Questions about copulins...

I'm wondering if we have to adjust how much we use during our monthly cycles because I've noticed a few things. (Sorry if this is TMI for some of you.)

When I started using cops it was my TOM. I noticed I had to use more to notice an effect of any kind. Now it's not my TOM and the level I'm using is looking a little bit like overload if I can tell by reading some of the guys at my gym. They sort of look at me/ watch me as they walk by. There's a bit of almost predatory type behavior, not so much in checking me out as much as assessing me. This seems to be mostly from younger guys. Late 20s on seem to hang around a little or not stray to far away once I've been within around 6 feet of them for a little. They seem to stay in that basic range to varying degrees. And of course there are the few that are clearly uncomfortable or thrown. So I'm thinking I have to decrease the amount due to this change in behavior from them.

I'm also thinking that I need a better mix of pheros for the gym because it's got a social aspect but with a hint of work environment depending on how different people view it. So can any of you lovely and knowledgeable ladies help me figure out the right blend that would work in this environment rather than just cops alone. I want to be approachable and give people a sense of comfortableness around me with a little cops for the attraction factor that would encourage guys to take initiative if there's any interest.

What I have to work with is:

blatant invititation,

drop your guard,

treasured hearts,

EoW - the alcohol based one (which is very messy so I'm switching to LP's EOW when this is used up)

and from androtics:

TAH, Instant Shine, and instant openness

Orders that are coming from LP include:

EOW oil based

phero girl

phero girl super

So basically, I'm looking for something that makes me approachable without screaming sex but rather more of a hit of it to encourage men to take some initiative if there's any interest there. So far I've used just cops, cops w/ shine and just shine. I don't think any of those attempts have really sent the right message.

Thanks for any help!

I'm wondering if we have to adjust how much we use during our monthly cycles because I've noticed a few things. (Sorry if this is TMI for some of you.)

When I started using cops it was my TOM. I noticed I had to use more to notice an effect of any kind. Now it's not my TOM and the level I'm using is looking a little bit like overload if I can tell by reading some of the guys at my gym. They sort of look at me/ watch me as they walk by. There's a bit of almost predatory type behavior, not so much in checking me out as much as assessing me. This seems to be mostly from younger guys. Late 20s on seem to hang around a little or not stray to far away once I've been within around 6 feet of them for a little. They seem to stay in that basic range to varying degrees. And of course there are the few that are clearly uncomfortable or thrown. So I'm thinking I have to decrease the amount due to this change in behavior from them.

I'm also thinking that I need a better mix of pheros for the gym because it's got a social aspect but with a hint of work environment depending on how different people view it. So can any of you lovely and knowledgeable ladies help me figure out the right blend that would work in this environment rather than just cops alone. I want to be approachable and give people a sense of comfortableness around me with a little cops for the attraction factor that would encourage guys to take initiative if there's any interest.

What I have to work with is:

blatant invititation,

drop your guard,

treasured hearts,

EoW - the alcohol based one (which is very messy so I'm switching to LP's EOW when this is used up)

and from androtics:

TAH, Instant Shine, and instant openness

Orders that are coming from LP include:

EOW oil based

phero girl

phero girl super

So basically, I'm looking for something that makes me approachable without screaming sex but rather more of a hit of it to encourage men to take some initiative if there's any interest there. So far I've used just cops, cops w/ shine and just shine. I don't think any of those attempts have really sent the right message.

Thanks for any help!

I would suggest trying some of the non-sexual pheros first and see what happens. Try Drop Your Guard and/or Treasured Hearts. If that doesn't get what you want, then try Treasured Hearts with Blatant Invitation.....I get good results from that mix, but be warned that it IS a very sexual one.....

I would suggest trying some of the non-sexual pheros first and see what happens.

This is great advice (of course) because if a man is going to initially approach you in a sexual context (the "interest and initiative" you're referring to) then to place a connection in a primarily sexual context means that it may never evolve to anything else. If that's what you want, on the other hand, then okay, but otherwise it can be a matter of something working too well, in some cases.

