Halloween Moon

scourger

A Halloween seduction potion! Sweet creamy musks, pumpkin puree and dark spices round out this edibly sexy blend!

Studies show that men respond to pumpkin, it is an attractant, as well as a sexual stimulator. Add two sweet musks, and you have a Halloween seduction potion! Sweet cream musks, pumpkin puree, and a few dark spices round out this sexy, edible blend!

I am completely incapable of doing a rational, organized review of this one.

ZOMG! Pumpkin Moon! 003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif It has been a long quest of mine to find a perfect spiced pumpkin scent. There are a lot of them on the market, and none of them smell right. (All too many end up smelling like a rancid version of that horrid fake pumpkin flavoring that everyone tries to add to beer. Talk about another quest for pumpkin perfection.)

Last year's Sugared Pumpkin was the closest I'd found, as it was the first to really embody that round warmth at the back of a real pumpkin smell. (Does that even make sense outside of my head?) But this... this is perfect! It has that round warmth, and the bright pumpkiny front, and exactly the right amount of spice. The musks make it blend well with the skin, so it smells natural as a perfume, instead of smelling like you accidentally spilled pie filling down your front. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.

I haven't noticed much change in the scent as it has dried down, it is just as yummy now as when I applied, perhaps a tad more spicy.

The throw is good, so I am walking around in a cloud of perfect pumpkin. I couldn't be happier.

I am not a big pumpkin fan (in general) so it has ben hard for me to envision this scent BUT OMG I am drooling now! lol, great review scourger cant wait to get mine!

Wow, nice review scourger! seems like I may have to get a sample of this one on my next order :blush:

I find that all of LP's perfumes smell like the real stuff from berries to smoke! I can't really compare it to any other perfume cause it kicks a**!

Edited by esmeralda

Okay, on me this scent is almost pure clove for about an hour and a half, then, it morphs into nutmeg and cinnamon with a hint of white musk. :( Now after about three hours, I have a stronger musky smell, but still a little cinnamon. I am loving myself right now!

I haven't been able to pick up a strong pumpkin smell, not on my skin anyway. My skin LOVES the spices and amps them up in a big way. It's a good thing I love the spicier fragrances. Hehe!!

It never ceases to amaze me how these beautiful scents transform. It's like you end up wearing three, sometimes four, scents in one bottle, and it's all beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
This smells like pumpkin- not pumpkin pie! I was disappointed by that at first, but decided to try it anyway, and I was very happily surprised by how much I liked it. It's round and earthy, not sweet.

Heh. For me it was a major advantage that it didn't smell like pie.

Have you tried layering it with sugared cream? (Don't know if it would work, and don't have a sample to test with, but am guessing that would help take it towards "pie.")

Heh. For me it was a major advantage that it didn't smell like pie.

Have you tried layering it with sugared cream? (Don't know if it would work, and don't have a sample to test with, but am guessing that would help take it towards "pie.")

Oh no, I like it the way it is! It's just different from what I expected. :blink:

Edited by Maxine of Arc

• 1 month later...

SO I am testing out my Halloween scents and this is one of the first on my list. When wet on my skin I get a very warm pumkini autumn spicy scent. It is lovely and very comforting. After about an hour of wear it changes and I get a very light powdery incency smell. It is nice but not amazing or super alluring on my skin. Nice scent but it doesnt seem to love me :001_302:

• 1 month later...

This is a soft creamy pumpkin with a really nice amount of spice. It is not foody at all, nor does it have that pumpkin pie type smell. The true pumpkin sits on top of a pillowy sweet creamy musk. The spices are lightly sprinkled on top and are not overly done. I have two samples and wish that I had snagged a bottle before it sold out...

Edited to add that it is much creamier now that it has matured than it was when it first came out. If it smelled like it does now a couple of months ago, I might have snagged that bottle!

Edited by sultry brunette

• 5 months later...

I know it is only July(tomorrow) but will someone please help! Since Halloween Moon is sold out, does anyone know what perfume comes closest to it. I love it because it is more spicy than Dracula's Bakery which I love...but my husband hates buttercream, vanilla scents. The only man on the planet that hates LP Red...How can you hate LP Red!!!!! Any suggestions. Around this time I start getting excited about Fall scents ....It is my favorite time of year!

Edited by kbudish