Oct - New Releases...where are you???

seamonkey

^_^ YAY!!! Stalking!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Pork N Beans,

Pixie

umm.... am I totally impatient this month or what?!?!?! lol :wink2:

BBQ,

Pixie

ps: I got over my scared-e-cat-ness and fixed my name on mySpace to IvoryPixie and dropped my alias of my alias into the history books :lol2: This is all so new to me but thanks to Jessica I think I'm going to make it ;)

Edited by Ivorypixie

YEAH, WHERE'S THE NEW RELEASES?!

Sorry for the discombobulation this month - we've had so much going on - wedding, funeral, tour dates...waaaah!

So anyway, please be patient with us a few more days. What we're going to do is release both months at once in order to get back on schedule. We'll do a special discount if ordering both months so it won't be so hard on the purses. Sorry once again for the wait - just a couple more days, pleeze.

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sorry for the discombobulation this month - we've had so much going on - wedding, funeral, tour dates...waaaah!

So anyway, please be patient with us a few more days. What we're going to do is release both months at once in order to get back on schedule. We'll do a special discount if ordering both months so it won't be so hard on the purses. Sorry once again for the wait - just a couple more days, pleeze.

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I blame you wonderful, talented ladies!! If you guys weren't so great at what you do, WE wouldn't be so anxious for the new ones. ^_^

We shall be patient little Grasshoppers, O'Potion Master!! :lol::blushing::bow::bow:

:lol:

umm.... am I totally impatient this month or what?!?!?! lol :blushing:

BBQ,

Pixie

ps: I got over my scared-e-cat-ness and fixed my name on mySpace to IvoryPixie and dropped my alias of my alias into the history books :bow: This is all so new to me but thanks to Jessica I think I'm going to make it :bow:

Aww! You're too sweet! I didn't tell ya anything you didn't already know! Shame on me for not being on much lately to say hi.. Stay outta trouble, crazy girl! :banana004:

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Aww. Huggles! I forgive you!

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am sure that they will be worth the wait and will patiently sit by my mailbox. :lol:

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hugs ladies!! No problem.....we'll wait patiently!!

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks M/D ! You BOTH are the BEST !!!!

Thank you, loved ones!

Happy Halloween!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hugs, dear Mara...glad to hear it's just been scheduling messiness...just that more to anticipate! Actually, maybe this way I can *get* the monthly package...as an Xmas gift!! :dreadlocksnaner:

YEAH, WHERE'S THE NEW RELEASES?! Sorry for the discombobulation this month - we've had so much going on - wedding, funeral, tour dates...

Who were you on tour with?

As a 'newbie' to LP I was waiting patiently but now knowing 2 months will be released shortly I am over and beyond ecstatic. LP was the best thing to happen to me, the scents work in a way on me that makes me feel great and refreshed. Keep up the great and fabulous work!!!

:banana-computer:

I am so excited to be getting TWO months worth of goodies. It's like Christmas came early this year! :2559: :smilies-23596:;)

TOOT TOOT!!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!! :2701: I am BATNANER! YAY!!!!!

Pixie Sticks,

Pixie

EDIT: Ivy Get out there!!!! The night is still young!!

Edited by Ivorypixie