Spell Potion Collection 2023!

39 minutes ago, Vika said:

Also, I am interested in the biblical coin story, I love old coins.

Ok! :D

These coins are relatively thin reproductions by the way, and we get them via the Catholic church.

The story goes something like this...

Jesus witnesses the treasury taking money from the populace, everyone is expected to pay two coins. He becomes incensed because the 2 coins are all an old widow woman has, yet to the rich people, two coins are nothing. It calls out hypocrisy and inequity, and encourages fairness on an institutional level.

From Wiki:

In the passage immediately prior to Jesus taking a seat opposite the Temple treasury, he is portrayed as condemning religious leaders who feign piety, accept honor from people, and steal from widows. "Beware of the scribes, who like to go around in long robes and accept greetings in the marketplaces, seats of honor in synagogues, and places of honor at banquets. They devour the houses of widows and, as a pretext, recite lengthy prayers. They will receive a very severe condemnation."[5]

The same religious leaders who would reduce widows to poverty also encourage them to make pious donations beyond their means. In Wright's opinion, rather than commending the widow's generosity, Jesus is condemning both the social system that renders her poor, and "... the value system that motivates her action, and he condemns the people who conditioned her to do it.

These coins are usually sold or given in pairs to reflect the above biblical story. But a separate tradition has grown out of this as well. The tradition seems mainly to be in Latin countries, and it involves the giving of two of these coins, or sometimes an entire bag full of them, from a husband to a wife on their wedding day. The ritual signifies, that the husband pledges to be the money maker of the household, and promises in turn to hand over and entrust his earnings to his wife, in order for her to be the manager of the household. This is usually done during the wedding celebration for all to witness.

And there you go, thank you for asking!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Potion Master thank you for going into such detail with that “Prosper Elsewhere ceremony!” I’ve don’t the cord cutting meditation myself, this seems more thorough.

I like the Yes/No coins. I have made many important decisions this way. I remember telling my ex to just flip a coin and either commit for good or move on regarding me, he was so wishy washy. He thought I was crazy and couldn’t conceive of making important decisions that way. No wonder I ended up making it for him!

On 1/9/2023 at 1:19 PM, Potion Master said:

Keys represent opportunities. They remind us that we are empowered in a sense. That there are doors of opportunity everywhere, and LOOK!, we already have the key. We need simply walk through that door.

I love that symbolism! Thank you for these insights.

Dearest Mara, thank you for sharing your knowledge. I could have used that spell a couple years ago. I also wanted to know the biblical coin story, but hadn’t gotten around to asking yet. The Let it Go spell potion has me so intrigued!

Aside from my coins question, I’ve thought of another: could you tell us any other effective spells to go with any of the new potions please? There are tens of thousands of spell rituals and wording described on the Internet, but a lot of them are really elaborate and might not be all that effective. 

Could you possibly suggest some wording to help us set intent, like in 2015 spell collection that I found in the Archives? I appreciate that requires a lot of time though, so it’s ok if you don’t have time right now. I’m really fascinated by the magickal world!

Also, how can Road Opener be used for any blocks/difficulties in existing relationships? Up until now I just assumed it was to be used for removing blocks in career progression, making a big purchase etc.

Can Serendipity be dabbed on something (mojo bag?)? I find that foodie scents don’t agree with me, but I really like this potion’s  intent. I’m presuming anointing something that will live in my pocket won’t be as effective as my skin spreading the scent around. 

6 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

@Potion Master I find the coin story fascinating, thank you for sharing!

I’m drawn to the coin in one of your photos that says ‘Do small things with great love’. Do you have others similar to these with some inspirational quotes?

That's the only one we currently have with a quote like that, but we have other "lucky coins" that are $20 each, and we also have stones and ceramic palm pieces with inspirational words on them, that sell I think for around $5-$6 each.

Here's the other coins, front and back:

Coin1.jpg.99c549a3ad3bfe0f146433bdbc234c64.jpg

3rd one on the top is a Mayan Calendar. Last on that row is a New Zealand coin commemorating the filming of Lord of the Rings over there.

Middle row is Princess Diana, the band Queen, and the Goddess Isis.

