Spell Potion Collection 2023!

18 Spell Potions to help assure you have a wonderful year!

There's a lot of overlap when it comes to spell potions, so check the notes for each too.

ETA: Also, we decided to bottle these as a standard in the 5ml roll-ons. We did this so if you wanted to build your potion library/wardrobe with lots of them, it would be more affordable to do so. However, these will also be available in our other regular sizes...trials, 1/3 oz bottles, and spray bottles.

Cheat Sheet located here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rftq5GxWW07SWBGnaDPW26xyo9rWwed1Zyx6UsDld5o/edit?usp=sharing

AD-ComeToMe.jpg

Come to Me

Sexy and also commanding. Use this one in place of Fascination Potion or Persuasion Potion too, or any sex potion. I purposely crafted this one in layers, so you have to remember to shake it good!

AD-CrownOfSuccess.jpg

Crown of Success

For success in all ventures. Can be used as a money potion and contains swirling gold mica, so shake it up!

AD-Eloquence.jpg

Eloquence

To honey your tongue! Not literally of course, it's perfume!

AD-FocusAcuity.jpg

Focus & Acuity

Clarity of thought. Also for Determination and Motivation.

AD-HexBreaker.jpg

Hex Breaker

Not identical, but based off my earlier Black Cat Hex Breaker recipe. For removal of bad luck and bestowing new beginnings.

AD-Ideate.jpg

Ideate

Creation and creativity potion. Fertility of body and mind. Immortality through creation. This one can also be used as a glamour or energizing youth potion.

AD-LetItGo.jpg

Let it Go!

For helping you get rid of things, ideas, people. A cord cutting oil. You can dress a candle with this, or wear it while you do the task, then shower it off.

AD-LookMeOver.jpg

Look Me Over

All ingredients are considered "magnetic". They turn heads, call attention, and attract fortunate circumstances. Iron ore has been added to the master bottle. Can also be used as a Glamour Potion or in place of Star Power or any popularity potion.

AD-LoveDrawing23.jpg

Love Drawing Potion

Designed to fascinate and attract. This is a take on my "strawberry incense" recipe, and it's daytime safe, but can be used in place of any sex potion too.

AD-LuckyVanVan.jpg

Lucky Van Van

Traditional lemony, grassy potion. Lots of lemony EOs, be mindful of sun sensitivity if wearing on exposed skin.

AD-MoonMoneyMagick.jpg

Moon Money Magick

Work-safe money blend. Contains a little bit of pure silver flake to represent women and the Moon, so that's why you shake it up! (This recipe also makes for a lovely cocktail!) Use in place of Sweet Revenge Potion - as that one is a success potion - success being the best revenge!

AD-PeacefulSoul.jpg

Peaceful Soul

Zen, calming and peaceful. This one encompasses both Peaceful Home and also for anxiety reduction and sleep.

AD-ProtectBless.jpg

Protect & Bless

As the name suggests, this one is both for protecting and blessing!

AD-RoadOpener.jpg

PNW Road Opener

There are no less than a million recipes for Road Openers. In this case, I thought I'd have a little fun with it and used only ingredients that can be found here in the Pacific Northwest. You want to use a dab of this to anoint a key, and carry it around with you to "open doors" of opportunity. We have cute and inexpensive decorative ones at the shop, so if you want a decorative one to wear, let us know!

AD-Serendipity.jpg

Serendipity

A simple and delightful potion for the attraction of happy circumstances.

AD-TheEye.jpg

The Eye

Psychic enhancer, intuition, opening of third eye, and connection to the divine and beyond the veil. Ingredients in folklore are for inducing visions and attracting spirits.

AD-TripleGoddess.jpg

Triple Goddess Oil

Walk the Earth like a Goddess, and honor your ancestors, and all the women you have been and will be! Can be used in place of a Glamour Potion too.

AD-WealthTonic.jpg

Wealth Tonic

Shake up the swirling pearl mica, for prosperity!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh. Myyyyy. Gooooood. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

And you made Look Me Over!!!! Thank you! :hearts0425:

And Hex Breaker (Black Cat)!!!!!!! 🐈‍⬛

I love how the labels are like a mosaic window, ot reminds me of something holy, like a church. Nice touch for the spell potion collection!

19 hours ago, citrine said:

Oh, I am so amazed with them!

