EoW/copulins & testosterone?...

Hey Guys,

I just got a bottle of EoW and started experimenting with it, at a very low dose at first -one to 3 drops- then tried wearing a bit more (5 to 6) and the effects are pretty mild.

I read somewhere that some girls have a higher level of testosterone naturally, because of genetics or because they do intense work outs on a regular basis, and therefore they might need to apply more cops to see the effects.

I am in my late 20s and do work out a lot, so I was wondering what you guys think... should I try to wear more drops, like 7 or 8?

Thanks a lot! :smilies-23596:

I would say go higher if your goal is an actual sexual reaction/outcome, but it really depends on what you want them to do for you. When you say "mild," what do you mean by that? There's really only one specific reaction copulins will have, it's just permutations of what sexual stimuli do to people in terms of their responses.

Edited by luna65

I would say go higher if your goal is an actual sexual reaction/outcome, but it really depends on what you want them to do for you. When you say "mild," what do you mean by that? There's really only one specific reaction copulins will have, it's just permutations of what sexual stimuli do to people in terms of their responses.

That was going to be my question as well.....what reaction are you hoping to get from EoW?

The only thing I noted so far was that people seemed to be more chatty around me when I was wearing 3 drops of EoW, but I didn't feel like I got more attention so to speak.

Well, cops have been known to help you get attention, but it may not be the type of attention you are expecting and/or wanting. Cops can be fun, when used in appropriate situations. BUT, it is a SEXUAL trigger, not really a phero. It signals that you, as a female, are ready to mate.

If you are looking for more social pheros, I would suggest Treasured Hearts, True Confessions, Dominance, or even Blatant Invitation which has cops PLUS other pheros.

That was what I noted at first. I thought about it and compared to when I didn't wear EoW and realized that even though cops are thought of as more sexual, I think there's a whole other dynamic to them that doesn't make them just about sex. I think it's related to self-confidence. I suspect both sexes get a little boost in self-confidence (men through the testosterone boost and perhaps women through a sense of comfort with her own sexuality). And I think the chatty factor, which I noticed yesterday, is a subtle version of heading in the right direction.

Depending on what you hoping to get out of the cops, I'd say gradually increase it a bit. Go to 4 drops and see if you notice any difference. I'd guess you'd get some more attention or have more people around you seeming chatting and comfortable.

Aside from yesterday, I wouldn't really say I had any specific attention yet, but where I'm wearing EoW to is sort of a strange place in that it's a gym and there's the macho guy factor while there's also the whole aspect of it's not very cool to be hitting on women at the gym. So in my case, what I'm seeing is appropriate. I wouldn't expect anything really overt, at least not right away. Men have to play it very differently at a gym unless they want to come off like some loser trying to pick up chicks. But for me, there's also a secondary effect that I love, which is I feed off the increased testosterone n the guys whose workouts have been noticeably more intense the last few days. And that sort of gets me more focused on working out harder.

I could see that, especially if they weren't the slickest guys or if they were young. The young one at my gym today did seem kinda clumsy. I kind of wrote it off as inexperience since he struck me as there a lot to beef up his appearance to get the girls. I didn't get that from older guys though.

What I noticed too, and it might be pure coincidence, is that guys tend to be more clumsy/make mistakes around me when I wear EoW.

This is a man's brain.

*holds up egg*

This is a man's brain on sex.

*breaks egg, scrambles the contents*

This is a man's brain.

*holds up egg*

This is a man's brain on sex.

*breaks egg, scrambles the contents*

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....thank you Luna, for my first giggle of the morning!