Bottom row are zodiac coins from Russia.

Coin2.thumb.jpg.80cec807c9ea3b5eb0a1edcc10d43d85.jpg

Here's some engraved stones and ceramics with words on them, we also have a stone with an angel on it.

The colorful Raku pieces beneath those are $8 each and the round ones have inspiring words on the back, the heart shaped ones do not.

Raku.thumb.jpg.6a475b37a2d90d04561ff77c1011d995.jpg

Here are all the keys to choose from, from the $1 and $3 bowls: (The ones with whiteout on them were snapped up as I took the pic and they were the only ones of that style. Most of them I have multiples, though.

$1 keys

Key01.thumb.jpg.9af776b6c56578eb2eca76d047ee29e9.jpg

$3 keys

Key02.thumb.jpg.f00ca3bf7b76aa0b5924ed7828faafe5.jpg

I wanted to show you these cool spinners that sell for $9.95. They represent endurance and fortitude, and can double as pendulum - a decision maker. If you want to use it as a pendulum, you can simply pull a hair from your head to use as a string, and thread it. I can explain using pendulums in another post if you like. And also, these routinely sell online for $75 and up, for some crazy nonsensical reason. These are exactly the same as those expensive ones.

top01.thumb.jpg.a90677955becdf27544637835d21e7ff.jpgtop02.thumb.jpg.5755e47c76178a97c026e11c6ab8ed8b.jpg

Last thing I have time for at the moment, as I am off to the dentist (yay) then the shop, one of our gals at our Witchy Tuesday hangs yesterday allowed me to snap a pic of her mojo bag. She purchased this from a Native American artisan in the southwest, so it's called a Medicine Bag in that culture. But these were the beaded style I was talking about, sooo pretty. (We don't have any atm) And she shows us what she keeps in it too.

mojo01.jpg.f345a037307b0fdc32436d243e4ea44a.jpgmojo02.thumb.jpg.913c22376679b6a990d1247760ff50aa.jpg

3 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Can we pre order a trial set?

We will have them up for ordering, likely by tomorrow (Thursday).

1 hour ago, CosmoTea said:

Aside from my coins question, I’ve thought of another: could you tell us any other effective spells to go with any of the new potions please? There are tens of thousands of spell rituals and wording described on the Internet, but a lot of them are really elaborate and might not be all that effective. 

Could you possibly suggest some wording to help us set intent, like in 2015 spell collection that I found in the Archives? I appreciate that requires a lot of time though, so it’s ok if you don’t have time right now. I’m really fascinated by the magickal world!

Also, how can Road Opener be used for any blocks/difficulties in existing relationships? Up until now I just assumed it was to be used for removing blocks in career progression, making a big purchase etc.

Can Serendipity be dabbed on something (mojo bag?)? I find that foodie scents don’t agree with me, but I really like this potion’s  intent. I’m presuming anointing something that will live in my pocket won’t be as effective as my skin spreading the scent around. 

I have a mental list of spells and rituals I plan on sharing here to go along with these potions. I am trying to post every morning before I race off to the shop, so stay tuned! My next planned post is to discuss prosperity bowls you can do in your home to draw wealth and cleanse any negative energy. And I also want to discuss preparing food with intent. What I do with perfume ingredients here, you can do when you make drinks and meals at home. I will also address all your questions. More to come! Have a great day! xoxoxo

I can’t thank you enough, Mara, for your patience and dedication to this community. We are so lucky to have you passing on your wisdom, giving us so much of your time and encouraging us to build our knowledge of things that we can benefit from in our lives.

I only joined this community a year ago, and I know I am going to be sticking around here for a long time. All because how personalised the whole shopping experience has felt, how involved you are in the process, how much support there is here on the boards. I think we can all agree that your potions and fragrances make the world a better place😊 

And now I am going to sit down with a cup of tea (a very British thing to do, isn’t it) and look at all the photos in detail to decide what to order. So much choice. I don’t do well with decision making. I need a pendulum, a coin and probably something else to help me with that, haha. 

That beaded Medicine Bag is so beautiful! 

