Siberian Lust

sultry brunette

I appreciate the above review and hope there are more of you who've tried this and might post about it. This is the one I am most curious about from this 2-monthly set recently released.

Feedback can be about the scent or its purpose. Curious about both.

Oh wow. This one is very nice......I get spiced tea and cream, but just a slight little whiff of mint. The tea stays there right through drydown, and is lovely on me.....tis one smells like I may be on the way to a full bottle.....I'll DEFINITELY be letting my sweetie sniff this one this week, so I can get his opinion......

This is a dumb question, but is the "tea" in this fragrance actually a tea smell like what we drink. I have no fragrance knowledge whatsoever, but I am learning.

Wow! This is lovely! It's surprisingly soft. There's no "HI! I"M MINT!" or any other loud thing. It's really a skin scent. And a very pretty one at that.

I wish I could comment on the tea part of it, but right now I'm drinking black tea w/ cream so I'm sort of inundated with tea smells.

Ok when I smelt this on in the tester I wasnt sure if I liked it, but I put it on anyways. Wet on the skin I smelt a lil creamy mint but wasnt thinking it was anything special and still didnt think id like it.

Now that it is drying down it is YUMMY!! The tea scent is coming off a lil lemony but the scents all together are OMG soo divine. I love it and am thinking this needs to be a full bottle. I didnt think that tea would be a good smell for a perfume but it is very nice. Well done ladies!

• 2 weeks later...

This one is definitely different than my usual perfumes. I think I smell the tea, and mint. I envision a dark, polished wooden box, stored in the cold, that when I open it, I catch a whiff of something...and I know the box has a history, and I wonder what was stored in there to leave that lovely cold scent behind.

Strange, I know. But it's a very strong image that comes up each time I sniff it, of a glossy mahogany box, possibly pulled out from his hiding place on a gypsy van...

This one is definitely different than my usual perfumes. I think I smell the tea, and mint. I envision a dark, polished wooden box, stored in the cold, that when I open it, I catch a whiff of something...and I know the box has a history, and I wonder what was stored in there to leave that lovely cold scent behind.

Strange, I know. But it's a very strong image that comes up each time I sniff it, of a glossy mahogany box, possibly pulled out from his hiding place on a gypsy van...

Nice image!

This is a dumb question, but is the "tea" in this fragrance actually a tea smell like what we drink. I have no fragrance knowledge whatsoever, but I am learning.

Yes it is! :001_302: You'll notice that some are described as green or black, just like the liquid beverages you may drink. Each tea has a distinct smell to it. Good for you on learning all about the scents. Don't be afraid to ask.

Yes it is! :001_302: You'll notice that some are described as green or black, just like the liquid beverages you may drink. Each tea has a distinct smell to it. Good for you on learning all about the scents. Don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks for the response. I think I might need to order a sample of this.

Thanks for the response. I think I might need to order a sample of this.

Yes, I think you do! It is a lovely scent.....it has made it to my full bottle list!

• 3 weeks later...

I love this one! One of my favorites by far!! It smells very seductive on me yet invigorating. ^_^ I have a big size bottle but i see its already on the low stock list so iam going to have to crab another soon before its gone :TotakekeBannana:

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like tea scents because - besides obviously enjoying tea - as I can't wear aquatics normally, tea-based scents provide that evocation of fresh light and clean for me which is the desired effect.

I appreciate that this is a different experience from something like Tea and Strumpets or even Sugared Iced Tea...in the vial it is sweeter than on my skin, a suggestion of the chocolate and spices more than the actual scent of them. Lovely sweet tea. On me it's primarily mint tea which is wonderfully refreshing. I can see wanting to wear this on a hot summer day; although my only lament is that it doesn't last beyond an hour...it really must have a Gypsy soul!

• 10 months later...

YUM. This is chilly, minty and chocolatey without being sharp or astringent at all. I was a bit afraid of the tea being too bitter, but it isn't at all; it actually adds a sexy and softly spiced edge. The mint is both nomable and frosty, kind of like candied snow. I love the creamy chocolate background, exactly like those fine European chocolates in the description. Even better, the chocolate amps more on me as it dries down. :beggingpleasesmiley: This is definitely one of my reasons to love winter!

Edited by Invidiana

• 1 year later...

I like tea, but somehow the cocoa in this is not working for me. I don't get any mint at all.

Edited by perfumesniffer