Happy Water

OK, I think this one is definitely going to be a full-bottle purchase!

I am having a hard time picking out individual notes on this one, but I think I get something lemony (or citrusy) and a light floral.....maybe lavender?

This one was very bright when I first put it on, but as it dried down, it seemed to mellow and deepen. After dry down, there is a slight musky undertone which could be either a musk or the pheros......this one has a very feminine feeling to it.

I am going to make my sweetie smell this one, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be getting a full bottle, whether he likes it or not! Because *I* like it!!

Well, I wore this one today, and it turns out that my darlin' really likes it too.....SO, I just ordered a full bottle....it will be a nice, not-so-dark alternative......I like to keep a couple of those on hand for occassional use.....the alpha-nol boosts this one to a different level.....

Today, my honey had an outpatient surgery, and we spent most of the day in the hospital, but I had people smiling, laughing, and talking with me all day......and, I am talking about complete strangers....

I was really looking forward to this one. It really is very fresh and cool. I get yummy fragrant flowers and I like the fact that it has a-nol in it. IT reminds me of miasma some , this is another on the big bottle list.

This holiday my stockings are gonna be filled with LPs

I love this one. The description alone makes it worth getting at least 2 more large bottles my next purchase. Sweet Clove to attract money and deflect negative and hostile energies, Orchid for love, beauty and psychic powers. Happy Water is good stuff. I think I detect the Ylang-Ylang the most with the Jasmine coming in a close 2nd. I feel happy when I'm wearing this and others around me are too. All smiles and good positive thoughts.

Happy Water is good stuff.

I agree.....even though it isn't along the lines of most of my favorote scent types, I really like it too.....my sweetie REALLY likes it.....he is glad that I am getting a full bottle.....but, I am thinking that I may need another......

I would grab a couple if I were you, Dolly. Just please save some for me. The scent for me is taking some time to get used to. When it dries down it's really light and pretty. I'm going to experiment to see what I can layer this with.

Edited by Countesszero

a quick question...

does this one smell more fruity or less fruity than allegro? i love allegro but my TG couldnt deal with me smelling like fruits all the time :001_302:

<3

I never tried Allegro......BUT the only fruitiness that I get with this one is a SLIGHT hint of a citrusy note.......it is mostly florals......

Ahem...this was in my "Christmas Gifties" pile to add to people's packages. But I was feeling a little down today so I grabbed it to try out. Hey - A-nol is always a nice pick-me-up.

Oh - I didn't know this was an interpretation of Florida Water! I love it! Reminds me of my dearest daddy, as he would wear FL water sometimes. The faintest citrusy watery light floral. Nothing pushy about it. My mood noticeably lighter.

Dangit - appears this sample will not be part of a gift package...it may not survive past today if I keep slathering it on...and it goes on my bottle list.

I just received my first order of samples, and I am head over heels. I have only tried Happy Water so far, and I am loving it. It really did make me happy. The scent is subtle yet lingering. It mellows as you wear it, and I am not sure how to describe it - warm, clean, vanilla? I just know I was so thrilled to see it in my mail box. I really needed it today. I still have Sugared Patchouli, LP Black and LP Red to try. My next order is not far away!

I love this place!

Robbin :wub:

I just received my first order of samples, and I am head over heels. I have only tried Happy Water so far, and I am loving it. It really did make me happy. The scent is subtle yet lingering. It mellows as you wear it, and I am not sure how to describe it - warm, clean, vanilla? I just know I was so thrilled to see it in my mail box. I really needed it today. I still have Sugared Patchouli, LP Black and LP Red to try. My next order is not far away!

I love this place!

Robbin :wub:

Welcome!! You picked some great ones to start with! You will soon be an addict just like us!!

Yep, take it from another newbie addict - 2nd order turns into 3rd ... have you wishing you could grow more arms to try everything right away

I love this place!

Robbin :TotakekeBannana:

Happy Water was the big hit at our holiday party/sale last night - it outsold everything else by triple! Wow!

:666:

It is a great scent! And the alpha-nol is a nice touch!

My first phero-blend for me! (My husband already loves Pheroboy and swears to its effectiveness.) I was attracted to this because I already love Florida Water and was wearing a Hong Kong company's version (Two Girls Brand) of this classic when I saw the Happy Water release on this site. Of course I was interested to see how the ladies of LPMP would put their own spin on this classic fragrance type.

I love this so much I have just ordered another bottle. I will compare this to Florida Water blends I know of and use:

Happy Water definitely has the orange blossom,spice and florals typically found in FW blends but seems to vary in having a deeper more exotic almost resiney character underlying the orange blossoms, spice and florals,whereas FWs typically feel more cologney,having more of a lavender prescence there in the mix.

I honestly do not know if it is any pheromone effect that makes me happy when I wear this or is it just that I love this combination of ingredients and am so happy to have something Florida Water like but done by LPMP.

Whatever the reason, I do feel happy wearing this and it is wonderful on its own or worn with many of the orange-blossom,rose or tropical floral Love Potions or other perfumes I love so much.

Staying power is moderate on me. Not the longest lasting scent on me but not one that fades too quickly either.

Congrats, Robbin! (You a yoga fan?) Yep, those others are definitely worth a try019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif...enjoy the madness here!

Hi Katz,

I just saw your post today. Yes, I am a Yoga fan. I have placed two more orders since Friday. I have it bad now but I have loved all the potions I have tried.

Robbin :HAMSTE~17:

OK - wearing Happy Water from a tester and Cougar unscented.

And I am in LOVE with myself. Can't stop sniffing my arm and I am way perky given my lack of caffeine. :-)

For someone in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt - I feel rather smokin' hot too.