@Potion Master will we get a cheat sheet maybe again? I love those!

Yep on the cheat sheet. That's my new norm. Should have thought of it years ago. It helps me brew them, and helps Luna write the descriptions too.

17 hours ago, SirenSong said:

The labels are gorgeous! 🤩. And I’ll take that Peaceful Soul and Serendipity potions!  Thank you, Mara!  Hopefully, there will be a set of 5ml bottles to purchase?

Of course, of course!

18 hours ago, Basic Witch said:

YOU DID IT AGAIN MARA!

YAAAAAY!

Could not possibly have done it without you, Kimi. You, Izzy and me are a great team. ❤️

Kimi prints the labels while Izzy bottles the potions, y'all! It takes a village, lol.

I snapped pix last night of some keys for you guys. Keys are often used in magical workings to represent opportunities. 3 different sizes. The largest ones on the cords are the size of a real key roughly, and sell for $6.00. The others are mini. If you have a mojo pouch, you should add a key to it. Any key will do, it's just fun to have pretty ones sometimes.

Key1.jpg

Key2.jpg

Key3.jpg

Our party went great last night. First time I have fired up the cauldron since the start of the plague! I did not get a picture, but here's what I brewed, and it was delicious!

Heated in my giant cauldron pot....

2 kinds of good quality local apple juice....half the cloudy kind, half the clear kind.

Added about 30% of the volume in Simply Lemondade (best brand!)

Torani Blood Orange syrup, around 2 ounces per gallon.

A couple spoonfuls of whole cloves and a couple whole cinnamon sticks

Floated on top, mini apples, cut across in disks, so you can see the "star" inside the apple.

Black Velvet Whiskey, lots.

I think my pot holds around 2 gallons, and I made this twice. So in all it was 3 gallons in apple juice, a gallon of lemonade, and half a gallon of whiskey, if it helps you do the math, which is beyond my skills.

Perfume-wise, the potions were a huge hit! I think we sold the most of Come to Me, The Eye, and Road Opener, but we sold some of every single one! Eloquence was met with dreamy sighs, Road Opener - same, with the locals exclaiming it smelled just like a walk in the woods, and Come to Me was grabbed up so fast we had to refill the display!

I'm off to the shop again now, will come back tonight to give you a cheat sheet.

Forgot to mention that I love the “shake” messages on the sides of the labels. I appreciate the cheat sheet. After so many years, it’s hard to remember what does what and what smells like what. Also, thanks for Let it Go! 😊 When I order I’ll just let you pick out a key for me. 

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I snapped pix last night of some keys for you guys. Keys are often used in magical workings to represent opportunities. 3 different sizes. The largest ones on the cords are the size of a real key roughly, and sell for $6.00. The others are mini. If you have a mojo pouch, you should add a key to it. Any key will do, it's just fun to have pretty ones sometimes.

Key1.jpg

Key2.jpg

Key3.jpg

@Potion Master, is it possible to ask for certain keys to be included with our orders? Also, can you give a little more information about how to use the keys? If we are allowed to request certain keys, may I please reserve 3 from the $3 bin? I like the one with the large opening/circle and three flowers on it (left bottom side of pic), the one with 4 hearts that looks like a cross (top left side of the pic), and the one at the bottom that looks like a heart shape made out of a forward-facing "C" and a reverse "C." Thank you! ❤️

Still working on the cheat sheet, will have it up tomorrow!

Yes, I am happy to grab specific keys for you!

Everything will be up an orderable in the web shop in a few days, @Most Holy. We always use this space for sneak peeks!

Goodnight, all! xoxoxo

They look amazing!!! Love the idea of the Moon Money Magic / success as revenge! Also love the local slant Road Opener. Very cool.
The talk of keys is serendipitous, I wore The Key from the last spell collection today! 

It's 1 AM and I just woke up from an extremely vivid long dream, in which I shared a visit with my departed grandmother who left this plane over 20 years ago. What was I wearing when I went to sleep? The Eye on top of the Triple Goddess Potion, I had put on at work today. OMG, it worked so surprisingly well. As if there was magic in these or something.

So excited to see the gorgeous labels and descriptions for the new potions! I’ll be trying out so many of these, can’t wait to order!
Oh, and the keys are so beautiful.
Like Kayla asked, @Potion Master

I’m curious to know about the keys, what’s the most effective way to use them? I will be ordering at least a couple of them. 
Also curious to know more about the mojo pouch. 
Amazing to see the potions at work in your dream!

