Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeee! A newbie here, yet another one :) ! 33 year old Danish female, engaged to a very special guy (of course!)

And my first order has shipped! I got:

Love Potion TRIAL SIZE Collection and samples of :

Sugared Patchouli, Blood Martini and scented Cuddle Bunny

Now I am stalking my mail box every day, come my pretties, come!! ^_^

bunnyairlines-morelaak.jpg

Oh, I mean welcome to our forum!

Guest Tiffany

Helllllooo :banana-computer:

My name is Tiffany. I cant wait to try out some of the really cool stuff this site has to offer! I have experience with pheromones and use them in my everyday life. They are great, aren't they?

I would consider myself to be some what of a shy person at first. When I get to know people better I'm goofy and loud. Pheromones have really helped me with guys. I use to have the hardest time talking to guys I liked and I couldn't flirt to save my life! Since I've been using pheromones, I have actually started flirting :rolleyes:.

I just made my first purchase with this company (gotta love pay day!!) and cant wait to post about my experiences!

Tiffany

Edited by Tiffany

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself! i discovered this site through the BPAL board. i live in the bay area, i like to paint and go see live music. i love art, music and literature more than anything. uh and perfume too! :emot159:

i have only tried about 10 scents, and i am really loving them! my favorite scents so far are sugared gardenia, sugared carnation, sugared chrysanthemum and violitious. can you tell i like the sugared scents? ;) i still have so many to try...

anyway, hello! i look forward to posting.

Welcome mirrorghost! Enjoy your time here!!

thanks everyone for the welcomes!! i will definitely check out the sale :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Hi Mirrorghost ! :sock puppet shaking no ha:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I saw this place on the BPAL forums and was intrigued by the whole pheromone thing. It's a little daunting right now, but I'm looking into it. I think I saw that there was some sort of perfume deal so I'm going to try: 3 pheromone blends and 3 "regular" potions. I just got me a new man and he's a little shy, a gentle (or maybe not ;) ) nudge in the right direction might loosen him up.

I hail from South Jersey and love reading, art, music. All that general stuff. Can't wait to poke around here more!!!

Edited by mejuxtaposed

WELCOME mejuxtapsed, glad you wandered over here. Let us know if you have any questions or would like us to help you find the right phero or scent to get you started. Feel free to post and ask questions, we love to be of help :Hug_emoticon:

Hello, everyone! My name is Alexis and I learned about Love Potion through a friend on a different forum. I've been using pheromones for about a year now, and when I found out about the many pheromone-enhanced fragrances sold here, I decided to check it out. I am also interested in just finding great fragrances to wear.

In case the name leads you to think otherwise, I am male. I'll be reading through the forum to help me decide what products I would like to try first (when I finally get money to buy some) but any suggestions are welcome. I am 18 and about to enter my first semester in college. If you have any questions to help make suggestions, don't hesitate to ask, as I'm not entirely sure what to say.

I look forward to trying out all the wonderful potions here. Wish me luck!

Hello, everyone! My name is Alexis and I learned about Love Potion through a friend on a different forum. I've been using pheromones for about a year now, and when I found out about the many pheromone-enhanced fragrances sold here, I decided to check it out. I am also interested in just finding great fragrances to wear.

In case the name leads you to think otherwise, I am male. I'll be reading through the forum to help me decide what products I would like to try first (when I finally get money to buy some) but any suggestions are welcome. I am 18 and about to enter my first semester in college. If you have any questions to help make suggestions, don't hesitate to ask, as I'm not entirely sure what to say.

I look forward to trying out all the wonderful potions here. Wish me luck!

Hello Vespero! Welcome to our lil forum :Hug_emoticon:

I reccomend getting a male sampler to start out. It will give you a good idea of the scents available and you will get to test out some of the scented pheros. If you find a scent you like, you can pair it with any phero blend.

Do you know what type of Pheros you are leaning towards? Planned environments to use them in etc?

Hello Vespero! Welcome to our lil forum :hi215:

I reccomend getting a male sampler to start out. It will give you a good idea of the scents available and you will get to test out some of the scented pheros. If you find a scent you like, you can pair it with any phero blend.

Do you know what type of Pheros you are leaning towards? Planned environments to use them in etc?

Thanks for the suggestion. I intend to purchase the male sampler soon, but I'd like to know, which products are in it, or is it random? I intend to be using pheromones in both social situations (with friends, and meeting new people in college) and more intimate ones. I'm looking for blends that aren't overtly or solely sexual, but which are mysterious and can help lead to further things. I'm also looking for something to make me comfort a very special friend of mine, and help me be a pillar upon which she can support herself. One day, I'd like to take that relationship further, but for now, I just want her to feel comfortable and loved.

Thanks for the suggestion. I intend to purchase the male sampler soon, but I'd like to know, which products are in it, or is it random? I intend to be using pheromones in both social situations (with friends, and meeting new people in college) and more intimate ones. I'm looking for blends that aren't overtly or solely sexual, but which are mysterious and can help lead to further things. I'm also looking for something to make me comfort a very special friend of mine, and help me be a pillar upon which she can support herself. One day, I'd like to take that relationship further, but for now, I just want her to feel comfortable and loved.

