What SPELL POTIONS do you want me to make for the 2023 New Year's Collection?

I am beginning my plotting and planning and ingredient collecting for the New Year's Spell Collection, and as we always have to narrow things down, I want to ask you all what it is you really want.

I'm starting with this general list, and we can expand this, then do a poll to narrow it down again, k? Thanks for chiming in! xoxoxox

Blessing Oil
***** Come to Me
** Communication Potion (and expression - NightMagician) - Eloquence Potion?
***  Creativity Potion
** Fascination Potion
Friendship Potion
*** Focus & Acuity Potion
* Glamour Potion
*** Goddess Oil - Walk the Earth Like a Goddess
** Hex Deflection/Jinx No More - Black Cat Hex Breaker

* Love Drawing (Strawb/incense recipe - Beccah)

* Love Immortal
******* Lucky Mojo/ Van Van - Lady Luck
Mercury Retronaught
****** Money/Prosperity Potion - (work safe, conflict safe - OceanJewel)
**** Peaceful Home
* Popularity/Star Power Potion
** Protection Potion
** Persuasion Potion
* Return to Me
***** Road Opener
The Rooster/Ruthva/Sex Potions
* Whisker Wishes

~ SUGGESTIONS ~

**** Attraction Spell / Serendipity - openness to receiving positive experiences/interactions/items that will help us to move along on the path we are intended to follow. ~ Kayla

**** Crown of Success - Beccah

** Look Me Over - Citrine

* Mother Goddess - Eastwood

* Peaceful Home merged with Ashes to Dust - Eastwood

* Let it Go - (decluttering spell suggested but I like the idea of general releasing of things and energies) - Eastwood

*** Determination / Motivation - Ocean Jewel, Life Juice - Mila

** Sweet Revenge (I'll see if I can find my recipe, that was a looong time ago!) - Eastwood

* Anxiety Ender - SirenSong

* Gimme Money

I am not sure if this would be something that you could make, but how about a spell potion to attract positive things that are just right for you/meant to be. So, I'm thinking of something unlike Whisker Wishes, because sometimes we wish for things that may not be ideal for us in the present moment.  More of an openness to receiving positive experiences/interactions/items that will help us to move along on the path we are intended to follow.

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I am not sure if this would be something that you could make, but how about a spell potion to attract positive things that are just right for you/meant to be. So, I'm thinking of something unlike Whisker Wishes, because sometimes we wish for things that may not be ideal for us in the present moment.  More of an openness to receiving positive experiences/interactions/items that will help us to move along on the path we are intended to follow.

I like that! I will think on it and peruse my many tomes of magicks. :) Thank you for the suggestion! I will add it to the list.

I liked the suggestion of asking for a Come To Me potion like we had previously.  So not just for romance.  The old one was very effective, IMO.

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am beginning my plotting and planning and ingredient collecting for the New Year's Spell Collection

:cat690: Oh, I'm so excited!!!

Creativity Potion - please, please do this one, something similar to Pro-Create - that is both for creativity and wishes

Glamour Potion - hoping for this one too, but a foody kind, like Glamour Puss was maybe?

Hex Deflection/Jinx No More - I wish for this you would rebrew Black Cat Hex Breaker, it's one of the best Hex breaking spell potion ever. Like it worked on electronic stuff when they didn't work! My laptop, washing machine...

Money/Prosperity Potion - definitely! 

Protection Potion - yes, please!

May I add 2 more:

Luck - just for luck, like Lady Luck was... Luck/fast money?

Look Me Over - not a love potion, but I have been pitching my writing projects, and I want the people I've been pitching to to Look Me Over, notice me, I need something to make my projects stand out.

Come to Me.

Creativity because everyone could use a creativity boost especially when life gets mundane.

Fascination Potion.

Goddess oil to feel like a Goddess.

Road Opener to open the doors when creativity gives you a boost.

Mother Goddess was perfect.

I love all your spell potions, would like something with the intent of Peaceful Home merged with Ashes to Dust, a home decluttering spell that motivates the wearer to chuck clutter out the front door! 

19 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I like that! I will think on it and peruse my many tomes of magicks. :) Thank you for the suggestion! I will add it to the list.

Thank you, Mara! I was thinking something like a "serendipity" type potion, where happy surprises that are meant to find you do so. 

Determination Potion

Money/Prosperity Potion that's work appropriate (Love the others, but want one that could be worn to an office without conflict)

On 11/1/2022 at 11:25 PM, citrine said:

Look Me Over - not a love potion, but I have been pitching my writing projects, and I want the people I've been pitching to to Look Me Over, notice me, I need something to make my projects stand out.

Oh, yeah, I always thought a good Look Me Over formula would be a nice addition to the line up. It's a very versatile formula useful for people in sales, to performers, to gaining an advantage in romantic pursuits.

ETA Lucky Van Van is good one. Crown of Success is another good one, that helps hard work to pay off, imo. "May all your endeavors be crowned with success."

