NEW RELEASES FOR OCTOBER / NOVEMBER 2008

In case you missed the news posted elsewhere... since we got irretrievably behind schedule due to weddings, funerals, and tour dates as of late, we decided to release two months at once in order to get back on schedule. That means 20 new potions! - but no worries, special discount for the Trial Collections if you grab both of them at once - (both months for $44.95). Ok, here we go! :D

These are "October for November":

AD-WheatSiren_sm.jpg

Wheat Siren

The first fragrance from our wonderful baker chick, Marcy Goldman! (www.BetterBaking.com)

Wheat Siren combines the scents of Autumn Harvest with the heady aromas produced by the expert Wheat Siren in her kitchen. The way to a man's heart? Flour and Flowers, and kisses of Honey & Spice.

AD-FlowerFlame.jpg

Flower & Flame

Vivica helped with this one! Fiery south-of-the-border Spices teamed with deeply sensuous, rarified Florals. Fabulous!

AD-HappyWater.jpg

Happy Water

Liberally infused with the attraction and mood elevating pheromone Alpha-Androstenol, this potion is based on the legend of the Fountain of Youth, and the 200 year old recipe for "Florida Water" which was supposedly derived therefrom. Label artwork courtesy of Lisa Iris!

AD-AutumnMist.jpg

Autumn Mist

A dewy aquatic scent reminiscent of crisp Autumn air!

AD-Spectre.jpg

Spectre Potion

Uh, oh...Danna's conjuring creepy things again.... :wink2:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-His4Her.jpg

His4Her

Don't you love wearing his shirt, or when his cologne rubs off on you? Hmmm, that's what this scent smells like. It's made for you, but he can wear it too.

AD-Plenty.jpg

Plenty

Crafted of ingredients with bazillions of seeds...magically associated with abundance, fertility, wealth - and a reminder to feel gratitude for all the good things that you have. A Thanksgiving, harvest-time blend.

AD-BloodMartini08.jpg

Blood Martini 2008

Danna's tending bar, and she's blended us a fresh batch of her notorious Blood Martini! A succulent concoction of all things dark and intoxicating.

AD-Lunantishee.jpg

Lunantishee

A Fae holiday (November 11th), celebrated in order to procure good favor and avert the mischief they can cause - an ode and scented treat for the Fae! Label artwork courtesy of Lisa Iris!

AD-Wildflower.jpg

Phero Girl™: Wildflower - A Pheromone Enhanced Popularity Potion for Women

Be a wallflower no more! This potion will turn you into a Wildflower! Ingredients for confidence, glamour and personal power, enhanced with our exclusive pheromone mixture, Popularity Potion!

These are "November for December":

AD-SogniIncantati.jpg

Sogni Incantati

A spell for enchanted dreams, crafted of Marshmallow and a hint of Anisette!

Ad-Want.jpg

WANT

And what is it that you want for Christmas, little girl? Whether you've been naughty or nice, this potion is crafted to help you get what you want. This recipe is said to work particularly well when dealing with business associates and people who have authority over you. Intoxicating florals, sweets, and boozy notes, make it difficult for those around you to say, 'no'!

AD-StealingXmas.jpg

Stealing Xmas

I'z undr yor tree, stealin yor sugar plums!

AD-SiberianLust.jpg

Siberian Lust

Based on a Russian love spell, crafted of Tea and Spices.

AD-Fairest.jpg

Fairest

You asked for it, you got it! Pink, pink and more pink! So girlie...you'll feel like the fairest little Princess of them all!

AD-CoeurlAmore.jpg

Coeur de L'amour - Enhanced with our "Treasured Hearts" Pheromone Blend!

It's the time of year for visiting loved ones - yay! Sometimes it's enough to drive you right out of your family tree. But, wait! This may help! A floral and herb potion for getting along, empathy and compassion, enhanced with our exclusive pheromone formula for spreading that loving feeling - Treasured Hearts!

AD-SugMagi.jpg

Sugared Magi

Frankincense, Myrrh and Fig! Someone suggested this a few months ago and it was just toooo good not to release at this apropos time of year.

AD-CrimsonBlack.jpg

Crimson Black

Dark, sexy, wicked - a thick, musky aroma that'll inspire the

bad girl in you to come out and play. Fab artwork courtesy of Tone Rodriguez! (www.ToneRod.com)

AD-WarriorHeart.jpg

Warrior Heart

A potent Personal Power Potion for Women - Woody and Sweet, based around a May Apple spell.

AD-MarleysGhost.jpg

Marley's Ghost

What was the message from the sad, enchained ghost of Jacob Marley....? Well, it's the time of year for raises and bonuses, and you want your boss feeling extra generous... so don this blend of seasonal oats and nuts and unScrooge 'em in a flash!

