Gossamer Threads 2022 (Hilos de Araña)

luna65

AD-GossamerThreads.jpg

Scent: Sleek and powdery sugared musk.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR, BERRY SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This does have a somewhat sweeter aspect than previous versions BUT...I don't think I get pink specifically?  Or at least not what I think of.  Maybe a really soft pink.  I do like it, though, more than I usually like this kind of scent.  The sweetness makes it appealing to me.  I think there's somewhat less myrrh in it than in Petticoat Lane.

This is a v. Cute gauzy sugar with powdery dry vanilla. kind of pastel purple sugar with hints of..I want to say pink but it's just not there 100%, maybe 8% pink lol. 

but this one seems it doesn't have as much heft from what I remember and is significantly more airy like floating spider web? I'm gonna have to compare the two when my collection gets here

15 hours ago, Anonymous2F said:

but this one seems it doesn't have as much heft from what I remember and is significantly more airy like floating spider web?

The original title of Gossamer Threads was Spider Silk. It seemed that few wanted to buy the gorgeous scent because of the ACK! SPIDAH! on the label, lol, so I renamed it for future incarnations. :)

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

The original title of Gossamer Threads was Spider Silk. It seemed that few wanted to buy the gorgeous scent because of the ACK! SPIDAH! on the label, lol, so I renamed it for future incarnations. :)

Ah, it captured the impression beautifully!

Airy like spider silk

• 2 weeks later...

The pink berries in this are so soft, they’re there but they’re not Fairest level pink (which if I had to describe the smell of pink I would totally say Fairest!) I love Maras soft powdery scents the most out of anything else I have and this is no exception, the soft, light hint of pink is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 4:40 PM, Amanda said:

Soft pink powdery sexiness🤤🤤🤤

Yup! I have a FB spray of 2018, so I wasn’t in a rush for sampling this trial. But I like it even more than the 2018! I’ve never been much of a “pink” perfume girl, but this is really lovely. The musk and myrrh are more subdued, the overall impression is silly for sure! The white musk in the GT I have feels more grown up than I generally feel, kind of a “fake it til you make it” scent for me. This is more like I’m Goldilocks and I found the Gossamer Threads bed that’s “just right.” Who knew Goldilocks was so posh?