New Releases for Autumn 2022!

It's 'Weenie time!!! :D

This set is a collaboration between myself and 3 of my Latin American friends....Israel, Brenda, and Sacha...who all contributed recipes, folklore and titles for this exciting themed collection. The artwork was created with the assist of an AI bot!!! Isn't it beautiful?! 

The perfumes should be up and orderable online by Monday, and will be debuting in our shop tomorrow, along with the grand reopening of our store - we constructed a brand new library room and expanded our divination and clothing sections - so come on down if you're local! ❤️

A couple of these were made due to your requests and suggestions...can you guess which ones?

AD-Catrina.jpg

Catrina - Enhanced with Queen Bee & Aja

AD-CoconutFlan.jpg

Coconut Custard - Flan de Coco

AD-CremeCake22.jpg

Creme Cake 22 - Torta de Crema

AD-EarthandUrn.jpg

Earth and Urn - Tierra y Urna

AD-GossamerThreads.jpg

Gossamer Threads 22 - Hilos de Araña

AD-HungrySouls.jpg

Hungry Souls - Almas Hambrientas

AD-PumpkinDulce.jpg

Pumpkin Dulce - Dulce de Calabaza

AD-RedRum.jpg

Red Rum - Ron Rojo

AD-Remembrance.jpg

Remembrance - La Memoria

AD-ShadowDragon.jpg

Shadow Dragon - Sombra de Dragón

AD-SpikeandThorn.jpg

Spike and Thorn - Espiga y Espina - Enhanced with Teddy BB

AD-SugarSkull.jpg

Sugar Skull - Calavera

AD-AshesToDust22.jpg

Ashes to Dust 22 - De Cenizas a Polvo

Yes, it's the same Creme Cake recipe as previous.

3 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

My first Weenies! Loving the artwork. I’m drawn to Sugar Skull and Spike and Thorn. I wonder if the latter has a succulent and roses?

No.

4 minutes ago, tyvey said:

Day of the Dead x Mucha, how inspired and simply stunning 

Exactly!  Never too much Mucha(s):lol:    Even though its not in the name, the lemons adorning Calavera make me wonder if its another version of Lemonscream Buttercream? 

Pumpkin Dulce sounds yummy, and Red Rum is another on my list. Thank you Mara, it wouldn’t be Autumn without the Weenies  :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

I wonder if there's one with the peanuts we talked about? Maybe Coconut custard has coconut, peanuts, maybe some milky/creamy notes?

Sugared skull makes me think of tequila, I think because of all.the citrus on the label.

Pumpkin Dulce...I wonder if it's similar to Lantern?

Remembrance...maybe floral? We here celebrate Nov 1st as Day of the Dead when we bring flowers and candles the graves of our loved ones. Or maybe smokey, like smoke from the candles?

14 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Are the lemons on the Sugar Skull label a hint of the notes, or are they just there for the pretty?

Both! :thumbup:

12 hours ago, Eve said:

Even though its not in the name, the lemons adorning Calavera make me wonder if its another version of Lemonscream Buttercream? 

No.

16 hours ago, Vika said:

Flan de coco!

You will like that one especially! 😉

@Potion Master  Oh well, I tried 😐. I was thinking more of literal translation of previous weenie releases  more than the notes.  But, at least Ashes to Dust is also back in this collection.

@Wanderlust  How cool is that!  You know, I remember reading in another thread (where members have to be signed in to access) that you’ve done some unique things in your lifetime.  It’s nice that we bring people with such varied backgrounds together. 

So now about this Red Rum, I’m wondering if it is in reference to notes found in sweet fruity red rum, or if its a  “The Shining” tie in…

I noticed the red flower—presumably a rose— on the label of Remembrance, which ties into Remembrance Day in many countries, and hence a dried,dead flower type floral fragrance …. or, am I totally off (as usual :lol:

1 hour ago, Eve said:

So now about this Red Rum, I’m wondering if it is in reference to notes found in sweet fruity red rum, or if its a  “The Shining” tie in…

I noticed the red flower—presumably a rose— on the label of Remembrance, which ties into Remembrance Day in many countries, and hence a dried,dead flower type floral fragrance …. or, am I totally off (as usual :lol:)

At least you have guesses, I am clueless! Are the releases coming out tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Eve said:

I noticed the red flower—presumably a rose— on the label of Remembrance, which ties into Remembrance Day in many countries, and hence a dried,dead flower type floral fragrance …. or, am I totally off (as usual :lol:

The choice of title was meant to be a reference to The Shining, but it's not a tie-in.

Remembrance is a floral fragrance, but not dried flowers.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Remembrance is a floral fragrance, but not dried flowers.

Chrysanthemum? Or more likely marigold? Maybe some carnation in there?

I’m thinking Spike and Thorn will be warm, sandalwood or amber, with a bit of spice, like Cloven Sand.

For Earth and Urn - Tierra y Urna, I’m thinking of patchouli and vetiver. The word Urna means the dot placed on the third eye, which implies, to me, something to enhance psychic visions/ spiritual clarity.

Edited by Eastwood22

6 minutes ago, luna65 said:

You're sort of right on some things...but there's also a scent which you asked for! ;)

Really? But it’s not a Lemon Butterscream, that’s been asked. I’m so clueless. I’ll finish my coffee. 

Shadow Dragon makes me think of Liquid Shadow with dragons blood. 

Edited by Eastwood22

Shadow Dragon is reminiscent of another scent, but not Liquid Shadow.

Not specifically asked, like, "I want you to remake this," but you did ask for something else.

38 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

The word Urna means the dot placed on the third eye, which implies, to me, something to enhance psychic visions/ spiritual clarity.

Urna is also Spanish for urn.

45 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Not specifically asked, like, "I want you to remake this," but you did ask for something else.

Okay, just going by names, Hungry Souls? Because I have been trying to make myself into the same level of temptation as a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup! So maybe a chewy caramel nutty something or other, or a Haystacks type rebrew. (Never had Haystacks, just heard the talk.)

Also, Red Rum, I’m thinking drunken red raspberries, black cherries and currants. Something that would make a bloody “all play and no work” mess. I once photoshopped my face over Jack Nickelson’s, the shot where he’s sticking his head through the door and saying “He’s Back…” for a social media post for my yoga classes after I came back from a vacation. 

Edited by Eastwood22

59 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, just going by names, Hungry Souls? Because I have been trying to make myself into the same level of temptation as a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup! So maybe a chewy caramel nutty something or other, or a Haystacks type rebrew. (Never had Haystacks, just heard the talk.)

Also, Red Rum, I’m thinking drunken red raspberries, black cherries and currants. Something that would make a bloody “all play and no work” mess. I once photoshopped my face over Jack Nickelson’s, the shot where he’s sticking his head through the door and saying “He’s Back…” for a social media post for my yoga classes after I came back from a vacation. 

:star: for Hungry Souls

Red Rum, tho...no, although that's what Blood Martini was back in the day, sorta.  The name is a reference to The Shining but the scent itself is not themed in that way.

Am I the only one who keeps refreshing the website to see of the NRs have posted, lol? I can't stand the suspense! 

ETA - I had to pull out Haystack to see what it smelled like. Yum! I had forgotten about that one.

Edited by Kayla