Edited by CosmoTea

I'm sorry to say that my cheat sheet is taking longer than expected because I am trying to add so much extra info to it. I need another few hours on it and will try to finish it in the morning. We won't be posting the NRs until later in the week so you will still have time to read up and I will still have time to add some rituals to this thread for those who are interested in ways to use them other than wearing as perfumes. Thanks for your patience with me! Good night, all! xoxox

Good night! And if I didn’t say it before, I am thrilled that these will also be offered in the smaller sizes because 1) portability and 2) then we can buy more! 😽

Good Morning! Cheat Sheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rftq5GxWW07SWBGnaDPW26xyo9rWwed1Zyx6UsDld5o/edit?usp=sharing

And posting rituals, tips and spells following this. I am happy and surprised by the amount of requests here, on facebook, and in the shop for this info! Will give you several over the coming days. Thanks for your interest!

Ok, so first lets talk about Keys! And also Mojo Bags!

Keys represent opportunities. They remind us that we are empowered in a sense. That there are doors of opportunity everywhere, and LOOK!, we already have the key. We need simply walk through that door. They can make you feel emboldened to take that chance. They are very often worn as jewelry. It can be a plain old key, a decorative key, an antique key. Get in the habit of collecting pretty old keys you find at antique malls and such. Wear around your neck, or tiny ones as earrings. Romani folklore states, that if you find a key on the ground, always pick it up, and lucky opportunities will follow.

In my own Romani culture, it's common to see people carrying what we here would call a Mojo Bag. It may be a small decorative one around the neck, or a larger one hung from the belt, of cloth or leather. This custom is repeated the world over in many many cultures, but the term itself comes from African culture. It's a bag of lucky things you either find or craft for the purposes of luck, wealth attraction, health, love attraction, etc. If you do not want to wear a key around your neck, you can (and should) add one to your Mojo Bag. It's an essential ingredient in one.

Your key, and also your Mojo Bag, should not just be kept in a drawer and forgotten. It's important to wear it and handle it to draw forth opportunities. Use it like a figit or worry stone if you like. To anoint your key, dab your fingertips with your Road Opener oil and just rub your fingers over the key. Not too much, you don't want to stain your clothing with oil. Just a drop, rubbed between your fingers. You can also do this on the inside of your Mojo Bag itself.

At the shop, we have some beautiful Mojo Bags crafted out of soft deer hide by a local Native American craftsman. I am going to show you some of those later when the shop opens.

Other things kept in Mojo Bags, along with keys, are stones you enjoy - either found or purchased, bits of herbs such as a sprig of lavender or a cinnamon stick, a wishbone from a chicken, a shiny penny or other coin - can be found or chosen deliberately - can be a real coin or a collectible fantasy type coin. A Mojo Bean which are considered lucky and granters of wishes - they are large, around the size of a nickel to a quarter. Anything you consider lucky, really. A fortune from a fortune cookie that you particularly liked for example. I remember hearing as a child that red foil was lucky. That if you saw a bit of red foil from someone's discarded gum wrapper, to pick that up and put it in your Mojo Bag. I don't think there are red foil gum wrappers anymore, but something red is always included, such as a red piece of string.

Ok, here are some bags.... the smallest ones are a good size to wear around the neck and they are $12.95 if plain, and $14.95 with fringe.

The next size up are a good size to hold an entire Rune set or a gamer's set of dice, for example. Something to hang on your belt. This size sells for $28.95.

Beaded pouches are also gorgeous and make great mojo bags....we have small ones from Guatamala, but there's European and Asian ones that go back centuries that can be extremely ornate and expensive, and they are also commonly made by beading hobbyists here. So, whatever style you choose is fine. A simple pouch of cloth, or something fancy, it's doesn't matter. The most important part of any magical working is always your intent.

MojoBags.jpg

Things from my own Mojo Bag:

Dice carved from bone. (We sell them for $14.95, not sure we have any left.)

Kennedy half dollar.

A top that spins for a very very very long time. (We sell them for $9.95)

A piece of Hematite, because it's magnetic. (A small piece is a dollar or two.)

