NEW RELEASES FOR OCTOBER / NOVEMBER 2008

Hey, what I was trying to get at here people is that I THANK YOU!!!!!

YOU Let me make goodies for you! YOU allow me the freedom of creativity!

THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD NOT DO FOR YOU! (unless you want my cat. that ain't happenin')

Awww...SG.... I guess to a lot of us you have what sounds like a pretty cool and fulfilling life. Forgive the jellus-ness... :020105~21: ...I was ready to post along the same lines as well, but I'll just say it's awesome you enjoy your work so much, and get so much out of it! You rock...even in ur disco track suit... :banana3:

Icanhas pet sit for you? ^_^ /heh.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my order! WHOOOO. I ripped open my package and started sniffing. Want cold sniff reactions? Well, you're getting them anyway. =)

Not tested on my skin yet. =)

Flower and Flame: CUMIN. And Chocolate.

Lunantishee: luscious nectar and flowers, sweet and ripe with a tinge of violet.

Wildflower: I was totally predicting violet for this, but I don't get any. Instead, it reminds me of pina colada! Sweet and light.

Autumn Mist: Reminds me a lot of BPAL blends, that thick sort of foody scent component. Pumpkins, cider, with a fresh note that ends the scent story, like drizzle of sweet autumn rain with the intimation of airy sweetness.

Spectre Potion: Holy muculage, lots of stuff floating around in the ether in this one. Like pulped grass and other natural ingredients.

His4Her: Surprisingly light. No leather. Spicy-sweet.

Wheat Siren: Another one that smells a little thick and glutton-y with lighter edges. Has a sharp note at the end, high, a little like cut grass.

Plenty: MHMMMMM. I think you guys will like this one. Rich with the initial hit of pumpkin, but fruity sweet, too. Very likable.

Blood Martini: I reaaally like sniffing this one in the vial. Something really compelling in the smoooooth red notes that draw you down into the scent.

Happy Water: Like sitting down in the grass in the summer. Not lush grass, but a space that has few flowers around while you're taking a swig of cold water.

That's it for the October releases. =)

Edited by cinderfallen

AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!

Boy, could this day get any longer while I wait, once again, to rush home and check the mailbox for a key!?!

Thx for the quickie reviews!!

Ooo - how about Warrior Heart?

My nose has just about given up at the moment, but when I first sniffed Warrior's Heart, I was like, "Yeah, yeah, it's sweet...and--oh." Because after you get past the unassuming fruity sweetness, I realized there was a very sturdy frame or core to this perfume that combines with the top notes. I pulled away and that's when I realized--oh, there's the wood, very subtle, perhaps oak? (Not familiar with scent of woods.)

My nose has just about given up at the moment, but when I first sniffed Warrior's Heart, I was like, "Yeah, yeah, it's sweet...and--oh." Because after you get past the unassuming fruity sweetness, I realized there was a very sturdy frame or core to this perfume that combines with the top notes. I pulled away and that's when I realized--oh, there's the wood, very subtle, perhaps oak? (Not familiar with scent of woods.)

...totally understand the overload..I mean, TWO MONTH'S worth!!

I'd be dizzy!

Haha, for sure. I'd been looking forward to getting this package for a looooong time.

And Danna--thanks so much for remembering to include the extra rollerbottle/sample for my LP Red. I was guesstimating how much I'd lost when I emailed you guys, but when I peeled back the label, I found I'd lost almost HALF the bottle. Immediate intervention was needed!

Ooohhh, I received my confirmation that my package "arrived at the unit." I love that phrase!! I have been sitting at work all day trying to come up with variuous excuses to leave early. I think I'm going to go with an acute case of Tourette's. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Thanks for the quick rundown, cinderfallen. Now I'm REALLY excited. Darn, but I can still smell my morning scents!

Ooohhh, I received my confirmation that my package "arrived at the unit." I love that phrase!! I have been sitting at work all day trying to come up with variuous excuses to leave early. I think I'm going to go with an acute case of Tourette's. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Thanks for the quick rundown, cinderfallen. Now I'm REALLY excited. Darn, but I can still smell my morning scents!

Get thee to the shower first, woman! Easy!

*Just* logged on to email - I'm being processed!! Woohooo!

Get thee to the shower first, woman! Easy!

*Just* logged on to email - I'm being processed!! Woohooo!

Are you feeling a little Tourette's coming on yourself? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I was just playing in the LP Perfumerie and apparently most of the descriptions for the new releases are up and running. I think there may be about three (phero blends) that are still shy. :D

Nice work, Ladies!!! :blue_dancing_banana:

Edited for update. Only ONE is down. All the other beauties are up and running.