This is great advice (of course) because if a man is going to initially approach you in a sexual context (the "interest and initiative" you're referring to) then to place a connection in a primarily sexual context means that it may never evolve to anything else. If that's what you want, on the other hand, then okay, but otherwise it can be a matter of something working too well, in some cases.

What's sad is that I've sort of come to believe over time that sex is the driving force behind why all men initiate with women. I know that there are instances where that's not the case. And I know that there are men out there who see beyond sex when it comes to relationships, but after reading your post this morning and sit in my brain for a while I realized that I've just become a bit jaded about it mostly because I've seen some men treat my a few friends like sex was their primary objective.

Now that I've thought about it more, I realize that you're really spot on. Having them be attracted to be for reasons other than sex the smartest way to go. So treasured hearts and drop your guard are excellent choices and would absolutely be 100% better than going with cops, though down the line after someone gets to know you, some cops might be a savvy addition.

Thanks luna65!

To some extent, men ask a girl out because they want to sleep with her. As in very few men would ask out a woman they would never sleep with.

However, if a guy is a decent guy, and he respects the girl, he will not be interested in her, and not only sex with her. He will be interested in getting to know the girl and is not in a hurry to sleep with her.

When your sexiness is so excessive that it overshadows your personality, you attract men only after sex. But when your sexiness is simply one of your many charms, it draws attention to the whole of you.

I have personally had luck with a little bit of Phero Girl along with some socials.

Now that I've thought about it more, I realize that you're really spot on. Having them be attracted to be for reasons other than sex the smartest way to go. So treasured hearts and drop your guard are excellent choices and would absolutely be 100% better than going with cops, though down the line after someone gets to know you, some cops might be a savvy addition.

You're on the right track, hun! And, Luna was spot on with what I was alluding to, but didn't say outright. Go with the non-sexual first, and then grow from there.

Treasured Hearts is a GREAT phero blend! You'll love it! Drop Your Guard I have only tried in Synchronicity, but I have heard good things about it also! Enjoy!

Edited by Dolly

You're on the right track, hun! And, Luna was spot on with what I was alluding to, but didn't say outright. Go with the non-sexual first, and then grow from there.

Treasured Hearts is a GREAT phero blend! You'll love it! Drop Your Guard I have only tried in Synchronicity, but I have heard good things about it also! Enjoy!

I got what you were alluding to. And your suggestion was perfect. Now I'm even thinking that Intellectual Woman might also be another good one, though I'm definitely going to be trying Treasured Hearts this week.

My problem was that my thinking had gotten a little too black and white with relationship stuff. Seems like most of the guys in my past were either into me and focused on sex or not into me at all. And yet I'm not someone who does anything to court that kind of attention. I don't dress sexy. I barely wear makeup. I'm not even a flirter. I guess something like treasured hearts and maybe even intellectual woman are precisely what I need to draw out men who aren't solely focused on sex. I'm sure they exist somewhere. lol

Heh, one would hope. :001_tt2:

Although I have to say it depends a lot on a man's intellectual oriientation as well. Not to say highly intelligent men don't want sex, but they seem to value different attributes which lead them to consider someone attractive, do you know what I mean? And they won't be intimidated by someone who refuses to play the game and "dumb down" just to honor societal expectation. The drawback is normally that such people tend to be less socially adept, of course.

but they seem to value different attributes which lead them to consider someone attractive, do you know what I mean? And they won't be intimidated by someone who refuses to play the game and "dumb down" just to honor societal expectation.

Those are the men, like my darlin', who has realized, from experience, that "beauty fades, but dumb is forever" (that is one of my favorite quotes). A few years ago (before he and I met), he dated a drop-dead gorgeous woman with a "perfect" body, and quickly realized that the physical aspect was all they had in common. He would not introduce her to any of his friends, because as he put it, she carried on conversations that sounded like you were talking to a teen-ager.

When he met me, I blew his mind. I am not a dog, but I am not a beauty, either. And, I am plus-sized, which was a new thing for him. But, my personality and intelligence won him, and we are now engaged, and are coming up on our two-year "anniversary".

Starlitegirl..Dolly and I are old friends, and can tell you this with our hands on our hearts..

