Fairest

sultry brunette

AD-Fairest.jpg

Fairest

You asked for it, you got it! Pink, pink and more pink! So girlie, you'll feel like the fairest little Princess of them all! Pink hearts and sugar tarts, pink berries, pink citrus and fairy floss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches, lust inducing.
PINK CITRUS ~ Relaxant, confidence builder, uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches.
PINK BERRIES ~ Dreams, wishes, luck, good fortune, deflection of negativity, love inducing, protection, stamina, vigor.
PINK MUSK ~ Love inducing, sensual atmospheric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is definitely pink! Sweet with a hint of grapefruit. I also smell a hint of strawberry. I also get the feel of white chocolate, although I don't think this has any.

I get full on hard candy pink/red with this one! A candy cherry/berry that's a lot of top note. But weirdly, there's this more adult base note that I catch, maybe a musk? A resin? It's darker than the top notes and noticeable. I'm going to wait on this to age a bit longer, maybe a few months, before I make any final decisions on what its true qualities are.

This one reminds me of a song that played on the radio way back when. Sing with me if you know it... "I WANT CANDY!!!" I love, love, love this one. It reminds me of Sweet Tarts. :666: This is on my full bottle must have list. That is if Esmeralda hasn't taken them all yet. ^_^

Yowza this one is very candy-like. And it has throw - the entire room smelled of pink hard candies.

I think I am way too staid to pull this one off, but it goes in my gift packet for my sis-y-law and nieces...they are far more girlie. This is a scent for a princess in a pink camo outfit, and I just happen to know one.

I get full on hard candy pink/red with this one! A candy cherry/berry that's a lot of top note. But weirdly, there's this more adult base note that I catch, maybe a musk? A resin? It's darker than the top notes and noticeable. I'm going to wait on this to age a bit longer, maybe a few months, before I make any final decisions on what its true qualities are.

I agree with cinderfallen,on me i also get the berry and musk....... with a hint of cotton candy.Its Very pretty & fem.

You said you wanted PINK............

This is a great pink scent, THANK-YOU LADIES!!!

If anyone has requested a scent that is reminiscent :blush: of Strawberry, this is it.

It is so sweet and fruity but not overpowering. It reminds me of the Strawberry bath products that the Body Shop use to carry.

When I was wearing it my BF kept getting wiffs of it and couldn't help but compliment me every time!

I've been mulling the scent over and I'm wondering there's something like sugar plum or other Christmas-y fruit in there that's in common with the Xmas scents like Want or Stealing Christmas. Feels like there's some kind of holiday spice hidden inside? It gives off that impression to me.

I just got my sampler pack and I gotta say this is exactly what I wanted in my search for the perfect pink scent. I think I love this one more than my beloved Candy Pop. It smells fruity and like candy and strawberries and sugar and all things delicious and pretty. This one is so PINK that I can taste it.

Did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was pure pink hard candy on me. I kept thinking of little hard candies you suck on to keep your mouth from going dry. They aren't wildly sweet. In fact, they're a little bit tart to help keep your mouth watering. That's what this smelled like on me - an exact reproduction of that scent both wet and when it dried.

• 2 weeks later...

I received this as a freebie in my last order and wow is it pink!

I get the citrus and the sugar right away on first sniff with just a hint of the berries. The strawberry is more prominent on me in application...the sugared/candied type but thankfully it doesn't go fake/plastic on me (which that kind will do sometimes). This is a very consistent type of scent in that it stays pink and sweet all the way through drydown, but it's a fruity candy type of sweetness, I don't really get the pink sugar/cotton candy type of thing I thought it would be. But when I need a sugar high this is a definite!

This was a nice soft pink scent, strong in the vial and on initial application but after an hr it disappeared completely, i did get a hint of it now and then.