And I can’t believe the online price for the spinners!!😲 Instead of charging the same, you are so kind to charge a fair price, so that more people can have them in their homes. I would definitely love to know how to use one for decision making. I have angel cards (that I have just remembered I have!) that I used to use for answering some questions, but never used a pendulum.

22 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I have a mental list of spells and rituals I plan on sharing here to go along with these potions. I am trying to post every morning before I race off to the shop, so stay tuned! My next planned post is to discuss prosperity bowls you can do in your home to draw wealth and cleanse any negative energy. And I also want to discuss preparing food with intent. What I do with perfume ingredients here, you can do when you make drinks and meals at home. I will also address all your questions. More to come! Have a great day! xoxoxo

All of that sounds amazing, thank you! Hope it all went well at the dentist’s!

For those that are too impatient to wait...the collections are ready to ship if you want to grab one now, so I posted JUST the Sets & Specials offering for you.  I am programming the rest tomorrow.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/spell-potion-perfumes-for-2023-trial-and-full-bottle-sets

And, if there's any extras you are interested in from the shop, like keys and other things like that, that too will take a few days and require an invoice. So this is only for the sets. I am not writing invoices tomorrow, only programming. K? Thank you!  Have a great night!

Thanks Mara!

I just want to mention, for newer forum members, that I never travel without some LPMP spell potions in trial size. I have full bottles of many of these / variants of these, but I will at least get all the trials and put them in my luggage and leave them there, as soon as I get them. I don’t have any travel plans at the moment, but I’ll be ready and obstacles be damned! 

Thanks, Miz Mahvelousness! I definitely fall into the cannot wait category. Ordered a sample set. Plan to order full bottles of Ideate and Serendipity (so long as the maple plays nicely with others).  Cannot wait to try the samples! Have your cheat sheet at the ready. ❣😘

@Eastwood22 Thanks for the tip! Do you also do some rituals when you put them on? I would imagine it can be difficult to do while travelling.

I can’t believe I haven’t asked this already- how much does everyone apply? Is there a cautious approach of less is more, like with pheromones, or can I lather up as much as I want? 
Trying to judge how much to order. 

Edited by CosmoTea

You can wear all of these scents as perfume, in addition to any ritual work you might enact.  So from one perspective you can wear as much as you might normally or might wish to.

40 minutes ago, luna65 said:

You can wear all of these scents as perfume, in addition to any ritual work you might enact.  So from one perspective you can wear as much as you might normally or might wish to.

That’s helpful, thank you. Full bottles of some of these sound good.

Good Morning! (omg, i started writing this 8 hours ago and kept getting interrupted! Good Afternoon!) Today I wanted to share with you this concept of Prosperity Bowls, which are not just for attracting prosperity into the home, but also for cleansing the environment. My friend Sacha, who helped with the Sugar Skull Collection, does this every month and it's a great ritual.

One keeps a bowl either by the front door or on the kitchen counter, on the mantle, or on an altar, that you "feed" throughout the month for prosperity. You discard the contents at the end of every month and start fresh again on the 1st. The permanent items are 'cleansed' and re-used, but the foody or perishable items are given back to the earth.

Any kind of bowl will do. Something fire-safe is a good idea, but you can use glass or metal or ceramic. My friend Michelle is making a bowl using those hand sculpture kits? She is molding her open palms and her husband's together in a bowl shape, so that prosperity comes right into their hands. Cute idea.

Below is me being all fancy and elaborate with my bowl, but really, this set up was not at all expensive. $10 for the glass bowl and $24 for the little table "altar", both purchased at Home Goods. We also sell little table altars like this, but smaller and more rough looking. But as I said, any bowl will do, and you do not need a stand for it.

Bowl1.thumb.jpg.036ba797f185b03a779945ab3bdbd7a3.jpg  Bowl3.thumb.jpg.e553704ba003d639d99c6e39ddfc165c.jpg

You start by filling the bottom of the bowl with either salt (any kind of salt, for cleansing and purifying the energy in your home) or dry rice or beans or grains of some kind (because all of these represent prosperity and plenty).