Coins3.thumb.jpg.852e5a50c70778dbf98ec8920a9b62d1.jpg

Other kinds of coins we carry that are good for adding to your bags...

Teeny ones sell for a dollar. Normal sized ones sell for $3.50. The ones on the bottom are sold as a pair. Those have a biblical story attached...Widows Mite coins. Will share story if interested.

Coins1.thumb.jpg.f78a9d606475c163ade0b83bc635cd6c.jpg

Below are oversized or silver dollar sized.

I have a decision making coin in my purse too. Those are $20.00 each.

Oversized IChing coins are $6 each.

St Benedict coins and medals are for keeping you safe from harm and evil. $8.00 each.

Coins2.thumb.jpg.410ddbb3379623655d3e941a75cd052b.jpg

Ok, that's all for now! I am off to the shop! Have a good day! ❤️

@Potion Master Gosh, thank you so much for taking the time to share all this interesting information with us and for helping us improve our lives! I love the idea of a Mojo Bag with various little bits in there for luck, protection, even decision making. I have a couple of crystals that are small enough to carry around, but I didn’t want to just stick them in my jacket pocket and let them roll around in there with other random stuff. Putting them in a Mojo Bag will be perfect! Are we able to order any of the merchandise via the main website or do we email you a list for an invoice?

Thank you Mara for the detailed cheat sheet as well! So handy to have it all in one place. That must have taken a lot of effort and time to write. The tips on how to use the spell potions are brilliant! I thought that the description of Lucky Van Van didn’t sound like a perfume scent that I could wear, but now I know other ways to use this potion and will be including it in my order. 

The Lucky Van Van is actually crafted to be wearable as fragrance, although I can understand if people would prefer to utilize it in specific workings.

I am so excited for these! I’ve been of work for a very long time and am getting so discouraged of ever getting out of my current situation. I have some rituals and manifestations to get  going!!!🥰🤞🏼

Wow! Thank you for all the information on the keys and the mojo bags, Mara. The cheat sheet is fantastic! I didn't think I wanted/needed Ideate, but I won't be able to resist the candied apple smell!

Quick question - can you carry the mojo bag in your purse instead of wearing it, or does it lose its effect that way?

28 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Quick question - can you carry the mojo bag in your purse instead of wearing it, or does it lose its effect that way?

Great question! I would love to know as well please. I have a very sensitive neckline and don’t wear anything dangling on it. 

Thank you for the detailed contents and explanation of a mojo bag. I’m glad someone else asked. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know what it was. Off to read this detailed cheat sheet!

5 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

@Potion Master  Are we able to order any of the merchandise via the main website or do we email you a list for an invoice?

Invoice, please! Thank you!

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

Great question! I would love to know as well please. I have a very sensitive neckline and don’t wear anything dangling on it. 

If it were me, I would probably loop the cord around the handle of the purse, as you are more likely to interact with it that way. Many people hang them from their rear view mirrors in their cars too, but I am reluctant to endorse something that could limit your visibility on the road.

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Invoice, please! Thank you!

If it were me, I would probably loop the cord around the handle of the purse, as you are more likely to interact with it that way. Many people hang them from their rear view mirrors in their cars too, but I am reluctant to endorse something that could limit your visibility on the road.

Thank you, Mara! So it needs to have physical contact with you on a daily basis? I like the idea of wrapping it around the strap of my purse, since I carry it with me regularly.  

Edited by Kayla

3 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Thank you, Mara! So it needs to have physical contact with you on a daily basis? I like the idea of wrapping it around the strap of my purse, since I carry it with me regularly.  

I wonder if putting a small mojo bag onto a keyring could work too? I don’t always carry my purse when I pop out in my car, but my keys are always with me. 

4 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

@Potion Master Having read all the spell potion descriptions, I’d like to ask, can Lucky Van Van, Serendipity and Road Opener be used interchangeably? They all seem to attract opportunities and lucky circumstances. I wasn’t sure if there are nuances I’ve missed. 

Yes, there's always overlap with spell potions. Van Van is for good luck, Serendipity is for drawing happy circumstances, and Road Opener is for removing blockages in your path. Serendipity is going to be the most wearable as an everyday perfume, IMO, but if it were me, and I was only going to get one of the three, it would be Road Opener.

4 hours ago, Kayla said:

Yes, regular contact with it is best.

