Creme Cake 2022 (Torta de Crema)

luna65

AD-CremeCake22.jpg

Scent: Sweet cream-filled oatmeal cookies.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
OATS ~ Prosperity, abundance, sustenance, money spells.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
COCONUT CREAM ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
CINNAMON and CASSIA BARK ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This year’s version seems to wear differently on me than the one from 2021.  I decided to get a couple of bottles while there is still plenty of stock.  I’m going to let it be my “Lantern” (seeing as Lantern ultimately did not work out for me).  I ordered one boosted with cops, and one virgin. Eventually I plan to have one boosted with BI too.  The rebrew seems buttery, and I’d swear there is some almond in it, even though no mention as an ingredient.  I think it would layer nicely with some of the other foodie fragrances from this collection.  I’m going to try it with the Coconut Custard. 

Edited by Eve
added

15 minutes ago, Anonymous2F said:

I never tried the first version so I have no idea what I missed.

this one plays rather true on me, a very fresh baked oatmeal cookie, with lots of butter. So much butter. I'm not usually foody leaning, but this one is delicious 😋

When I make oatmeal cookies they flatten out like crepes because I like to use a lot of butter😂 This sounds so delicious!

12 minutes ago, Amanda said:

When I make oatmeal cookies they flatten out like crepes because I like to use a lot of butter😂 This sounds so delicious!

It made me think of those really flat cookies in a puddle of butter! Fat kid goodness 🍪

Shhhhh..please don't speak. I'm having an olfactory memory experience. When I was a kid, Saturdays were for big farm breakfasts and chores, followed by ballet class, and then baking  cookies. My mom made the chewiest, most butterlicious oatmeal cinnamon cookies. I am ten, plopped down at the kitchen table with cookies and a glass of cold milk. I'm staying right here for a good while. Please, do not disturb.

Comparing this to last year's release, I would say they're identical, although last year's version has deepened with aging, of course.  If you love sweet oatmeal-type bakery scents this is certainly a no-brainer!

• 2 months later...

I got a bottle of oatmeal fairy cake on a whim, because the fairy was so dang cute, not really imagining I would love smelling like buttery oatmeal cookies. Turns out, I really really do! Creme Cake is so delicious! It’s definitely on my new obsessions list.