Then you start adding things...a few bay leaves and a cinnamon stick for attracting money....a cinnamon stick and a vanilla pod would attract love too. Add some rose petals for loving energy, or some lavender buds for peaceful energy. Add a few drops of the Spell Potion of your choice. Arrange some pretty crystals in there, a deity statue if you like, coins, a key, a naturally shed cat whisker for luck etc.

Take a look at our Magickal Ingredient pages here, for ideas of what to add for what purposes:

Plants: https://lovepotionperfume.com/blogs/reading-room/magickal-ingredient-lore

Rocks: https://lovepotionperfume.com/blogs/reading-room/the-power-of-crystals

Use the bowl to burn your incense, candles or sage, and allow the ashes to mix and mingle with the rest. If you eat an orange, put some of the orange peel in there. Keep adding little things throughout the month to "feed" it. Allow your household members to add things to it as well.

Doing this should help your home feel more peaceful and add a little prosperity coming in the door. Oh yes, when you set it up on the first of each month, you can also blow some powdered cinnamon in through your front door as well.

At the end of the month, when you dismantle it, toss the perishables outside in the earth or in a compost pile. Remember if you use salt, that it will kill anything growing in that spot, so keep that in mind. If birds and animals get to it, it's ok. That's what the Deities intended for it then.

For the items you are keeping and reusing, there is a second ritual - bathing the items in Holy Water or Moon Water.

Be mindful of anything that is not water-safe and pull that aside - dry salt cleanses anything else, so it's fine. You can make Moon Water in a number of ways. You can collect rain water, or use water straight from your tap, use bottled or distilled, it just depends what you intend to do with it. You fill an old spaghetti jar, and either leave it outside or just on your windowsill during the full moon, to charge it up with Moon energy. Water is considered a highly programmable substance, so you can charge it up with any intent you choose. Just get in the habit of filling a jar each month and leaving it on a windowsill all month until you need it.

Rinse all your stuff in it, and allow it dry before replacing it in your new month's bowl.

Other uses for Moon Water -

Adding it to a few drops of potion oil in a spray bottle, to spray around your house.

You can drink it, but you'll need to use bottled or distilled water for that, as germs will grow in it otherwise. Same goes for using it with your beauty supplies - choose distilled water.

You can add crystals or herbs to it in a spray bottle too. Spraying Moon Water with some potion oil, herbs or crystals is a nice thing!

I hope I remembered everything. I have been getting interrupted all day so I may have forgotten something, Please ask if you have any questions!

3 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

@Eastwood22 Thanks for the tip! Do you also do some rituals when you put them on? I would imagine it can be difficult to do while travelling.

I can’t believe I haven’t asked this already- how much does everyone apply? Is there a cautious approach of less is more, like with pheromones, or can I lather up as much as I want? 

The ritual upon application is simply envisioning the happy outcome you would like to get out of it. Think of yourself having a happy day, meeting friendly new people, being given new opportunities...whatever suits.

How much depends on how strong the perfume and what the purpose.

When I slather, I roll from my belly button to my cleavage. Dab some on the back of my neck, and dab some on my inner elbows.

If it's for something specific and short lived, I might just use my wrists or hands and wash it off afterwards.

You needn't worry about it in the same way as pheromones, you just have to make sure you're being appropriate, perfume level wise, for your surroundings.

The two loudest/strongest perfumes in this collection, IMO, are Come to Me and The Eye. Van Van is also pretty strong but will burn off faster on me as my skin doesn't hold on to citrus notes very long.

I have a little bowl that I keep Auntie Em's that I bought from the store. Also Giving to charity adds to your own  prosperity .

So excited to get this new sample set 

I requested an invoice for some Coins, are you selling red string/ribbon and or the red lucky money envelopes?

Thanks Mara for the Prosperity Bowl details! I wonder where to put one out of reach of my young son, he is prone to clumsily knocking things over or putting things in his mouth (I imagine him nibbling on a crystal and swallowing some ashes). I’m still trying to find a good place for my small crystal collection where he won’t break them (especially selenite and raw crystals). 

Thank you for the dosage tips too!