I will enjoy the sample but most likely will go with a bottle of fairy lure

• 11 months later...

wow, im not getting candy as much as everyone else.

my gawd,am i an alien?

it IS pink.

but for me its a sugary feminine citrusy fairytale.

i do get some cotton candy and berry, but thats because im just stating the obvious.

the citrus in it gives it more of a pink-lemonade scent, not so much candy for me.

yep, countrytime pink lemonade.

LOL Lor is an alien :w00t: Actually, I get that ruby red grapefruit, you know real sweet & slightly tart? I know this is a fave of mine. Especially paired w/ H&S, makes it even more ultra feminine ( if that was possible).

its very pretty.

its one of those sniffies I had that I wasnt remembering so I put some on real early this morn and thought "why arent more people talking about this one?" .

But hey, there is LP Pink, LAM Pink, and other pretty sweet-smelling ones so the only problem I see here is that its just not getting attention it deserves.

Your right about the amping though,

H+S or even just EST would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Now maybe I don't look like a very pinky-type chick, but I love smelling stuff like that, and Fairest is just delicious! The most prominent notes on me are the berries, white chocolate and pink sugar. It's pink, sweet and creamy, with a slight tartness that adds to the allure, and makes me want to drift off into a fairy tale. I think I've found my Prince Charming :beggingpleasesmiley:

Edited by Invidiana

• 2 months later...

OH, you are all talking about strawberry and sweetness and musk, some of my favorite things, but my skin chooses to turn this into just a pink Sweet-Tart candy Cherry, tartness, and that's it. Sob. I think citruses other than grapefruit just don't like me. Posting for trade. My loss. :'(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Wet, it's like a bunch of red and pink candies - sweet tarts, jelly beans, but there is something that is showing up as hot dogs on my skin which doesn't go as well with the other notes.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow... I am getting something completely different from this to everyone else? For me it is bright tart LEMON, with a bit of fruity juice underneath, maybe berry. I wouldn't describe it as pink at all! Candy yes, but lemon jolly rancher candy, not fairy floss. I love it though, it just blew me away on first sniff - so very different, and so delicious, I could just about taste it. This is four years old now so maybe it has just matured with age?

Wow... I am getting something completely different from this to everyone else? For me it is bright tart LEMON, with a bit of fruity juice underneath, maybe berry. I wouldn't describe it as pink at all! Candy yes, but lemon jolly rancher candy, not fairy floss. I love it though, it just blew me away on first sniff - so very different, and so delicious, I could just about taste it. This is four years old now so maybe it has just matured with age?

Hmm, my bottle is verrry pink still.

Maybe the contents of my bottle are actually something else but with a Fairest label, and someone is playing a trick on me... lol :P

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches, lust inducing.

PINK CITRUS ~ Relaxant, confidence builder, uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches.

PINK BERRIES ~ Dreams, wishes, luck, good fortune, deflection of negativity, love inducing, protection, stamina, vigor.

PINK MUSK ~ Love inducing, sensual atmospheric.

There is citrus in this, you must be amping it ;)

Given my reaction to this and a few other pink smells (Sinister Pink, LP Pink, Passion in Pink...), I'm starting to think pink just goes weird on my skin. Perhaps this is why the only pink smell I seem to be able to really adore is Pink Sugar - being a commercial fragrance it probably has some kind of stabilising ingredient that stops it morphing on my skin. I still enjoy the fruity and weird things LP pinks do on me, but none of them seem to give me that pure, unadulterated OMG LOVE I get from Pink Sugar.

• 4 months later...

I'm wearing this again today and I really love it! On closer sniff I do get a little pink, but it is mostly just fruity and citrusy. It's beautiful though, I have put some on the backs of my hands just so I can stop and sniff it as I'm working. It reminds me a lot of A Lick of Pink, though the ingredients are different.

• 3 years later...

It's been a while since I used this. I got this through a trade with Cheesy and I am glad that I decided so. This time round, I can smell the strawberries and citrus behind the pink cotton candy. It is a fun and youthful scent, even better than Bubblegum Robot.