Juicy Lucy 2024 (virgin)

luna65

AD-JuicyLucy.jpg.e8f42e6ee0ad3c9f8d67496e82259878.jpg

Scent: Deep and complexly layered orange scent. No pheros this time, by request.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
COCONUT WATER ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing, clairvoyance.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I feel like I was begging for this to be rebrewed since the first version came out. Juicy Lucy starts out bright orange with some saffron, then it melds into a sheer orange skin musk. It is not overly sweet and the alcohol notes are well-blended, not overt. I bought 5 bottles without smelling the rebrew, lol, and I am thinking I may need to get more. 🤣🤣🤣

So far Lucy is sticking very close to my skin, I even asked my mom and she said she could hardly smell anything. What I *can* smell though I really like. I think I’m getting more musk than citrus, I have no idea what saffron smells like so idk if that’s a little of what I’m getting too. I will try it again and slather a bit more👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I got a huge dose of mandarin oranges and ginger, very sassy blend. It also does have a nice bit of alcohol-based drink in here, giving a little hint of something naughty.

Edited by PinkCoconuts

Ah yes...I was smart this time and got myself a bottle!  Since I no longer have my original sample I don't recall if the original had a kind of effervescence to it, but I love that quality in this version.  Otherwise my impression seems to align with my original review, the combination of citrus and woods/resins and that saffron (!) is just amazing.  So elegant and playful at the same time.

This is a very unusual combination of orange and spice scent, though it is reminding me of something that I can't quite put my finger on.  Unfortunately, my cat does not like it. He won't even stay in the same room with me when I have it on. 😿 I'll have to think about if I dare disturb the Imperial Emperor of the Universe and buy a bottle.