22 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

Nah, no rituals when traveling. Can you imagine me in the bathroom, burning candles while 3 teenagers are ready to walk over to Disneyland? They'd probably think I was doing drugs in there. I just think about the intention as I apply. I also use them in the car on road trips.

I do wear them as perfumes, even ones that might be more suited to other applications, like Peaceful Home. i figure it's for me, so I might as well be the one smelling it. The only one I use exclusively as/with ritual is Ashes to Dust. I think Let It Go was the one that Mara specifically said that it's not going to wear like perfume and you'll want to shower it off. 

Yeah, maybe not the best idea then😁 I look forward to setting my intent and trying out the different potions. I worry a few of these scents won’t do well on my skin, Unisex scents seem to go really masculine on me and foodie ones end up too sweet during drydown. I can still dab some on my wrists, I guess, and anoint things instead. 

Edited by CosmoTea

THEY ARE UP AND ORDERABLE!!! WOOHOO!!!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases?page=1

I am not going to put these on the LUV/Etsy site, only on the main site.

HOWEVER, if you are buying from the UK, we HAVE TO sell to you via a private listing on Etsy so we can use their VAT certificate. So in the case of UK shipments, please make sure to ask for an invoice, and also please ask for an invoice if you want other spell supplies and such from the shop so you only have to pay once and there's no confusion on our side.

Our Email address: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks bunches, have fun! And Please let me know if I screwed up anywhere and need to fix anything! I always appreciate the assist! ❤️

4 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

Last minute question (to anyone who knows), after reading the full descriptions on the website. What are some real-life examples of Ideate uses? 

It's a creativity and creation potion that can also be used as a glamour.

Wear Ideate when you are being creative. Wear it if you are trying to get pregnant. Wear it if you are trying to present as younger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW COUPON CODE

If you are spending over $100 on items not already discounted, try this coupon code...let me know if there are any probs with it, I just programmed it. Thanks!

10-OFF-100

26 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It's a creativity and creation potion that can also be used as a glamour.

Wear Ideate when you are being creative. Wear it if you are trying to get pregnant. Wear it if you are trying to present as younger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW COUPON CODE

If you are spending over $100 on items not already discounted, try this coupon code...let me know if there are any probs with it, I just programmed it. Thanks!

10-OFF-100

Hi, Mara. I used the coupon code this morning and it took 10% off the already discounted sets. I sent you an email about it because that usually doesn't happen.

Next I want to share with you about Cooking with Intent.

What I do with perfume oils, you can easily do at home when feeding yourself and your family, or mixing up drinks for your friends. I even did a class on this at the shop. You might notice that several of this months potions, and many from years past, could easily be converted into drink and food recipes you can enjoy at home.

The thing to remember is that every ingredient that you can cook with has been bestowed a magical meaning over time, and if you choose them for their magical purpose and with it in mind, you are actually crafting a spell out of dinner.

Let's take Pizza as an example. It's a fabulous thing to make at home with your loved ones - you can buy a pre-made crust, and all you have to do is add toppings and bake, but it can be a bonding experience, as well as a creative one, satisfying to make and eat, and tons of fun. It's a perfect example of a blessing for the home on all levels.

Pizza.thumb.jpg.702d7505e874579376500c676a76a52b.jpg

Let's look at the ingredients from a magical perspective:

The dough is made of flour which is for drawing prosperity and plenty to your home.

Salt is for cleansing and purifying and removing negative energy.

Tomatoes/tomato sauce is for attracting love and repelling negativity.

Cheese is Goddess energy - nurturing, soothing, easing of troubled relationships.

Garlic, onions, black and spicy peppers are all for protection from danger and cleansing negativity from the home.

Basil is for mending quarrels and creating empathy.

Oregano attracts love and luck, and soothes the nerves.

Bell peppers are representations of the heart and inspire loving energy.

Olives are for prosperity and peace.

Mushrooms are for fertility/verility/sex and also represent fairy magic.

What else might you add to your pizza?

Pineapple? Protection and drawing money and luck.

Many leafy lettuce-y things are for cooling passions, so can help end arguments.

Spinach tho, is for manifesting your dreams, love and sex, and endurance.

Artichoke? Sexual stimulation and mending rifts.

So you see, what an amazingly powerful spell a pizza can be! Love, peace and plenty! And a wonderful way to nurture your household, especially if you involve them in the process.

I do this same thing when preparing my "cauldron punch" bowls at the shop for parties, but you can do it on a glass by glass basis too.

Punch1.thumb.jpg.af0030343790f7cf2c96d9acd8eaae73.jpg

Many of my punch recipes start with Lemonade, which is energizing and attracts friendship.

In my "Nebula Punch" above, I also used Blue Curacao which is made with oranges, and oranges inspire happiness and love.

Blueberries are for peace and calm and communication.

Starfruit symbolizes magical energy.

All kinds of booze are for celebratory spells and tribute to the divine.

Punch2.thumb.jpg.fb6f6e66663ced39d366974eea954998.jpg

I made this one with lemonade mixed with melon liquor and all sorts of melon balls. Melon is water magic, goddess energy, and fertility/creativity.

Limes are healing, love and protection. Spearmint is stimulation and creativity, as well as love and protection.

A perfect potion for love would start with orange juice - for eternal love and devotion.

Add to that, vanilla extract - love, lust, happiness.

And on top, sliced strawberries for attraction, love, friendship and happy circumstances.

I've always found inspiration in cookbooks and dessert books for our perfume potions, but these days there's a lot more to explore because many books are being released specifically with the magical meanings of ingredients and intentions in mind. We carry a great selection at the shop, and I recommend you grab at least a couple, for food and for drinks. I guarantee you will find them fun and a new way to add some MAGIC to your life! :)

cook.thumb.jpg.911b2dd94d754df47e6b6506e29f733f.jpg

43 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Hi, Mara. I used the coupon code this morning and it took 10% off the already discounted sets. I sent you an email about it because that usually doesn't happen.

It's true, that coupon was for the black friday sale, and I needed to do another one. I haven't had time to look at your email yet sorry, and I am off to the shop now, so tomorrow I will be answering them and also sending invoices to those that need it.

Kayla, for your order, we are all good, thank you so much.

Have a great day, Everyone!

Thank you for all these ideas, Mara! Who would have thought something like a pizza could have so much meaning behind it. I have fussy eaters in the house, otherwise I would have grabbed the recipe book.

Wow, you guys all work fast, several potions are already sold out in Full Bottles!! 

Edited by CosmoTea

4 minutes ago, CosmoTea said:

Thanks, Mara!

Wow, you guys all work fast, several potions are already sold out in Full Bottles!! 

That's because I only added one or two thinking peeps would want the smaller bottles, I will go add more now. Thank you!

As we were talking about decision makers earlier, I thought we could chat about Pendulums.

People often ask what the difference is between a Pendulum and a Ouija or Spirit Board, so let's go there first.

Pendulums supposedly access your own inner wisdom and focus the energies that exist around you on this plane. Some might say, your guardian angels and such are helping you to decide, or your own "higher self".

Spirit Boards on the other hand, are supposed to open a portal into another dimension. Into dimensions where demons and the dead might reside. You do not want to play with spirit boards, they can let things in that you can't get rid of. They are pretty and mystical looking and make great gothy decor, but don't use them unless you then want to deal with years of being plagued by bad luck (demons messing with you) and repeated involved rituals to banish them and seal the door you opened. It's just not worth the headaches, leave them be.

So, access your own higher wisdom, or open a doorway to Hell. Choose wisely. :lol:

So as you might guess, Spirit Boards are frowned upon by pretty much every religion, while pendulums are considered A-OK, even, surprisingly, by most Catholics.

There are Pendulum Boards that you can use, that look a little like a Spirit Board in some ways, but you do not actually need one. Pendulums mostly only help you with YES or NO questions, and you can do this easily enough while holding over the palm of your hand, or just letting it swing freely

Pend1.thumb.jpg.543136d6835e1a6132aade1e99e744be.jpg

Various Pendulum Boards, we have them for sale between $6-$45, depending upon materials and size.

