Hot Cherry 2023 w/Heart Throb

AD-HotCherry-usgsGulfMexicoFlorida-sediment.jpg

Scent ~ Woody Cherry Tobacco & Resins.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
CHERRY WOOD - Good fortune, happiness. A witch wood, carried it helps the traveller from getting lost.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

I need for someone to review this. I can't do heavy resins on my skin, but I have one of Mara's diffusers. I can absolutely enjoy that. Does this run sweet, or more like dark, Luxardo cherries?

Unfortunately I can't compare this to the previous version as I lost all my samples in the fire, but it seems to me that the original was like a cherry-vanilla for guys, but this definitely has more of an emphasis on the oud, it's right in the center.  The oud and the cherrywood might be mingling.  I can definitely smell the cherry in the vial but on my skin this is woody with an undercurrent of the tobacco.  I imagine with aging this will mellow out, but right now it is a very masculine/man on the prowl kinda thing, at least to me.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s so nice. Smells expensive. I wonder what to layer it with for a softer impression if I get a Virgin bottle for myself

Edited by Mila

This is very nice! I think it’s the boyfriend’s number one choice in the batch I got him. It smells mellow and the tonka gives a light sweetness with the woody/smokiness. I agree that the cherry is stronger in the bottle and more mellow on the skin. It all blends beautifully.  I’m hoping the cherry deepens a lil more with age but it’s already a wonderful scent.