Edited by Beccah

3 hours ago, Beccah said:

Oh, yeah, I always thought a good Look Me Over formula would be a nice addition to the line up. It's a very versatile formula useful for people in sales, to performers, to gaining an advantage in romantic pursuits.

ETA Lucky Van Van is good one. Crown of Success is another good one, that helps hard work to pay off, imo. "May all your endeavors be crowned with success."

I love the Crown of Success and Look Me Over Potions!

10 hours ago, Beccah said:

Crown of Success is another good one, that helps hard work to pay off, imo. "May all your endeavors be crowned with success."

Well, I love that. That's pretty much the blessing that I put on the perfumes. I was not aware of this as a traditional spell potion, but I'm gonna look it up! Thanks, Beccah!

On 11/4/2022 at 10:20 PM, Potion Master said:

Well, I love that. That's pretty much the blessing that I put on the perfumes. I was not aware of this as a traditional spell potion, but I'm gonna look it up! Thanks, Beccah!

That actually makes a lot of sense, that's awesome! I know Five Finger Grass is a traditional component of CoS formulas. They usually have a nice unisex scent too. It's slightly sweet but very wearable for men. ETA, I also remembered High John the Conqueror root. I may be misremembering  but I'm pretty sure that's in CoS as well.

Edited by Beccah

Everyone has such great ideas! I love these: 

Crown of Success

Attraction (to attract opportunities, people, prosperity and all good things that align with your highest path)

Road Opener 

Creativity, Focus & Acuity Potion (to help with mental blocks)

Communication & Expression potion (Specifically for the workplace: words spoken and written are charismatic, effortless, capable, persuasive and powerful)

Goddess 

Prosperity

Mara always has beautiful creations, looking forward to what the New Year brings! 

Persuasion Potion sounds good too, I can see it used in loads of situations! 

Has anyone got success stories with the potions that were made previously? I couldn’t find reviews for a few of these spell potions but I remember reading people having luck with the Hex Deflector and Whisker Wishes.

Oh, and curious, when will the spell potions be released?

On 11/2/2022 at 5:45 PM, Kayla said:

Thank you, Mara! I was thinking something like a "serendipity" type potion, where happy surprises that are meant to find you do so. 

I love this!! 

I have no idea which of these I need but I am going to be out of a job soon. I lost my dream guy and my dream job in the summer of 2021. Then my dog died and I had to take a lower paying job for 55 plus hours a week so I could have overtime which helped. 

The dream guy came to his senses and we are super happy. I believe Quarrel Mender had something to do with it! 

But I need a really great job opportunity. So maybe Road Opener? 

I am very excited to see what you come up with. 

Mara!  I want something for anxiety and stress caused by situations where you know you shouldn’t be all wound up about it, but you just are. Preferably, a spell potion that would allow you to relax and just not be so concerned about what might happen.  Like getting through your holiday preparations when you have a million things to do.  Something that would stop me from playing out the future in my head because I’m so worried about it going smoothly, I’m obsessing about it going smoothly in my head before it can even start. There’s probably a pheromone for this, but some can cause headaches for me. 

How about spell potion to cure migraines???  But really a spell to stop obsessing or to cure anticipation anxiety. I once had a medication for high blood pressure that treated anxiety and I just never worried about anything big or small while taking it. Yes! A spell potion for that.

Anxiety Ender!  Please!  😄

15 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Mara!  I want something for anxiety and stress caused by situations where you know you shouldn’t be all wound up about it, but you just are. Preferably, a spell potion that would allow you to relax and just not be so concerned about what might happen.  Like getting through your holiday preparations when you have a million things to do.  Something that would stop me from playing out the future in my head because I’m so worried about it going smoothly, I’m obsessing about it going smoothly in my head before it can even start. There’s probably a pheromone for this, but some can cause headaches for me. 

How about spell potion to cure migraines???  But really a spell to stop obsessing or to cure anticipation anxiety. I once had a medication for high blood pressure that treated anxiety and I just never worried about anything big or small while taking it. Yes! A spell potion for that.

Anxiety Ender!  Please!  😄

*Off topic unsolicited advice. Magnesium is a good supplement to add in, if you're not already taking it. *Not medical advice, most ppl don't get enough though. I also drink a lot of lemon balm, chamomile, and lavender teas. I have premature ventricular contractions and I'm really prone to anxiety. My cardiologist has banned caffeine from my life, so I can't even blame it on coffee. 😂 Just naturally high strung but those things have been helping me, outside of the Boy/Boy pheromone formulas. 

On 11/23/2022 at 4:06 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I read on the forum about a spell potion called Sweet Revenge, seems like something that I wouldn’t mind having!

I have some Sweet Revenge that I'd be willing to part with.

Magnesium is great! I take it before bed. Dark chocolate has magnesium in it too.

L-Theanine the derivative from green tea is really good for anxiety too. You can buy it in supplement form, I use the Now brand.
Lemonbalm is also very soothing, lavender as well.
Treasured Hearts has been helpful to me for stress and anxiety.

