Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad to be here!! Thank you everyone!!!

I just bought! trial size of these:

Summer Solstice Limited Edition 2008

LPS P Boheme F

La Vie De Boheme

Allegro ~ Happiness Potion

Violitious

Thank you Dolly for telling me about it!

O my goodness, I bought these to be Christmas gifts for my girls but I am afraid they will never see them.....oh smell them yes.

ON ME!!!

I cant wait. There are so many to try I just started at the top and am working my way down.

Hi everyone, I am so happy to have found this sight AND you have a forum what can be better!! So much for getting ANYTHING done at work..

I am only on at work so it may be a bit sporadic.

I am a mother of 4 lovely little one's weell not so little some in collage.

I am a nature lover, I have been called a hippie, a witch, crazy, but my most favorite is eccentric.

I have made many of my own home remedies and totally believe in the magic of the earth. Everything is here for us to use, we just need to figure out how to use it.

If my avator is to naughty please let me know I do not want to offend anyone. That is NOT ME!!! It's Janice Jobline.

Hi there naturechild, The vision in my right eye is 4 times more than that of my left eye, I blame the forums for this, because i have to close the left eye so as not to be distracted by the sexy avatars when i am reading the posts.

Considering the fact that very soon you will be applying some of the best Love Potions in the galaxy, and therefore sending out some special little messages into the universe,

Why you may even end up with some additions to add to your collection of little ones ha ha. :thumb_up11:

Welcome to the forum naturechild!!! :thbf54f4bf:

You're shopping list sounds great! lol, yea I have that habit too, I try to buy gifts sometimes and it ends up being mine! What a bad girl I am, but hey, LP potions are definately worth the trouble lol!

:thbf54f4bf: Naturechild!

Glad you joined us,this is a great forum

full of lovely ladies and gents.

Your gonna luv it ,very ,very addicting lol.

Also, love the Joplin avatar-{Summertime}

my dad sung me that one alot :thbf54f4bf:

Peace, Ajia

LPS P Boheme F

La Vie De Boheme

Violitious

O my goodness, I bought these to be Christmas gifts for my girls but I am afraid they will never see them.....oh smell them yes.

ON ME!!!

I cant wait. There are so many to try I just started at the top and am working my way down.

Ooh good choices! Sounds like you will fit in nicely here, dont be a stranger and WELCOME!!! Cant wait to hear how you like or lovely LP's!!!

btw let us know if u like allegro, ive been itching to try this one :thbf54f4bf:

<3 remmy

REMMY you must try it!!! It is one of my fave scents. I own numerous testers and i bought a bottle (which sadly disappeared right after arrival) but OMG I love it!

damn it im such an addict now..

i actually JUST bought nekai nectar and im seriously considering getting allegro.. im going to resist and buy it later. hehe i also have to get super sexy..and everything else they sell here basically.

LPS P Boheme F

La Vie De Boheme

Violitious

ON ME!!!

You're very welcome!! They will probably end up being your presents to yourself!! Trust me, one sniff and I was hooked!

Did you choose two freebies since you are now an active forum member? If not, just send the ladies an email or give them a call and let them know which 2 you want. You can take advantage of the special once monthly, as long as your order is over $20.

I replied on the confirmation email for the original purchase. with the names of the 2 fee ones (woot) :thbf54f4bf:

I am not sure how to contact them other then that. Well,. Ok, the phone, but who does that anymore?

Ummm should I call?

I replied on the confirmation email for the original purchase. with the names of the 2 fee ones (woot) :thbf54f4bf:

I am not sure how to contact them other then that. Well,. Ok, the phone, but who does that anymore?

Ummm should I call?

They should get the email, but if you're concerned, you can call......just make sure that it is later in the day.....they are on pacific time.....

Thanks Dolly, I forget about the time change. That wouldn't be very polite. Hey wake sleepy head!!!up I want my free stuff"

I am not worried I think they will see it. If not then it wasn't meant to be.

***psst. I posted on the free stuff thread to already***

I'm off to facebook to tell the kids!! Oh wait maybe after I get them and decide if they are getting any?

No, I will tell them to come to the sight and buy there own darn samples.....hehehe

No, I will tell them to come to the sight and buy there own darn samples.....hehehe

Good plan!! I feel sure you may want to keep them all to yourself.....I am a straight up addict now.....most of us here are!

So, which freebies did you choose?

sorry..... a little late, BUT....WELCOME 'Naturechild' :c38-0022: !! you'll enjoy your stay and the LP's

liz :)

Hi everyone, I have been using pheros for a while but only recently discovered this website. The combinations seem very creative and I am looking forward to trying Girl-Girl (maybe with sugared honeycomb), la vie de boheme, and nakai nectar. Of course, I would love to try them all, but pocket says no. Looking forward to testing some new stuff! Peace

Welcome to the forum Rad!!!

Hi everyone, I have been using pheros for a while but only recently discovered this website. The combinations seem very creative and I am looking forward to trying Girl-Girl (maybe with sugared honeycomb), la vie de boheme, and nakai nectar. Of course, I would love to try them all, but pocket says no. Looking forward to testing some new stuff! Peace
Welcome Rad47 , The love potions here are top quality, extra nice and good value.

The same goes for the forum members A1 folks.

I have used several of the Pheromone formulas with fab results, so all is good,

and you have arrived so enjoy the feast. :dancingfruits0nm:

Welcome, welcome, Rad47. Be warned...soon you will become totally addicted. ;)

The unscented pheros are AWESOME and the blended pheros are simply genius!! Happy shopping and experimenting. :censored:

• 1 month later...
Hi! :(

My name is Christy. I'm a 31 yo Taurus, and a single mom of 2 wonderful kids. I'm somewhat new to perfume oils in gereral, but I love it all! I can't wait to try all of Mara's wonderful creations...

Welcome, welcome Christy!! You will LOVE everything so be prepared!!!

:waiting:

Hi! :waiting:

My name is Christy. I'm a 31 yo Taurus, and a single mom of 2 wonderful kids. I'm somewhat new to perfume oils in gereral, but I love it all! I can't wait to try all of Mara's wonderful creations...

Warm Welcome to you Christy! :(

Welcome to our forum Christy! You will love all of the LP scents and I am sure you will become equally as obsessed as we are. :waiting:

While Magical Omaha refers to these as Love Potions by Mara Fox, there are actually two potion masters. The other mastermind behind this fabulous thing we call LP Obsession is Danna (aka Sinister Girl)...

Welcome to the forum Christy!! Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sorry Christy, needed my LP fix but WELCOME !!!

liz :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hi!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :)

I'm khim, a taurus in my late 20s. I've been lurking around here and the main site for a while now and I must say that I'm really eager to try out everything.

I'm looking to place my 2nd this weekend even before I received my 1st! That's how eager I am. Hee Hee. Now now, what should I choose?! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Hi!

I'm khim, a taurus in my late 20s. I've been lurking around here and the main site for a while now and I must say that I'm really eager to try out everything.

I'm looking to place my 2nd this weekend even before I received my 1st! That's how eager I am. Hee Hee. Now now, what should I choose?! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Welcome to the forum!! Always a joy to see new faces!

As far as what to choose, the monthly sample packs are always a good way to test several different options.....also, the thing that I had to learn when I started here is to try some new scents that include notes that you would not normally wear.....get a little bit out of your "comfort zone".......chances are that you will find some gems that you never would have otherwise.

Enjoy!!

Hi!

Welcome! When I first discovered LP, I placed a total of four orders before my first one arrived... so I understand your eagerness!