Plenty

sultry brunette

AD-Plenty.jpg

Plenty

Crafted of ingredients with bazillions of seeds...magically associated with abundance, fertility, wealth - and a reminder to feel gratitude for all the good things that you have. A Thanksgiving, harvest-time perfume. Pumpkin, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Fig and more... DELICIOUS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination., feminine sexuality.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, love, lust, plenty.
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility, prosperity.
BERRIES ~ Love inducing, protection, fertility, abundance.
CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, invigoration.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is fruity, but not too foody… The pumpkin is wonderful and subtle. The watermelon and fig are perfectly blended together. I also smell a hint of apple…

This one is really nice for Thanksgiving......I get the pumpkin, fig, and some watermelon in the background.....not sure about the other little fruities that keep peeking through......it seems like every time I smell it, it's a little bit different......I like!!

On wet i get grains and pumpkin with a hint of watermelon.

As it dries down the fig and watermelon come to the forefront.

About a half hour later i get a spicy fig with something tart...... perhaps the pomegranate.

its beautiful! Another one thats going on my full bottle list.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't notice pumpkin either but I notice most are the melon and maybe a figgy, yet I'm getting a creamy banana vibe as well, but not really banana. Is there banana in this? i don't remember. Yes there's also a tartness. It's all yummy and nice.

Ah the creaminss is probably something with the vanilla, and I definitely smell the cucumber now that I've read that it's in there.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 4 weeks later...

This is truly a creation - i get so much from this - a great fall scent and a great scent in general.

I get a cup of hot apple cider (with peaches and cinn in it), a comforting pumpkin (like when someone says pumpkin soup and you think it will be nasty - who wants soup out of pumkins but when you taste it all you can say is ahhh while you keep spooning it into your mouth), creamy vanilla figs, watermelon, poms and so much more.

I asked for a sample and the ladies graciously sent me a full bottle - i am so thankful

Update: it is 6hrs later and no reapp and i still get a warm glow smell, soft but deep and everyone in overcrowded pathmark was so nice to me - the threat of a storm (even a small one does not bring out the best in poeple)

Edited by knjsavy

• 2 months later...

Plenty is plenty good. It's a cuddly pumpkin with yummy fig and watermelon coming up close. There is something distinctly bready or yeasty about this one, which reminds me of Blessed Sacrament, although this element doesn't have the same strength by any means. Steady staying power too. Really lovely, worth your time!

Edited to add that, trying it again after a while, I think I get a bit more cucumber element at the end now, something "hollow" and slightly vegetative. Not a negative impression, this is a good thing.

Edited by Nightlife

• 3 months later...

This one is interesting! I get pumpkin...vanilla and something bright and juicy I think it may be the watermelon but I'm not sure!

I like this, but my mom liked it even more so I gave it to her *sigh* it would be perfect for autumn!

• 2 months later...

I got a free sample of this a long time ago. I decided to give it a try. When I first put it on it was exactly like Stealing Xmas. After the drydown it was totally different. I get an appley-spice smell. There is a lot of other stuff going on, but I'm not sure what. I don't really get the vanilla pumpkin some of the others do, but it is defintely not food on me. I really like it. It is a very crisp Autumn scent. I am glad I tried it.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one before. I got like 4 bottles of it, total! The fig amps on me, so thats what I get the most of. Everything else is like a nice fruity background. I barely get any pumpkin(not that Im complaining). Mostly it's like a wonderfully blended dessert. You eat it, can only pick out one component & go to the rest. That was in there? Oh I see now!

• 5 years later...