Edited by Jo Anna

well I gotta say this order arrived super fast. I was so happy as always the team M @ D always out do themselves. My favorites from the new releases are

Warrior Heart

Fairest

Happy Water

Sogni Incantati

Want

Those have almost all replaced my ultimate favorites with Betrothal still being first

Okay, I was just playing in the LP Perfumerie and apparently most of the descriptions for the new releases are up and running. I think there may be about three (phero blends) that are still shy. :)

Nice work, Ladies!!! :)

Edited for update. Only ONE is down. All the other beauties are up and running.

Thanks for the heads up, Jo Anna! Everything is indeed up now, and the Private Editions page updated too.

Next, an inventory so we can update the low stock thread...

The descriptions are awesome. Just reading through some of them has convinced me to purchase more large bottle before they run out. I'm gonna need more Happy Water, Wallflower and I just don't know what else. I'm going back to read through some more and to start making my list. Maybe the Santa Fairy will bring me some potion money. Who can work now. :)

I think iam obsessed with the new releases. I can't get enough of "Happy Water" and "Siberian Lust". I ordered big size bottles of both and I think in like a few weeks I might order some more. I also realized the smell changes a bit of most of the new releases. When you first put it on it smells one way and then like 10 min later the smells start to change a bit. Ladies you did a wonderful job. Amazing!

:)

Edited by AncientGoddess

HEY HEY HEY LAADDIESSS......HAPPY FRIDAY! :D

Oh wow. Ever since I've been using "Happy Water" I feel like iam flying or something. I feel very good. HAHAHAHHAHAHA! YA! I LOVE MY BABIES. I had to reput all my potions in a box because I have so much now. "Happy Water" and "Siberian Lust" I wear every day right now so I carry them with me. Soon "In Lap Of The Queen" will arrive and i'll have a big size bottle of that too. WOOHOOO!!!

Have a wonderul weekend everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOX

HEY HEY HEY LAADDIESSS......HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

Oh wow. Ever since I've been using "Happy Water" I feel like iam flying or something. I feel very good. HAHAHAHHAHAHA! YA! I LOVE MY BABIES. I had to reput all my potions in a box because I have so much now. "Happy Water" and "Siberian Lust" I wear every day right now so I carry them with me. Soon "In Lap Of The Queen" will arrive and i'll have a big size bottle of that too. WOOHOOO!!!

Have a wonderul weekend everyone!

XOXOXOXOXOX

I think you've already started drinking some "Happy Water" in honor of the upcoming weekend. :D I love that I'm not the only one who gets so excited over these scents. I kept telling my cat, Starbuck, how great I smelled last night (like he cares)!! Hehe!

Edited by Jo Anna

I love Happy Water!

Last week, I decided that I wanted to order a lighter-smelling scent for my arsenal, since I only have a couple of them (most of mine are the darker-smelling ones).....I couldn't decide between Happy Water and Lunantishee.....so, I put one on each arm and had a blind smell test with my sweetie and my 10 year old son.....they both chose Happy Water......it does smell better with my skin chemistry.....

Edited by Dolly

I think you've already started drinking some "Happy Water" in honor of the upcoming weekend. :lol: I love that I'm not the only one who gets so excited over these scents. I kept telling my cat, Starbuck, how great I smelled last night (like he cares)!! Hehe!

My gosh, did I write that last Friday. Hehehehe! :KITTY_~12: LOL. Well, thats what the drunk smiley is there for. :thumbup: Lol.

But Anyway, iam still waiting for my "In Lap Of The Queen" bottle to arrive. Should have already been here by now. Says it was processed on Dec. 8th. Hmmmm i'll give it another day.

Edited by AncientGoddess

Ahh the post office over the holidays. Sometimes fast, sometimes not.

Got my pretty yesterday. Soon as I opened my mail box a huge smile went on my face then I ran up to my apt. like a little school girl "eeeeee, yay yay". LOLZ!

Thank You Ladies.

xoxoxoxoxox :666:

Congrats on the package! I am jealous. I am going on vacation and will have to wait until I get back to receive all of my goodies...

Ok now I am jealous of you.... VACATION?!!!! where to? oh do tell! :666:

Jamaica! I am so excited. I leave here in the morning and we overnight in Miami and then off to Jamaica first thing Monday morning for 9 days and 8 nights of fun in the sun. Whooo Hooo.

Have fun and be safe.

Having a great time! My hubby and I are at a sandals resort (all-inclusive). I don't think I have consumed this much alcohol in the last year! They have this fabulous drink they call a Jamaica Smile. It is 1/2 pina colada mix, 1/2 strawberry daquari mix and a shot of rum cream. mmmm... Very addicting and no alcohol taste. I think I am averaging six a day...

Having a great time! My hubby and I are at a sandals resort (all-inclusive). I don't think I have consumed this much alcohol in the last year! They have this fabulous drink they call a Jamaica Smile. It is 1/2 pina colada mix, 1/2 strawberry daquari mix and a shot of rum cream. mmmm... Very addicting and no alcohol taste. I think I am averaging six a day...

For that narrative...I hope you get sand in an unappropriate place. :001_302: