Karmiel's Silken Moonlight

ivy_fiddlefox

LOL! Yeah, but you thought up the "pearl" thing. ;)

I'm glad to see a review on this. I always go and read the description, because it's totally an Eggers scent, but I have yet to buy it. This is a crap time of year for me. Hopefully there's still some left when I'm not financially embarrassed! :lol:

Is it still for sale? hmmm..... I'd definitely buy it again but I'm going to have to wear it every time I go to bed and see how much I use to figure out how long it lasts :D

I'm not really into flowery scents, more of a foodie, but I can see how this bridges the gap between the two...maybe flowery is the wrong adjective. I can see how the amber steps in. It just has that smell of really expensive perfume. I could see someone who has a lot of money smelling like this :)

So hey, maybe I need to start slathering and see if it has a feng shui effect :D I'll be my own money corner.

....but then I'd buy up all the bottles most stealthily.... bwa-ha-ha.

Edited by MissHazel

If it's not available in the store, I was going over the trade page and I think Ducky had one for sixteen. If it wasn't her it was someone on the lower half of the front page!