Hexen

Ajia

Right now i have two different scents on and Hexen

is one of them.I RREEAALLLYYY like this one, on me its a

green earthy and slightly spicy scent ,yet it has a soft quality to it.

Its very mystical.I wish i had a better way with words

so i could explain it better. Oh well ,im sure someone else can. Anyhoo, Im putting this one on my full bottle list.

Dang,this list of mine keeps getting longer and longer lol.

Crafted almost entirely of essential oils ~ a real olde fashioned witchy brew! An herbal-y tincture of ginger roots, leaves, and other secret treasures of the Earth...its powers of healing and renewal, prosperity and proliferation, known only to the town wise woman, who brews her concoctions under the light of the full moon...

In the bottle: A very green herbal, with just the faintest breath of ginger.

On, wet: I can't smell the ginger any more, and the herbs are doing the sharp thing on me, like with Sandman Snoozeth. I will have to wait it out.

Drydown: Mmm. Glad I waited for this one to settle. First the tea starts to come out, a bitter tea, but with something ephemerally sweet behind it, probably the sage. Then the sweet green comes to the forefront, slightly woody, very dry, and hauntingly lovely, like walking into an attic with herbs drying from the rafters. The tea whispers through, sometimes stronger, sometimes barely discernable.

Don't judge this one from it's wet stages, they don't last long, and the drydown is surpassingly sweet and comforting.

I started the day with a headache, some twistiness in my stomach, and the certainty that I was about to get a full blown cold. All those symptoms have receded, and I now feel great. This is good stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Hexen is THE most interesting, unique scent I have ever smelled. Because of its ingredients' magical properties (e.g. sweet flag, clary sage) I put this on before bed and had amazing dreams. My dreams were filled with vampires and magic. Very unusual because I have never had a dream with vampires as guest stars. :frown: If I didn't know better, I'd think Danna slipped a little something special in this! :lol:

Has anyone else had a similar experience with this one?

Edited by Jo Anna

• 1 month later...

Jo Anna.

I totally agree. I just got back from a Christmas trip and had my box waiting on me containing Hexen. This is my favorite so far. It has a fresh green scent, but dries to almost a powdery warm scent on me. I put this on before bed and slept like a baby. I may have had dreams, but I can't remember - I just woke up really refreshed and calm. I'm going to try this one again tonight and maybe this time I will recall my dreams.

Love it!

Robbin :BananaRow:

I can't wait to try this one. Today I bought a full bottle unsniffed because of the interesting comments in this thread. I was ordering some other things, some for me and some for a birthday gift, and Hexen came to mind and I hunted up this thread. That was all it took!

I can't wait to try this one. Today I bought a full bottle unsniffed because of the interesting comments in this thread. I was ordering some other things, some for me and some for a birthday gift, and Hexen came to mind and I hunted up this thread. That was all it took!

This scent is like nothing I've ever smelled before. Like I said earlier, I wanted this one particularly for the properties not as a scent per se. I think you'll like it. :TotakekeBannana: Make sure you post here after you try it and let us know.

This scent is like nothing I've ever smelled before. Like I said earlier, I wanted this one particularly for the properties not as a scent per se. I think you'll like it. :TotakekeBannana: Make sure you post here after you try it and let us know.

Thanks, Jo Anna. Like you, I want it for the properties more than for the scent, but the scent sounds great, too. I'll be back with a report once I get it . . . and in the meantime, I'll be haunting the mailbox!

• 2 weeks later...

I put Hexen on after my shower last night and went to relax with a book. I was out of sorts from a stressful week at work and an oncoming cold. Right away, I noticed the greenness of this scent, but as it dried, an earthy spicy fragrance came forward and then the tea became more apparent. There's definitely a grounding feel to this one. As I read, I realized I was truly into the book and not having to pull my thoughts back to what I was reading -- the stress just slipped away. And I slept well, without waking up in the middle of the night thinking about my job as I had been doing earlier in the week. I could still smell a hint of tea when I woke up this morning.

I know I'm not describing the scent well -- Scourger's review said it better than I can. I LOVE this one.

• 1 month later...

You know...this fragrance NEVER ceases to amaze me. I don't wear this particular scent as a fragrance (weird, I know, but it's too green for me); I wear it for it's magickal properties. I apply it up and down my forearms and on my chest, so I can smell it easier when I sleep. I ALWAYS have the coolest dreams with this one...very cool. I don't know what those ladies did to this one, but I love it!

• 2 months later...

Again, last night I was layered in this scent and I had the the most vivid, erotic dreams. I love this scent for its magickal properties like no other scent here. It's amazing. Well, I guess I will go nigh, nigh now and layer a good portion of Hexen again. Sweet dreams to me...:666:

• 5 months later...

Oooh, I think I just found a tea scent that Q can wear, as there's absolutely no citrus. Using it in meditation has really assisted in restoring a sense of calm (and of course the blue chamomile helps with that too), even as I'm not really a big fan of herbals, but the tea - as in other LPMPs with tea I've tried - is lovely.

• 2 months later...