Teddyman Fo'sho'. It is a cuddly male phero blend. Definitely what you're looking for. :hi215: To all the newbies I've missed saying Hi to!!!!!

:D Mirrorghost Mejuxtaposed,& Vespero. You will enjoy all the friends you meet here..

everyone is very willing to share the collective wealth of knowledge on Pheros & scents.

It's a great forum...

Hello. I saw this place on the BPAL forums and was intrigued by the whole pheromone thing. It's a little daunting right now, but I'm looking into it. I think I saw that there was some sort of perfume deal so I'm going to try: 3 pheromone blends and 3 "regular" potions. I just got me a new man and he's a little shy, a gentle (or maybe not :D ) nudge in the right direction might loosen him up.

I hail from South Jersey and love reading, art, music. All that general stuff. Can't wait to poke around here more!!!

Hey Mejuxtaposed, I from SJ too!!!! By AC...

Another quick question: How are the products packaged? Is the packaging fairly discrete? (I'm not the only person who sees my mail, and though I understand and like the name, an envelope with "Love Potion Inc." in large print will raise strange questions from my family? Also, about how long does it take to receive the product?

Another quick question: How are the products packaged? Is the packaging fairly discrete? (I'm not the only person who sees my mail, and though I understand and like the name, an envelope with "Love Potion Inc." in large print will raise strange questions from my family? Also, about how long does it take to receive the product?

Hey Vespero! Welcome to the forum :D

The products are pretty well packaged, there is nothing in large print the biggest typeface I saw is in the business card (which is in the package) and it's around size 18 or 24 (not big at all and it looks pretty). It wont look suspicious at all!

I live in Canada and usually it takes me a week when they ship it to me, but I usually have to wait for 2 weeks in total after my payment.

I think the return address on the package says "Times Square Productions"

... and welcome to the forum Vespero!

and welcome to Mirrorghost and Mejuxtaposed too, have fun here!!

Hi All! I'm a newbie recruited from Androtics (Hi Dolly, Bella, Carrie, Esmerelda, Lor, Remmy, Tigerlilly, Trish, Xev & the rest of the pheromone mistresses :rolleyes: ) I haven't ordered yet....but will be doing so on Thursday (looking at PheroGirl, Cuddle Bunny, BAM, & Blood Martini)

I am 46, have a wonderful SO, a beautiful 17 yr old daughter, 3 kitties, 2 mice & a lizard.

Have been a registered card-carrying Pagan for as long as I remember (thanks to my Dad), a firm believer in the Law Of Attraction (although I'm still getting a handle on how to use it) & a lover of all things wonderfully smelly.

I have some stuff from BPAL (wasn't really impressed), Cobalt Blends (awesome) and Aromasanctum (yummy) & am looking to expand my scent/'mone aresenal with LP (always keep them guessing).

Looking forward to cooking up some magick with you all!

Marti

Edited by paganlady

Hi Marti :)

I'll be looking forward to your post. Sounds like you will have lots of knowledge to pass on.

I just discovered pheros, and enjoy reading everyone's experiences w/ them..U already know most of the gals, so I don't have to tell you how wonderful they are... :rolleyes:

Blessings

Fawn

• 3 weeks later...

All right! I'm finally going to make my purchase. I'm going with the Men's Sample Pack, along with a free sample of La Vie de Boheme and Merlin's Blend. Wish me luck! I hope to come back with positive reports and experiences.

All right! I'm finally going to make my purchase. I'm going with the Men's Sample Pack, along with a free sample of La Vie de Boheme and Merlin's Blend. Wish me luck! I hope to come back with positive reports and experiences.

Woot Woot!~ Good luck! :10_small16:

Enjoy and dont hesitate to try some of the ladies scents some of them are fab on men (sometimes better then on women :666: )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All;

Normally when I arrive at a scent/pheromone related forum I just say "Hi guys, I made it". But here I see lots of new "faces", mostly belonging to the lovely ladies, though Dolly assures me there are a couple of guys here. Guess I'll need to be on my best behavior. :angel: I do see a number of old friends here, and a couple I haven't "talked to" in quite a while (Hi Ail, Dutchess, May). :)

Anyway, a bit about me. Been interested in EO's and pheromones for a while. Joined my first forum (Love-Scent) in Feb of 2002, so been around a while. I'm a member of a number of forums. AD's, Pherotruth, thepheromone forum etc, I.m a Mod, here and there.

I'm single at the moment, live in the mountains east of San Diego California. Work in the computer industry at a university, so you'll see me logged in even if I'm not paying attention (I post while waiting for programs to produce results). I'm 60 (61 on the 25th) but am often mistaken for late 30's early 40'sby the 20somethings at work. My last girlfriend was the same way. When she was in her late 50's she kept getting hit on by guys in their late 20's early 30's. I call it "lucky genes".

Got to get down to the store and check out what its got, though cash is a little tight, had to take a 10% pay cut recently (California ya know) but we'll see how it goes, can't go with out the stinky water or pheromones.

Jim