3 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

I wonder if putting a small mojo bag onto a keyring could work too? I don’t always carry my purse when I pop out in my car, but my keys are always with me. 

That's a good idea! Pick something of a strong material if you put it on your keyring cuz they get a lot of abuse!

Let it Go - and Cord Cutting Rituals.

I used to post a spell called, To Free Yourself from a Former Lover. These days, the popular term is Cord Cutting. The tradition of doing this, and the name, goes back centuries in multiple traditions, but the term Cord Cutting has gained so much recent popularity on the interwebs, that you may have heard it around. It's for energetically removing the invisible ties that bind you to another person, be they former lover or former friend or some other toxic individual in your life that you want out of it. What I've been hearing from people coming into the shop, is that the modern version calls for meditation and the physical cutting of a string, but it needs to be a little more than that to really work for you, so I am posting my version here.

The part that is difficult, but is actually crucial to its success, is that you need to get rid of every single thing the person has ever given to you. Give it away, give it to charity, sell it, burn it, it doesn't matter, but it has to be gone from your home and your stash of belongings. Every item that you keep represents a little string of connection, so the spell will fail until you do this. This includes photographs of the person. Erase them from your phone. Remove them from your social media pages, toss them from your scrap books - but save one, cuz we're gonna burn it.

Once you have accomplished this, and it may take awhile, that's ok, then you do the following ritual.

Quick aside to talk about the Let it Go potion. There's something about this potion that feels "uncomfortable". It's not an unpleasant smell, it's just something that feels like it wants to spur you into action. I would apply this when I have to get rid of things in my home, or to motivate me to accomplish unpleasant tasks of any kind. I wouldn't want to wear this all the time as a perfume. I will wear it when I have to get down to it and deal with something, then I would wash it off once the tasks are accomplished. The ingredients are for cleansing and purifying, neutralizing, giving things back to the earth, and protection. Cleansing your aura while motivating you into action. You probably will not want to live with this feeling for very long periods at a time. Do it, then wash it off.

Ok, so back to the spell. You need a fire-safe container, like a metal ashtray or plate, and a  small candle, even a birthday candle will do and work very nicely. In fact, get in the habit of saving your used birthday candles. A bunch of people were all wishing you well while you blew those out. That's important stuff. That's a spell, and it was a spell for your wishes fulfilled and in celebration of you. So anyway, colors of candles are  important too, because of the vibrational wavelength of colors. So in this case, you are going to want to choose a candle in one of the following colors....

White: cleansing and purification

Black: protection and removal of negativity

Brown: channeling energy back to the Earth

Anoint your candle and yourself with the Let it Go oil, in order to imbue the candle with your purpose. (You "annoint"  by simply dabbing a few drops on your fingertips, then rubbing the oil on the candle.)

Use a paper photograph of this person, or if you do not have one, then write their name on a blank piece of paper three times.

Loosely fold the photo or the paper with the name on it a few times, and light your candle.

Light the paper on fire with the flame of your candle, while repeating the following words: PROSPER ELSEWHERE, FAR FROM ME.

You never use negative words in spells, because the energy you put out into the universe is the energy you inevitably get back. So, you do not want to curse them or curse at them. You just want them out of your orbit and to remove their influence from your life, and the next step helps to do that, because we're gonna....

Once the paper has been reduced to ash, take the ashes and FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET. Keep saying your mantra, "Prosper elsewhere, far from me", as the ashes disappear down into the swirling toilet drain. If you live near a good free-flowing river, you can use the river instead of the toilet if you prefer, but I like the toilet - it seems to fit the intention, and it's satisfying. What you need is a flowing water source, that is traveling away from you. So, not the ocean, because the tide comes back in. You want it going in one direction, and that's away. Flush the toilet again, just because it's fun, I mean, just to make sure all trace of the ashes are gone. If you feel like it's bad to waste that much water, then feel free to pee on the ashes for an excuse to flush. It's an ecologically sound decision.

And congratulations, you've done it. Your spell is complete. Move on with your life now, do not keep them in your thoughts. I hope you feel lighter, and a sense of accomplishment and renewed vigor for the future in doing this ritual.

Thank you for going so in depth with all of this! 
This is exciting! I’m looking forward to this release, 2023 will be a good year.

Also, I am interested in the biblical coin story, I love old coins. And I have a silver key pendant that I don’t wear anymore, perfect timing!