What SPELL POTIONS do you want me to make for the 2023 New Year's Collection?

Awesome, thanks so much everyone!

ok, one more question:

How do you feel about gold mica being in one of the money drawing potions? It's a strong potion element to have something glittering and gold, but I know some people are afraid mica might irritate the skin. It shouldn't bother you unless for example, you are allergic to eye shadow. It's pretty much inert.  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

ok, one more question:

How do you feel about gold mica being in one of the money drawing potions? It's a strong potion element to have something glittering and gold, but I know some people are afraid mica might irritate the skin. It shouldn't bother you unless for example, you are allergic to eye shadow. It's pretty much inert.  Thanks!

Yes!!!!

I have Celebutante and Levitation with glittering, mica and really like it.

28 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

ok, one more question:

I would love to have gold mica included!

Edited by Kayla

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

ok, one more question:

I would love to have gold mica in a money potion, that would really increase te power...thanks

@Potion Master, could I also suggest a sleep spell potion --- in the vein of Feather in the Wind.  This particular blend allows me to have a good night's sleep.  As I'm getting older, its getting more difficult to get a good night's sleep and I would love a spell potion that allows for a restful and peaceful nights sleep.

5 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@Potion Master, could I also suggest a sleep spell potion --- in the vein of Feather in the Wind.  This particular blend allows me to have a good night's sleep.  As I'm getting older, its getting more difficult to get a good night's sleep and I would love a spell potion that allows for a restful and peaceful nights sleep.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/810747727/feather-in-the-wind-w-phero-b22

Mara said that there are some left! I hope to grab at least one when I get my paycheck.

Edited by citrine

Don’t mind glitter, sounds fun!

Would love to vote for having some pheroed (the ones that go well with selfies) as I get more selfies from pheroed rather than when I layer pheros with unpheroed

We will have an entirely phero collection next month, so I think this bunch will all be Virgin. There will be one for de-stressing and sleep though!

And no glitter, it's mica. Glitter is plastic, mica is natural minerals. :witch1095:

On 1/2/2023 at 9:00 AM, citrine said:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/810747727/feather-in-the-wind-w-phero-b22

Mara said that there are some left! I hope to grab at least one when I get my paycheck.

@citrine, thank you so much, I had a small bit of holiday cash in my paypal account and I just grabbed one...Thank You again for turning me onto this blend...love it 

On 1/2/2023 at 12:57 PM, Potion Master said:

We will have an entirely phero collection next month, so I think this bunch will all be Virgin. There will be one for de-stressing and sleep though!

And no glitter, it's mica. Glitter is plastic, mica is natural minerals. :witch1095:

@Potion Master, Thank you for making one that is for de-stressing and sleep, I need this badly...

On 12/30/2022 at 2:33 PM, Potion Master said:

I am really trying to hunt down the old recipes from 2009 and forward to try to reproduce some of those older ones that people especially loved.

I appreciate your input! xoxox

This made me run and open my spell potions box, to peep if I have any 2009 spell variants. I don’t think I do, except maybe a Love Drawing one that I don’t see a date on. But something I found in that box - Egg Nog Riot! If it’s in that box, it’s a spell potion!

On 12/30/2022 at 5:33 PM, Potion Master said:

Thank you, DD. I am really trying to hunt down the old recipes from 2009 and forward to try to reproduce some of those older ones that people especially loved.

I appreciate your input! xoxox

Another question for everyone....do you want pheromones in any of these? Or shall we do just do pure, powerful spell potions, and save all the pheromone additions for the next NRs - Pherotine?

Personally, I would love these to be all phero-free, people can always layer pheros with similar intent with them after all. But I do not want to disappoint anyone!

I would be thrilled with phero-free!  I have faith that the spell potion on its own will work!  😊

If you're local, we are debuting them at the Shop tonight!

For online it will take us a few more days to write up the descriptions and program the offerings.

I am going over to a new thread to post the labels now...

:D

https://www.facebook.com/events/907939717223725