Pend2.thumb.jpg.40fedc50717ff6375bbd4f208f105c73.jpg

Pend3.thumb.jpg.07281816faa64077136769b468762578.jpg

So the first thing you do when you get a pendulum, is talk to it. Hold it over your palm or the pendulum board.  Say, "Show me YES." then "Show me NO."

For most people, they respond like you would nod your head. Up and down for YES. Side to side for NO.

In some cases they circle, usually in this fashion but it could be different for you.... Clockwise for YES, Counter-clockwise for NO.

So this is why you ask it. Doing so signals the cooperation between you and the object and programs the object to answer to you.

Are you moving the object yourself, consciously or subconsciously? Well, yeah. That's the point. You really do already know how best to deal with your query. This object is helping you get to your own inner wisdom. And it's a kinda fun way to get there. When I am demonstrating them in the store, I usually ask it, "Should I have ice cream for dinner?" It makes people laugh and shows that you can use them in a playful way as well as a serious way.

Some people find that they can't get one to move. Or they are trying so hard not to move it, because they think it should move only with exterior forces and not their own. To these people I say, ask your question, then turn your head away so you are not looking at it. When you look back at it again, it will be moving.

Pend6.thumb.jpg.d6b09ebd9907dc163d984653a2548eaf.jpg

I make most of the pendulums in our store by hand. They are a little fancier than the typical fare, with stone or metal pointers, longer than usual chains, and sparkly crystals along the chain and on the ends. Depending on what's in them, they sell anywhere from $14.95 to $44.95.

I also make them as necklaces - very long, so you can use it without even taking it off. I do these custom for each person, and sell them for $44.95.

This was the first necklace one I ever made. I make them a little fancier/better now, but I still wear and use mine. Kindly ignore the coating of dust and cat hair all over me, thanks.

Pend4.thumb.jpg.1cedfca3241d0376ecb27a97ea6e998e.jpgPend5.thumb.jpg.3bf96b7dcd9309069c141b41e446eea7.jpg

Funny enough, someone asked for a potion to help make decisions the other day, and I DID make one in the 2015 spell collection, called, shockingly, Pendulum Potion. I still have a few bottles left tucked away at the shop, and it can be used both to cleanse and charge your pendulum, or worn to help with your decision making skills. Let me know if you are interested in adding a pendulum to your order, or are interested in any other helpful decision making objects.

In our next episode, I would like to share about Evil Eyes and other amulets of protection, so stay tuned! :)

These pendulums are very pretty, and so much safer sounding that Spirit Boards. Years of bad luck definitely don’t appeal that much to me😊 Oh, what sizes are the Pendulum Potion bottles? Are they still potent, despite their age?

6 hours ago, CosmoTea said:

Oh, what sizes are the Pendulum Potion bottles? Are they still potent, despite their age?

We only have 2 or 3 full bottles left, no trials. So 10ml each (1/3 fl.oz.).

We loved those labels so much that we rebrewed the potions repeatedly with those labels until 2020, so they aren't really that old.

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

We only have 2 or 3 full bottles left, no trials. So 10ml each (1/3 fl.oz.).

We loved those labels so much that we rebrewed the potions repeatedly with those labels until 2020, so they aren't really that old.

Perfect, I’ve emailed you. Looking forward to trying it out with my pendulum.

On 1/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, Potion Master said:

Let's take Pizza as an example.

Interesting that you should mention pizza. The magical symbolism for pizza seems to be similar to how it’s interpreted in dreams as well. Pizza is considered a positive symbol, especially cheese pizza! It represents nourishment, abundance, choices and variety. And is symbolic of wholeness, being complete, perfection. Bread (or crust, which is basically bread) is also symbolically considered a gift from the gods and is a very positive dream omen. Tomatoes are also a positive dream omen and symbolically are good luck, especially in love. Hmm, think I’m going to have to look deeper into this.

I also really like the idea of the Prosperity Bows! Seems like a really nice way to stay centered and focused on creating a peaceful and abundant home/life.

Anyway, the sample set arrived and I’m really excited to try some of these out. Especially after your (Mara’s) dream experience with The Eye and Triple Goddess.