Thank you, both Beccah and Vika.  I have been hearing about magnesium and found that I can take a little bit more in addition to what is in my vitamins and protein shake.  And I do eat dark chocolate!  I need to get the teas into my life.  I thought I was drinking green tea for metabolism, but maybe it was helping the anxiety.  Oddly, I switched to a black caffeinated tea and my migraines dropped off.  I had been caffeine free for 20 years!  I do know that green tea has some caffeine.  It's always a delicate balance, water, sleep, exercise, etc....but what really throws you off is menopause!  Things change, all bets are off!

Vika - I do have Treasured Hearts both unscented and in different scents.  I guess it's just me and that particular day.  Either the pheromone or a note in the scent will cause something to trigger a headache and then maybe only on that day for some reason. Someone on this forum told me to combine Cuddle Bunny with Treasured Hearts to counteract the headache.  That seemed to work.

However, I would still prefer a long-lasting spell cast on me...just to get a break from it now and again.  

I do like that title - Anxiety Ender.  😁

@SirenSong My friend is in perimenopause & it is waiting just around the corner for me, so I feel your pain! Vitex and evening primrose are a good go to. Well, I could chat more with you about this stuff but I'll quit hijacking the thread and visit you in your journal or you can pop over to mine. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

So many sound good. Would love to suggest "Life Juice" that makes you feel alive and enthusiastic (and maybe energetic/productive?). It would be wonderful to have on days with winter blues/inertia.

Interested in the ones below:

Come to Me
Fascination Potion
Focus & Acuity Potion
Lucky Mojo/ Van Van
Money/Prosperity Potion
Peaceful Home
Popularity/Star Power Potion
Protection Potion
Persuasion Potion
Return to Me
Road Opener
Whisker Wishes

I'm brewing, I'm brewing!

Check out the first post again. I added an asterisk for each time a potion was mentioned, so you can see which has the most stars and which ideas are the most popular thus far. Feel free to continue to suggest or help me narrow down and combine similar ideas.

My goal is to make around 20 of them total.

Also consider that the next collection will be Pherotine, so, some of these ideas might better suit that collection if pheromones will complete the intent best.

Thanks for jumping in with me! Love you guys, and your wonderful ideas and input! ❤️

11 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

My suggestions / wants are as follows:

1. Money/Prosperity Potion  
  2. Luck - just for luck, like Lady Luck was... Luck/fast money
  3. Gimme Money (the blend from 2018 was so effective)
  4. Crown of Success

Thank you, DD. I am really trying to hunt down the old recipes from 2009 and forward to try to reproduce some of those older ones that people especially loved.

I appreciate your input! xoxox

Another question for everyone....do you want pheromones in any of these? Or shall we do just do pure, powerful spell potions, and save all the pheromone additions for the next NRs - Pherotine?

Personally, I would love these to be all phero-free, people can always layer pheros with similar intent with them after all. But I do not want to disappoint anyone!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Thank you, DD. I am really trying to hunt down the old recipes from 2009 and forward to try to reproduce some of those older ones that people especially loved.

Another question for everyone....do you want pheromones in any of these? Or shall we do just do pure, powerful spell potions, and save all the pheromone additions for the next NRs - Pherotine?

Personally, I would love these to be all phero-free, people can always layer pheros with similar intent with them after all. But I do not want to disappoint anyone!

I like the idea of a money/prosperity potion without SWS in it because most of them seem to include it. I would love pure, phero-free spell potions so we can layer with pheros if we choose.

One more ask - if you end up brewing the serendipity/attraction potion, can it please not contain rose, strawberry, pineapple, or melon? I am allergic to the fruits and rose is revolting to me for some reason. 

Thank you! ❤️

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

One more ask - if you end up brewing the serendipity/attraction potion, can it please not contain rose, strawberry, pineapple, or melon? I am allergic to the fruits and rose is revolting to me for some reason. 

Thank you! ❤️

I can accommodate that, thank you for mentioning it. Most of those ingredients wouldn't be my choice for this kind of potion anyway...love drawing and fertility magic is really what that list entails. :)

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

I can accommodate that, thank you for mentioning it. Most of those ingredients wouldn't be my choice for this kind of potion anyway...love drawing and fertility magic is really what that list entails. :)

Yay! Thanks so much, Mara! ❤️ I love all of your spell potions and am excited to see the new collection. 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Mother Goddess was perfect

I would love something like this too! I am trying to survive my daughters' teenage years and I feel like screaming 99% of the time.

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I would love phero-free spell potions! 

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am really trying to hunt down the old recipes from 2009 and forward to try to reproduce some of those older ones that people especially loved.

Thank you so much for everything you do for us! 

♥️

I really look forward to this spell collection!

Thank you for putting Look At Me on your list, even if you don’t make it. 

Is it too late to ask for a popularity potion similar to Celebutante?

10 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Gimme Money

I'd love this too!

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

@Potion Master, I agree, I would also love them to be phero-free, I love your spell potions...