got my order (yay!)..and spilled part of it :-(

xev

I'm very excited that I got my order today. I opened my full size bottle of Intellectual Woman first (after shaking it carefully, looked into the opening to see how the product was supposed to be applied, and *thought* what I saw was an apothecary type dispenser that allows one drop at a time to come out. I tipped it tentatively towards my wrist, but I was expecting drops and instead it poured out. I think I poured about a fifth of it out. :cry:

So I was feeling sorry for myself, when just at that moment, the heater repair guy knocked on the door, and there I was in a giant cloud of pheromones. I'm sure I ODed him on Intellectual Woman. He is talkative anyway, but tonight he just wouldn't shut up. He kept telling me all the mechanical intricacies of how the heat pump thermostat works.

I'm very excited that I got my order today. I opened my full size bottle of Intellectual Woman first (after shaking it carefully, looked into the opening to see how the product was supposed to be applied, and *thought* what I saw was an apothecary type dispenser that allows one drop at a time to come out. I tipped it tentatively towards my wrist, but I was expecting drops and instead it poured out. I think I poured about a fifth of it out. :cry:

So I was feeling sorry for myself, when just at that moment, the heater repair guy knocked on the door, and there I was in a giant cloud of pheromones. I'm sure I ODed him on Intellectual Woman. He is talkative anyway, but tonight he just wouldn't shut up. He kept telling me all the mechanical intricacies of how the heat pump thermostat works.

Hehe! Curses, pheromones!! Your ball must be shy and hiding in the cap. That happened to me three different times!! :cry:

Yeah, the rollers can be......a pain.

Shoot me an email.

SG

I must not have PM privileges yet. But yeah, sure enough there's a ball that was stuck in the cap. That makes a lot more sense. I thought it was very strange to bottle a product so it poured out so quickly. Thanks (also to Jo Anna) for pointing that out to me.

xev

I must not have PM privileges yet. But yeah, sure enough there's a ball that was stuck in the cap. That makes a lot more sense. I thought it was very strange to bottle a product so it poured out so quickly. Thanks (also to Jo Anna) for pointing that out to me.

xev

Hi xev !! don't think any of us have PM privies......think they had trouble in the past, but you can email Mara and Danna at TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com with any questions or concerns. Hope it helps !

liz :cry: