Love Potion: Pink Lace w/Lace

AD-LPPinkLace-USGSUtah.jpg

Scent: Sweet and spicy peach.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love, romance, passion, femininity.
VANILLA ~ Extraordinary aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, and is physically vitalizing, familial sense memories, soothing, nurturing, comforting.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, energizing, creativity, psychic powers.
SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

I am in love! I’m wearing Pink Lace today by itself (lol) and now it’s sweet, creamy and warm fruit. Great for a sunny warm summer day (not that the weather is cooperating here). Today, no hint of grapefruit that I thought I smelled yesterday (and is NOT) an ingredient in it, just my nose playing tricks on me. I can’t stop sniffing myself. So, this looks like it will be a full bottle (or ten) for me. Ooh and my cat likes it too.

ETA:  The longer It’s on, the better it gets. It’s now really sweet, creamy but still light and airy and very pink.

Edited by RosesArePink

On 6/7/2023 at 10:04 AM, RosesArePink said:

I am in love! I’m wearing Pink Lace today by itself (lol) and now it’s sweet, creamy and warm fruit. Great for a sunny warm summer day (not that the weather is cooperating here). Today, no hint of grapefruit that I thought I smelled yesterday (and is NOT) an ingredient in it, just my nose playing tricks on me. I can’t stop sniffing myself. So, this looks like it will be a full bottle (or ten) for me. Ooh and my cat likes it too.

ETA:  The longer It’s on, the better it gets. It’s now really sweet, creamy but still light and airy and very pink.

@RosesArePink, I did not get a sample of this and now kicking myself... Is the Peach strong in the blend?  Peach does not like my skin

On 6/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

@RosesArePink, I did not get a sample of this and now kicking myself... Is the Peach strong in the blend?  Peach does not like my skin

The Peach is not strong in the blend on me. I am not typically a pink fragrance fan, but this is a multiple bottle/spray purchase for me. It's sweet without being cloying, has staying power, and the Lace makes me happy all day. 

LP Pink Lace is my favorite LP variant of all time! I have always wanted to wear LPO and LP Pink and get the same creamy, delicious scent that everyone always goes crazy for. Unfortunately, that never happened for me because I cannot wear patchouli, with very few exceptions, and even then it still nags at me and doesn't allow me to completely love a fragrance. 

LP Pink Lace is sweet and creamy, with tons of rich vanilla and apricot (which I love) and just a light touch of Peach. As I shared above, I am not typically a "pink" perfume fan because there are often berries involved, but this is pure perfection! ❤️

Ok so this smells so good!! It's peachy and I know there's no strawberry but to me it smells like creamy strawberry peach. The cinnamon isn't noticable (I can't actually smell it) but gives it a spiciness. 

Unfortunately my skin eats up all the smell. I was ready to buy 3 bottles at first sniff but I noticed after 3 hours I couldn't smell it anymore at all. Thought maybe it was the coolant at work so I tried it out at home and same problem. I am so bummed out. 

This reminds me most of LP original, I wouldn’t know it was “pink” if I just blind grabbed the bottle. That’s not a bad thing though at all! I love LP pink and have several, even one from the original brew that is actually my favorite. I’ve only had trials of original and while I love it, it doesn’t last long on my skin so I’ve never bought a fb. This, however, reminds me of original *and* it lasts forever on me! I love the idea of Lace but unfortunately don’t get any selfies from it, I’m considering buying this in a spray since the spray pheros seem to give me the reactions I’m hoping for, selfie wise, and I’d love to feel bubbly and girly! This is totally a winner though (not surprising at all) Each brew of pink is a little different and I love them all!

On 6/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, dolphindolls2 said:
On 6/7/2023 at 10:04 AM, RosesArePink said:

I smell the the peach and apricot when it’s wet and first put it on, but then the fruit melts in with everything else and becomes a warm note. On me it’s less peachy than Tisane de Peche, but the peach is there. Also, on me, after pink sugar comes on more to give it the pink impression. The pinkness of it took a little bit come forward on me, but it’s definitely there ( at least, on me).

On 6/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, Kayla said:

LP Pink Lace is sweet and creamy, with tons of rich vanilla and apricot (which I love) and just a light touch of Peach. As I shared above, I am not typically a "pink" perfume fan because there are often berries involved, but this is pure perfection! ❤️

:yeahthat:    Except, of course, I usually like pink perfumes.

The peach makes this so incredibly CUTE!  It takes a while for other notes to emerge, I'm not sure that I get the LP effect or even just a pink kind of evocation.  But I like it, I'm definitely a fan of sweet peach fragrances.

• 4 weeks later...

Wore my original LP Pink yesterday, the one I fell so deeply in love with (I say *my* original not *the* original because mine is from 2009 and I’m sure it was a rebrew at that time as well) and am wearing Pink Lace today and they are basically identical! This has the creaminess of my 2009 original that I somehow didn’t get from the other versions. I love every single version of pink that I have but my 2009 bottle has always held a top place in my heart and I have been maniacally protecting what I have left.😂 I’m thinking a stock up on pink lace is so necessary.🥰

• 3 months later...

Love Potion: Pink Lace is soooo goood! 😍 This is my favourite out of all the Pherotine 2023 releases that I've tried! 

When I did a blind sniff on Day 0, I thought this was Katje because of the very bright peach scent. 🍑 It's now Day 11 and it still smells the same! I think the peach that I'm detecting might be the combination of peach and apricot. I also asked Mr. Onyx to sniff this and he said, "It reminds me of spiced apple and something else. Maybe chamomile tea." I laughed because he's said spiced fruits for several of the scents I asked him to take a sniff at, but now that I'm looking at the notes, I think it reminded him of that because of the cinnamon. I'm usually very wary of cinnamon because I don't want to get that overwhelming typical Autumn candle scent, but it's so well blended here that it just enhances the overall fragrance. Anyway, point to Mr. Onyx.

I wore this out yesterday on a walk. This was on my left arm and Flan de Coco was on my right. Flan de Coco definitely had better sillage, but this was also activated especially because I wore long sleeves even though it was not cold out and my body heat activated it. I could smell a very nice, refreshing, fruity scent wafting up. This reminds me of two things: Peach Tea 🍑🍵 and Juicy Fruit Chewing Gum 🍋🍊🍍🍌

I truly believe this has to be sprayed, though the sprays are out of stock now. I'm tempted to get one of the roll-on bottles, but I would really like this in virgin form. I don't know if that was an option though because perhaps the Lace versions automatically came with Lace? Anyway, this made me even more curious about Love Potion: Pink. Since I still have a sniffie of Love Potion: Red, I want to come back when I have samples of both to see how their combined essences result in this.