What a fun combo!

OK - wearing Happy Water from a tester and Cougar unscented.

And I am in LOVE with myself. Can't stop sniffing my arm and I am way perky given my lack of caffeine. :-)

For someone in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt - I feel rather smokin' hot too.

What a fun combo!

I feel the need to respond to myself. I'm sure that's crazy - but - oh well.

So the DH comes home, I ask him to sniff the Cougar unscented /Happy Water combination.

He says - smells like a candle.

I said - duh - work scent. You don't want someone smelling me and wanting to bend me over the desk.

1st Reaction - well - you would never let them. 2nd Reaction - smelling like a candle wouldn't do that anyway.

This from the man who smelled stinky cheese yesterday and attacked.

Men.

You can't live with them.

You can't kill them.

But you can dream. <evil grin>

So the DH comes home, I ask him to sniff the Cougar unscented /Happy Water combination.

I said - duh - work scent. You don't want someone smelling me and wanting to bend me over the desk.

1st Reaction - well - you would never let them. 2nd Reaction - smelling like a candle wouldn't do that anyway.

Men.

You can't kill them.

Three letters ^_^ LOL :P

Edited by Curiouschic

Men.

You can't kill them.

Well, I think the Cougar/Happy Water is more of a mood-uplifting type situation rather than a "come and throw me down on the kitchen table" combination. My honey tells me he likes Happy Water because it smells fresh and clean.....but I will add that it has never made him want to rip my clothes off. But then again, Cougar doesn't have very much in the way of copulins in it.....I am 41 and I don't think I produce ANY natural cops any more, so I need all the help I can get.....

Blatant Invitation has a hefty dose of Essence Oil in it......does the trick every time....when I want to be ravished, that is....

I'm all Hopped up on Happy Water today. My 20 something son was over for the holidays so I went easy on the sexual mones and went for the heavy Nols. He goes ballistic if I wear something like Blatant Invite or Me, Jane around him. He knows that I wear pheromones and can always tell.

I wore an excessive amount of Happy Water, and just a dash of Scented Cougar, , Treasured Hearts, Allegro, Sugared Roses with TAA and Bethrothal. This is such a winning feel good combination. All through the Christmas festivities there was "Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Me" Well today at work I decided to use the same combo. I feel and smell Grreeaat. I've only been here an hour and everyone's been overly nice and accomodating towards me. There are smiles and well wishes galore.

This smells like water lillies and fresh aquatic florals, i am reminded of king arthur's lady of the lake, i get the freshness of new green shoots and a lightness i can't explain.

This was my first time trying this and i had a weird thing going on - i could smell it like it was a fog that followed me around but if i tried to smell from the application points i smelled nothing, i did get giddy and extra smiley at points during the day, plus i wore it at a loooonnngggg tense meeting today and everyone seemed to flow through the work with minimal complaints - we did not even get lunch - just a 15 min break.

glad i got a bottle.

Men.

You can't kill them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think I really need another bottle of this one! I wore it today, and when I went to the notary's office to get some papers notarized, she just kept saying....you smell really good! What is that? Wow. I like that a LOT. She was also all smiles.....and this is a woman who is known for being grumpy!

I swear, each time I wear this one, I get an uncontrollable urge to start hoarding! I am very surprised STILL because this is not my normal type of scent....you know....pretty, girly, almost prissy scents.....I usually go for deep, dark, almost "dirty" scents.....

BUT I am drawn to this one, and like it very much.....contemplating hoarding.....hmmmmm......

Is this too stimulating to wear as a bedtime scent? I'm thinking of trying it to help me get some relief from all the work crap and stress that rattles around in my head when I get still and quiet, and then ruins my chances of a good night's rest. I'm willing to try anything before meds.

I just wore it again today and it made me so HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. The scent makes me think of the color blue like I was in a wild flower field looking up at the blue sky on a warm spring day. The feeling of happiness was really great, it just felt so natural like the perfect day. I watched a movie had a nice dinner with my sisters. We had so much fun laughing and talking. I know I gotta get me more of this blend.

@ Darbla: I dont know if it would be too stimulating, I didnt feel a rush of energy or anything like that it was more of a feeling of well being. Although when you're that happy I know I like to do something fun. So maybe this isnt the best for night time at least not for me. I wouldnt want to waste this sleeping I would want to be awake to enjoy all the fun it brings.

I just wore it again today and it made me so HAPPYYYYYYYYYY. The scent makes me think of the color blue like I was in a wild flower field looking up at the blue sky on a warm spring day. The feeling of happiness was really great, it just felt so natural like the perfect day. I watched a movie had a nice dinner with my sisters. We had so much fun laughing and talking. I know I gotta get me more of this blend.

I do love it! Decided to hoard "just a little bit".....I have 2 bottles on the way, so that will be 3 total.....MAYBE that will be enough!

Dolly, are you sure that will be enough. I'm already on my 3rd bottle. I love everythig about Happy Water and am also going to be buying 2 more when my money fairy comes back next week.

Not COMPLETELY sure yet......I have various clients coming today....one who is a JERK and needs for me to wear Dominance, and a few that I don't want to scare off.....so, I am going to try tempering the Unscented Dom with Happy Water and see what happens.....

• 5 weeks later...

I hadn't planned on trying this because I'm not big on florals...and Allegro didn't wanna work for me, but then I got a sample in my latest Scent Addict order (Cindy always knows things, heh) and upon application it reminds me of Chanel No 5; which is nuts, I know. It's a very lovely and balanced floral scent and seems perfectly suited to a-nol in that I do get that feeling of lightheartedness. I don't know if it's all-the-way-Happy for me, but it's very well done. :)