Goblin Goo

turtleluv

AD-GoblinGoo.jpg

Goblin Goo

Mmmmm, gooey peanut butter swirled with slightly fermented grape jelly, plus a drizzle of vanilla and brown sugar - you'll want to gobble it up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

BUTTER ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships, Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PEANUTS ~ Masculine energy.
GRAPE ~ Fertility, increases mental prowess, money attracting.
PEACH ~ Love, promotes fertility, happiness, abundance, marriage, longevity, wishes granted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lp scents never fail to surprise and impress me!

Although I wouldn't have minded if this smelled just like regular foody peanut butter and jelly and silly as it sounds I wanted something different and figured I would just wear this for myself and my boyfriend for laughs. He does like peanut butter but I don't know if he'd think it was sexy but this...this is sexy. It's pretty, it's feminine.

Sugary fermented jelly grounded by a peanuttiness but the peanut can pretty much go undetected and is well blended. So a more sophisticated jelly is more pronounced.

Okay I just dabbed some more on again to make sure, right when I first dabbed it I smell the peanut but it quickly goes to the background. The bright sugary jelly comes to the front. To me this is a flirty scent.

I have to admit this one intimidates me. However, I'm going to jump right in there though and try it out this weekend.

In the bottle: I can smell a little bit of peanut, more like peanut oil than peanutbutter, and the jelly/wine note dominates. This is a pleasant surprise. I was afraid that it would be... I don't know, somthing else. I was afraid to try it from the description, but now I'm not afraid to put it on my skin for a test.

On, wet: The juicy, winey, jelly scent is still foremost, and I can't really make out the peanut anymore. I think it's the peanut which is giving the jelly a little bit of a plastic flavor. Hmm. The jury is still out on this one.

Drydown: Close to the application spot, all I can smell is yummy, juicy, tart wine. Very lick-able, and definitely grown up. The throw, however, is completely different. Starting about a foot or two from the application spot, I smell the peanutbutter. This is absolutely bizarre. It's like I'm constantly walking into a space where someone has been making peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, but when I smell myself, I just smell a perfumey wine note, harmonious but unconnected to the scent around me.

This is a really fun scent, in the vein of Pied Piper, and I would definitely wear it around children. I like the winey, jelly, whatever scent that I can smell close to my skin, but the peanutbutter and sugar throw is a little too much like smelling of cake for me to wear often. (Heavily foody scents just aren't my bag.)

• 1 month later...
Reminds me of Gypsy Wine a bit

I totally smell the gypsy wine as well. I loved that one and I really enjoy this one. It is a fruity grape scent that is fun and bold.

I may bottle this one, or wait til my Ziguerwein is gone.

• 1 month later...

I get earthy peanuts lightly roasted with a sweet wine undercurrent, then i got a hint of something floral? and back to the nutty full bodied grapes

Not sure if this is a bottle purchase yet, but it is a definite enjoy the sample

• 10 months later...

I'd definitely eat a concoction like this, but unfortunately I think something in the combination of that fermented wine jelly and peanut butter went kinda bitter grapefruit on me, and the peanut butter has to be the culprit in turning the wine note that way on my skin, because normally I do very well with wine. Ah well, that green goblin doesn't like me.

Edited by Invidiana

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This one has taught me that anything which is "slightly fermented" will go totally naughty-dirty on me, and I guess I should have known but I'm an LPMP completist, lol. This is exactly like Bacchanalia on me, I was really shocked. I kept waiting for the peanut butter/sweetness aspect to at least make a cameo appearance, but nothin' doin.' As I already have a bottle of Bacchanalia for when I need to be in hedonistic character, I won't feel sad I missed this.