buy and use pheros is because honestly I had a rough year (heartbreaks, betrayal, evil roommates, etc.) and this is part of my plan to "glo up" and turn things around this semester. I am quite literally starting from scratch in the social aspect, and I intend to use pheros to help boost that. I am pretty extroverted and outgoing, but this time I want others to be inspired to approach me and initiate a conversation if that makes sense. I've always been kind of a "good girl" lol, but I kinda want to seize opportunities to make connections and (responsibly) have fun, which hopefully the pheros would help to boost my confidence. I've always been an observer, so I want to use pheros to stand out and make an impression!

:thbf54f4bf:

Hi! Nice to meet you! Oh! Evil roommates! That reminds me of my freshman year at college. Hope you found better roommates now.

Those are some nice phero choices you made. Lumina is one of my favorites as it helps to make people warmer and more open without being over the top giddy or too talkative. And at some point you might also want to try Treasured Hearts. If you like lavender, Leibchen w/ Treasured Hearts is lovely.

Look forward to reading your reviews!

Hi and welcome! Those are some good phero choices to start with. They cover a lot of different situations. If you find you enjoy using pheros, you might also want to try Audacious. That's a good one for going out and having fun while feeling confident. The La Femme Mystere you got is also good for confidence. Hope your semester goes well and you have lots of fun along the way!

15 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

:thbf54f4bf:

Hi! Nice to meet you! Oh! Evil roommates! That reminds me of my freshman year at college. Hope you found better roommates now.

Those are some nice phero choices you made. Lumina is one of my favorites as it helps to make people warmer and more open without being over the top giddy or too talkative. And at some point you might also want to try Treasured Hearts. If you like lavender, Leibchen w/ Treasured Hearts is lovely.

Look forward to reading your reviews!

Thank you! I learned my lesson last year with roommates, so this year I'm living in a studio apartment. Definitely much more peaceful, haha. 

I tried my Lumina sample already, and I am enjoying it so far! I think I I've had a couple of hits with it, but I really enjoy for the self effects! I do really enjoy lavender, and I will check out Leibchen, thank you for the recommendation.

14 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Hi and welcome! Those are some good phero choices to start with. They cover a lot of different situations. If you find you enjoy using pheros, you might also want to try Audacious. That's a good one for going out and having fun while feeling confident. The La Femme Mystere you got is also good for confidence. Hope your semester goes well and you have lots of fun along the way!

Hello, and thank you for the recommendation! I think Audacious would be really nice for going to parties and out at bars (haven't been yet-but will try this semester). I actually wore LFM when my friend and I went partying last night, and I will admit I did feel like a bad bitch haha. And thank you for the well wishes, hope you are doing well! 

Edited by 1mangojuice