Intellectual, worthwhile (not to mention fun) men, who are NOT only focused on sex, really DO exist - and what's more, they are just like intellectual, worthwhile women in ONE respect when it comes to mating and dating..

It does not matter HOW good a package looks on the outside.. If after you strip away all the artifice and fripperies, there is little to NO substance to the actual CONTENTS - interest soon wanes - no matter HOW mind-blowing the sex..

The lovely man of my life is at 34, seven years younger than me, 6 foot seven and think David Boreanaz who in the TV series played the vampire Angel, and you really DO have him in your mind, as he has OFTEN been told that..

He also has been in my life for almost 14 years, and for 11 of those years, we were nothing MORE than Best Friends to each other. He saw me through the darkest days of my extremely violent, traumatic and emotionally sabotaging marriage, and he was the very sunlight at the end of my dark tunnel of Hell..

He never pushed me, was understanding, caring and very patient as I found my feet again.

He used to date a lot, and in fact was engaged twice before the age of 24 - neither of which ever went anywhere. He still has women up to 15 years younger than me, falling at his feet..

I lost my beloved dad not long after his 70th birthday, on the 27th August there (that's him with me in my pic taken at New Year this year) and my lovely man has spent many nights just holding me and nothing else, as I cried my heart out at the sheer pain of my enormous loss..

For someone who has a LOT of sexual experience, he has had to take it very slowly with me for various reasons - but it's ME he's with, cos at the end of the day we connect at an emotional, intellectual AND sexual level that I'm not going to kid you - took a LONG time to build up, but just like Dolly, I can give you that hope you are looking for.

You hold onto that hope Starlitegirl, and you keep holding onto the belief that the man who can make you happy and fulfilled, and will NOT only want you for the somewhat transient sexual gratification you can provide him with - IS out there for you. Because believe me - he IS..

Oh..and yes Treasured Hearts, CuddleBunny SCENTED (not unscented as it's EXTREMELY sexual) and True Confessions are definitely blends you should buy. SoulMate too. Worth its wait in gold that one for bonding and connecting.

I'm sending you white light when I cast later, as I feel you have definitely had the stuffing knocked out of you by life a bit, which I can very much identify with - and you need to know there really ARE men out there who are NOT all about ONLY sex..

Blessings to you.

Ail )O(

Starlitegirl..Dolly and I are old friends, and can tell you this with our hands on our hearts..

Intellectual, worthwhile (not to mention fun) men, who are NOT only focused on sex, really DO exist - and what's more, they are just like intellectual, worthwhile women in ONE respect when it comes to mating and dating..

It does not matter HOW good a package looks on the outside.. If after you strip away all the artifice and fripperies, there is little to NO substance to the actual CONTENTS - interest soon wanes - no matter HOW mind-blowing the sex..

You hold onto that hope Starlitegirl, and you keep holding onto the belief that the man who can make you happy and fulfilled, and will NOT only want you for the somewhat transient sexual gratification you can provide him with - IS out there for you. Because believe me - he IS..

Oh..and yes Treasured Hearts, CuddleBunny SCENTED (not unscented as it's EXTREMELY sexual) and True Confessions are definitely blends you should buy. SoulMate too. Worth its wait in gold that one for bonding and connecting.

Amen, Ail!

It took me a long time to figure out that men like this did exist.....but I finally found one....after 3 husbands and numerous other relationships that failed miserably (some of which WERE based solely on sex, as I later realized).....

Starlitegirl,

I feel like I have a few girlfriends like you. They are surrounded by the 'wrong' kind of guys, sometimes the direct examples they have of men -brothers/father figures- have disapointed them too.

I have a great Dad and a brother who respect women and I have been lucky enough to be attracted to mostly good guys in my life. These guys exist, I am surrounded by them. Most of my guy friends know how to treat a woman and do not look at women like they're pieces of meat.

Keep faith and know what you want & deserve! The right guy is out there you for... :angelstar-kaos058:

• 10 months later...

The lovely man of my life is at 34, seven years younger than me, 6 foot seven and think David Boreanaz who in the TV series played the vampire Angel, and you really DO have him in your mind, as he has OFTEN been told that..

He also has been in my life for almost 14 years, and for 11 of those years, we were nothing MORE than Best Friends to each other. He saw me through the darkest days of my extremely violent, traumatic and emotionally sabotaging marriage, and he was the very sunlight at the end of my dark tunnel of Hell..

He never pushed me, was understanding, caring and very patient as I found my feet again.

He used to date a lot, and in fact was engaged twice before the age of 24 - neither of which ever went anywhere. He still has women up to 15 years younger than me, falling at his feet..

I lost my beloved dad not long after his 70th birthday, on the 27th August there (that's him with me in my pic taken at New Year this year) and my lovely man has spent many nights just holding me and nothing else, as I cried my heart out at the sheer pain of my enormous loss..

For someone who has a LOT of sexual experience, he has had to take it very slowly with me for various reasons - but it's ME he's with, cos at the end of the day we connect at an emotional, intellectual AND sexual level that I'm not going to kid you - took a LONG time to build up, but just like Dolly, I can give you that hope you are looking for.

I'm sending you white light when I cast later, as I feel you have definitely had the stuffing knocked out of you by life a bit, which I can very much identify with - and you need to know there really ARE men out there who are NOT all about ONLY sex..

Blessings to you.

Ail )O(

This post grabbed my heart and brought tears to my eyes.

You know as much as I LOVE wearing BI and Coploaded mixtures for all the attention. The attention is always quite sexual. I love the attention, but truth be told I don't want to be approached by any of the guys scoping me out. I just like them wanting and wishing. I like attention. I have a very bombshell personality. I don't dress like a hootchie or have a tramp stamp but I have always gotten a thrill from the power I have over men from my looks and demeanor despite the fact that I am not a flirt. Pheros is like adding Hot Red Lipstick to the mix and definitely enhances my sexual aura. Although men of all ages and personalities seem to be attracted to cops, I notice that men much younger and older than me are quite taken by these mixtures but interestingly enough these mixtures have little affect on my guy. He's crazy for CuddleBunny and EST. We joke that guys who "aren't getting any" are the ones who behave most like horny hounddogs when I wear BI and heavy COPS and my target says he's been drowning in my natural cops so much the last year and a half that canned ones have no affect on him. lol I have no idea if there is any merit to his opinion but I wonder if that's why men in their late 20's and the 50+ crowd are the ones who are most stupified by B.I. and COPS. In my own experience, nicer guys who are more interested in "me" seem to be the ones who are into the EST mixtures and horndogs seem to go for the more blatantly sexual mixtures. I'd say if you are looking for a boyfriend or to meet a man for a relationship, wear a blend with some more bonding pheros in it. Cuddlebunny really does make my TG sooo sweet, loving and easy to bond with. He's already like this naturally but this stuff really does make him a total CuddleBunny. It's very sexual blend...but it's not a "carnal" type of sexuality. However, I wouldn't use it if I was on the market and dating...I'd probably mix a lower level copulin blend with a social phero for the dating scene. I haven't tried drop your guard but I have tried Instant Honesty 4x and Come Talk to Me. Both of these products (especially IH 4x) really is good for bonding over conversation. It made me feel good and just promoted bonding and intimacy and closeness.

Edited by Geena

Geena, if you haven't already tried it, your TG may enjoy Sexology if he responds primarily to EST (as my Q does), it's more sexual but still has the deep intimacy factor.

I have been trying to get a hold of something boosted with Sexology. It's definitely right up there on my next shopping list. :o

Geena, if you haven't already tried it, your TG may enjoy Sexology if he responds primarily to EST (as my Q does), it's more sexual but still has the deep intimacy factor.

I think a good way to weed out the guys who just want sex is merely to make them wait. Women hop into bed way too soon. I'm all about supernatural sex..I'm a kinkster and pervert..but nobody finds out that for themselves until putting up with my shit for quite a long time first. Make those boys wait and wait and wait! The good ones will wait for you. Also give the NICE guys a chance. Women are so friggin wrapped up in these "bad boys" and alpha douches. We also teach people how to treat us. Teach men to be good to you and they will, be a dependent, needy doormat and they learn to walk on you.

I got what you were alluding to. And your suggestion was perfect. Now I'm even thinking that Intellectual Woman might also be another good one, though I'm definitely going to be trying Treasured Hearts this week.

My problem was that my thinking had gotten a little too black and white with relationship stuff. Seems like most of the guys in my past were either into me and focused on sex or not into me at all. And yet I'm not someone who does anything to court that kind of attention. I don't dress sexy. I barely wear makeup. I'm not even a flirter. I guess something like treasured hearts and maybe even intellectual woman are precisely what I need to draw out men who aren't solely focused on sex. I'm sure they exist somewhere. lol

<3 You're so sweet. I really appreciate it. It's hard for me - my mother will readily admit that she made a lot of mistakes and has told me she feels bad that she hadn't been a good role model when it came to relationships. I've been reading relationship books and I had a really great boyfriend earlier this summer, but he "wasn't ready" and my heart went SPLAT. Ha :/ So I have a toe in the water, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump in.

<3 You're so sweet. I really appreciate it. It's hard for me - my mother will readily admit that she made a lot of mistakes and has told me she feels bad that she hadn't been a good role model when it came to relationships. I've been reading relationship books and I had a really great boyfriend earlier this summer, but he "wasn't ready" and my heart went SPLAT. Ha :/ So I have a toe in the water, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump in.

Honey you're 22! Just take it slow. Go out & flirt to feel vital. Don't ever feel like you need a man to make you feel secure. This is the time you should be cultivating your female friendships. Otherwise, once you're married...... You've got nothing but time. Remember, Men are junkies. Women are the drug! -Be blessed, Beccah-

I think a good way to weed out the guys who just want sex is merely to make them wait. Women hop into bed way too soon. I'm all about supernatural sex..I'm a kinkster and pervert..but nobody finds out that for themselves until putting up with my shit for quite a long time first. Make those boys wait and wait and wait! The good ones will wait for you. Also give the NICE guys a chance. Women are so friggin wrapped up in these "bad boys" and alpha douches. We also teach people how to treat us. Teach men to be good to you and they will, be a dependent, needy doormat and they learn to walk on you.

Yeah, if they are WORTH having, they will wait for you!

That doesn't mean you can't flirt and have fun though!!

God, I wish I had some older female friends.

WELL NOW YOU DO!!

I can't believe I wrote this stuff a year ago. Things are so different now. I barely wear pheros anymore, and I get lots of positive attention from men. Decent guys. I've even got myself a really nice one that's very interested, but I'm in the I don't care zone because I'm not really feeling like I want a relationship. When I stopped wearing the pheros I actually noticed more attention which was kind of strange. But it was also about the same time I stopped caring about dating or guys in general. Go figure.

When I stopped wearing the pheros I actually noticed more attention which was kind of strange. But it was also about the same time I stopped caring about dating or guys in general. Go figure.

Murphy's Law of Attraction...when you don't want a man then you're tripping over them in the street, there's so many in your way. :lol:

You're all such sweeties!!! The love is dripping off my screen! So lovely to see this! I'm so touched! :lol:

toj - u can't say stuff like this - true or not. It ruins the juju. :-)!!!!!!

jinx- cross fingers - etc

Sorry - supersticious as a baseball player...pardon my Bull Durham interuption

Look missy, we know you're as squishy and sweet as chocolate fondant inside, so don't even play like that. :001_tt2:

Shush!!!!!!!

Having no part of admitting any such thing.

Ever.

laaaaaaaallllllllaaaaaaaaalllllllllllaaaaaaa.

I CAN'T hear you .....llllllaaaaaalllllllllaaaaaaalllllllllaaaaa.

We are both totally invisible - in case you are wondering....

Damn, I was kinda hoping I was the only one...because I'm totally not hoping to see you in your sexah lingerie or anything. :001_tt2:

U r sooooooo bad. :-)

but nobody is seeing me in anything fun 2 nite - the dog and I are decamping to the couch in mourning a horrible college football loss - that promises to make Christmas Day totally suck. I have the Bose headphones on, the booty call play list, and the dog and I are going to mope and feel sorry for ourselves...at least this time I had not bet wine or beer on the game. football season sucks for me