I haven't read them yet, but I was excited to post my thank you, thank you!!! I'm so excited to see what goodies you guys are tempting us with. :D:wink2:

Oh wow ladies thanks so much. They look amazing. Iam going through a stressful experiences right now and these look amazing. :unsure: :D:wink2:

:drunk: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH YAYAYA!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY SEE 8 I WANT. WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HEHEHEHEH

Edited by AncientGoddess

err AAHHHHHH! spectre potion!! how do I not.... I'm hyper ventilating!! I haven't even finished looking

ok I fnished "looking" goodness I don't know what to do but I do know some that I MUST have including spectre potion and Lunantishee (for more reasons that one)

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

ZOMG you keels mee!!! As if I weren't excited ENOUGH with election day tomorrow...

They look incredible, just incredible...I feel my debt climbing back up, up, up! Oh, my! -But wait, what a *BARGAIN*!! Do you realize this is just around :D $2.20 per sample!?!? ~~WOOT~~

Edited by katz

OMG Blood Martini is back and Happy Water sounds great. I was wishing for another potion with just straight androstenol in it. My wish has come true. Now if my money fairy would get here early. She's not due to arrive until Friday. But when she does...oh boy, oh boy. I'm ordering the monthly samples of the new releases and some full sized bottles. I must have Happy Water and of course Blood Martini which is my second favorite next to Potion Bastet. I can't wait. You ladies have done another fabulous job.

Edited by Countesszero

hmmm ya how do we order? :D If iam not mistaken the ladies said something about lowering the price for the sample packs since they released 2 months at once or something. :wink2: HEHEHEHE

Lol, Just saw the price. $44.95 for both sample packs sounds amazing to me. Iam there! hehehe. I just have to wait till Friday to order but no biggie iam sure the ladies will have everything set up by then and then we can place our orders.

The potions look amazing. I just took a look again and I want them all. hehehe

Edited by AncientGoddess

Ok you Blood Martini fans, is it a very "fruity" type scent for you? I know it's going to go FAST, and I'm very tempted... I've loved most of Sinister Girl's creations so far, but some berry scents don't do well on me....whatcha think?

O! M! G!

Oh, credit card, where are you? Come here! <whistles loudly>

Ok you Blood Martini fans, is it a very "fruity" type scent for you? I know it's going to go FAST, and I'm very tempted... I've loved most of Sinister Girl's creations so far, but some berry scents don't do well on me....whatcha think?

What I've said about the previous version is that it is a very true berry scent, it's not sharp or medicinal at all. I would assume that although this version isn't exactly like the last it's hopefully very close. The original is a dark berry blend, with a nice sort of spicy/woody undertone to it.

I had to giggle at Him 4 Her...M&D GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! ^_^

Seriously, that is just SO me, there's no question I have to have it!

I'm going to have to have the two samplers PLUS a full bottle of Crimson Black!

I can't wait to place my order this Friday. Out of all the stress iam feeling at the moment at least I have my beautiful smellies on the way for empowerement and well being. :2559: yay!!!

And there is much potions for personal power within the new releases. Thank you ladies. As always. Absolutley beautiful work. ^_^

I'm going to have to have the two samplers PLUS a full bottle of Crimson Black!

You're not going to believe this (yea, you probably will), but that's the one I was eyeballing for a full size. I was also looking at Warrior Heart.

I knew you'd go for the Crimson Black! ^_^

You're not going to believe this (yea, you probably will), but that's the one I was eyeballing for a full size. I was also looking at Warrior Heart.

I knew you'd go for the Crimson Black! ^_^

You KNOW I couldn't pass it up!! So, is your hair getting any redder? ^_^

Potion master, if you don't mind, may I ask the magical ingriedients in the perfume? Just wondering if Fairest is florals or sweetness

Usually they post these "teasers" and then the longer descriptions roll out on the web site over the next couple of days. Wheeee!

Those work potions look mighty useful. Oh my, and everything else. Overload, overload! *ping, pop, EXPLODE*

Iam wondering how we order. Iam assuming the ladies are going to have some sort of a special section from where to order for these potions since they are a bit different from the usual specials.

^_^ hmmmmmm. Either way iam not placing my order till this Friday so hopefully everything will be set up for us by then. ^_^

Edited by AncientGoddess

Potion master, if you don't mind, may I ask the magical ingriedients in the perfume? Just wondering if Fairest is florals or sweetness

Please, be patient, we will have the descriptions up hopefully today, the labels are just the preview.

Thanks!

SG

Please, be patient, we will have the descriptions up hopefully today, the labels are just the preview.

Thanks!

SG

lol, you know...it's just the excitement! Something pink after a long time!

*becomes well-behaved* ^_^

Iam wondering how we order. Iam assuming the ladies are going to have some sort of a special section from where to order for these potions since they are a bit different from the usual specials.

^_^ hmmmmmm. Either way iam not placing my order till this Friday so hopefully everything will be set up for us by then. ^_^

You can't order -Yet. We wanted to give everyone a preview.

We will make an announcement here when you can, and there will be a special button for both months.

It's as bit extra work, but you are worth it!

*Side note*

Please try to condense your ordering into one order, with two month at once, it's going to be hectic, and anything you can do to help us streamline would be awesome.

Okay okay easy there folks... all I have to say is...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Okay, well I'm glad I was able to clear that up ^_^

Peach Pie,

Pixie