Warrior Heart

scourger

In the bottle: Fruity wine, and a touch of something which might be mint. This smells like a grown up version of Frosted Cranberry, Mulberry and Plum. Yummy.

On, wet: The wine comes through very strong here, similar to Zigeunerwein, but with that elusive minty top note, and something else, maybe gentle woods?

Drydown: The wine has settled, and the woods are blending with it, as if it has been aged in good oak barrels.

I suspect that as this blend ages, those woods are going to gain intensity and complexity.

I like this one, as it is kind of a love child of two of my favorite fruity scents, with the sophistication amped up. Mmmm.

I completely agree with the review above - this stuff is YUM!! When I first tried it, I was blown away. "What's that? Foody but not, sweet but tart, makes me think of something but I don't know what. It's yummy!" That was my immediate reaction to this scent.

I never figured out what is in this - I'm guessing some sort of sour fruit, but I haven't read the notes recently.

This wonderful lovely scent fades quickly on my skin, but I'm hoping that with age it will get stronger and stick around for a while.

In the bottle: it is filled with soft winter fruits. It is not foody or super sweet or citrusy. I also smell some vanilla.

Wet on the skin: the sweet fruit tames down some. There is some hint of floral in here, but I am not sure what it is. I think I smell a hint of cinnamon, but that could be something else as well.

Drydown: soft winter fruits, a touch of wine, there must be cream or honey in here as I can smell a very faint waxy note. This is soft and subtle and very well done. I am excited to see what this is going to smell like in a month or two.

I agree with the grownup Frosted Cranberry, Mulberry & Plum reference. This one is not as heavy on the fruit and is less sweet. Much more sophisticated. Very well blended.

I am so bummed! I got my pile of samples but this one was MIA. I was so excited about all of them that it took me some time before I realized it.

I agree with all of the previous statements about this one....fruity and sweet, but not sugary sweet....and, I get a little hint of woods in the background. VERY NICE!!

This is VERRY nice. Fruity and yummy. Blends very nice with my skin, feels natural and womanly. I do like this scent.

Ooh I get a hint of the woods scent now. THis is nice. One onto my wishlist.

Wow when I first smelled this I got a HUGE scent memory that instantly made me happy but I cant pinpoint the memory. Its crazy how a scent can bring out an emotion without reason but its there. Hopefully wearing this I can remember what it was.

well this one really just draws me in for some reason. I get lots of grapes and yummy gooey sugar. maybe like purple gum drops I get a thickness quality to it. It does have a darker base to it that doesnt make it too foody which Im really loving a whole lot. This is on my big bottle list. It makes me really happy every time I smell it.

My friend Therapygirl gets the samples monthy, and when she does I go over and we have a smelling party-lol. Of course I am just getting how it all works.. but just on initial sniff, straight from the bottle this one really blew me away. I loved it immediately and only more after I applied it.Plus the name describes me....so maybe subliminally I was already hooked, but I dont think so...

From what i remember when i tried this on it smell beautiful, definitely apply but in a more organic floral way I guess, with a darkness to it. I also wasn't feeling well at the time though so i will have to try it again to know if it works for me.

I love light to medium florals so some of the fragrances I am having to get accustomed to... and I am, but this one, despite its heaviness also seems very light as well.

It gave me a very nice scent memory, although currently I cannot remember what was lol. It was about # 10 in the group I was smelling. I just remember it stood out amazingly..

It's interesting that 2 people say that this gave them a good scent memory......I do like this scent, and am trying to decide whether or not I should get a full bottle......

OK, so I broke down and had to get a full one.....I couldn't resist.....the scent is really fantastic, but I mainly want it for the intent.....

• 3 weeks later...

This gave me a scent memory too,and I fell in love with it. I kept trying to place it ,and here is what I came up with.The smell of my mom a strong warrior heart single parent.Just before she left for work .The smell of her lipstick or makeup.The smell of her cheek when I kissed her goodbye on her way to work.Its all of these things.It makes me feel safe and happy and strong. I really do love this scent!Its so comforting to me.

• 4 weeks later...

This one is still driving me crazy, the scent gives me a comfort I cant explain and I know it reminds me of something in my past. When I saw the ingredients I saw there was no grape but in my mind I keep seeing purple. Its like my mind is over powering the actual scent and the memory is making me smell something different. Its a weird feeling

• 3 weeks later...
This one is still driving me crazy, the scent gives me a comfort I cant explain ...

I understand what you mean, and is one of the reasons I purchased a full bottle! There is no lavender in it, but I get a similar vibe as from lavender. That must be an effect from those peace-inducing 'witch woods' (see description below), which I wish would come out more. I'm not really getting any woody scent, and like someone else said I hope that develops more with age.

This is actually very long lasting on me. I applied 'Hexen' to one wrist the other day and this on the other wrist. Hours and hours later, I could still smell this one, long after 'Hexen' had called it a day. I adore it and it is one of the few bottle purchases I have made lately.

Description:

A personal power potion for women fighting the good fight. So many people are involved in day to day combat: keeping food on the table, having to go to court to keep their kids, dealing with family members that seem to want to drag you down, or change you into what they desire...

I crafted this potion from May Apples, magically equal to the Mandrake root. Power, protection, and Magickal increase of other ingredients. Mandrake is also used in traditional Witch's potions, and was used in poisons. This is made in a way to "poison" those trying to hurt you, by banishing them and their evil ideas. This is not a potion to be used lightly. It does have a beautiful fragrance - woody, sweet and with a slight cranapple tang.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

• MAY APPLE (aka American Mandrake) ~ magically equivalent to European Mandrake ~ Powerfully protective, draws prosperity, personal strength and power, amplification of intent and other ingredients.
  • APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
  • APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Peace of mind, contentment, success, happiness, love attracting.
  • CRANBERRY ~ Protection, health, deflection of negativity.
  • WITCH WOODS ~ Love, prosperity, purification, dispels nightmares. Peace, money, youth, healing.

I really love this scent. I am not a "professional reviewer" like most here. I just know what I like. Today is the first day I have worn it and I got this most amazing vibe all day. It just seemed to attract fun and laughter and keep me smiling... and normally this day would not be like it was today. I am totally hooked... the scent, the vibe and self effects were amazing for me... I am going for day two...and curious to see how friday turns out..I am smiling thinking about it..