BRAG on your favorites

Nakai Nectar is a lovely scent but I will let you know that I can note the cops in this blend. Let it drydown before letting him smell it. I wore it today, LOVE it, but still note cops when I put it on. :)

Not everyone likes honey, I am so not honey ho :) Personal preference. It may be that scent note and not the pheros. And just so you dont get sad, I have MAYBE one honey scent, but MANY great phero scents AND perfumes. Lots of great LP's if you have to avoid honey for your honey :D

I'm really thinking it's the scent note. I'm finding my way through all of the goodies and samples that I've got and am starting to find some that I think will work. Lovin' my LP:Red and To Soothe a Broken Heart and he seems to like those as well. It's all good! And I am working my way through some pheros and am experimenting, which is also good!

I appreciate all of you taking the time to help me out and encourage me!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really thinking it's the scent note. I'm finding my way through all of the goodies and samples that I've got and am starting to find some that I think will work. Lovin' my LP:Red and To Soothe a Broken Heart and he seems to like those as well. It's all good! And I am working my way through some pheros and am experimenting, which is also good!

I appreciate all of you taking the time to help me out and encourage me!

Well youve got the right attitude :) The discovery of scents that are just right with your chemistry is lots of fun. Lil sad at times when your skin makes a BEAUTIFUL scent go off.

Thia forum is soo fabulous because of the encouragement of the ladies. It is so great to have you on here.

So what are your top 5 fave scents so far?

I train DH - if I am wearing a scent that he doesn't much lurve, but I think is sexy, I give him a big ole dose of lovemakin'. Thereafter he associates the scent with good times.

Pavlov ain't got nothing on me.

Works every time, doesn't it?

I have also found that my sweetie may find a particular scent just "okay", but when I take the same scent and later layer it or boost it with pheros, he will often fall in love with it......

He seems to be liking LP:Red so I think it'll be good for layering.

OK, I have just mixed up what I think will be the BOMB......a 10 ml bottle with 4 ml BI, 3.5 ml of SS4W, and about 2.5 ml of Dirty Sexy.....OMG. I am SOOOOOO going to be trying this one on my darlin next week......surprisingly, even that small amount of Dirty Sexy covers the copulins in BI very well......I want to eat my own arm with this blend.....

OK, I have just mixed up what I think will be the BOMB......a 10 ml bottle with 4 ml BI, 3.5 ml of SS4W, and about 2.5 ml of Dirty Sexy.....OMG. I am SOOOOOO going to be trying this one on my darlin next week......surprisingly, even that small amount of Dirty Sexy covers the copulins in BI very well......I want to eat my own arm with this blend.....

OMG!!! OMG!!!

This sounds sooo....I can't find the words..... I MUST have this!!!

:)

surprisingly, even that small amount of Dirty Sexy covers the copulins in BI very well......

Now see, I think Dirty Sexy is so intense that it doesn't surprise me it makes a good cover for BI.

Now see, I think Dirty Sexy is so intense that it doesn't surprise me it makes a good cover for BI.

I WISH Dirty Sexy was intense on me.......that way, I wouldn't have to wear so much of it......on me it is rich and resinous, but smooth and mellow at the same time......so much so that I can bathe in it and it wouldn't be overpowering......

OMG!!! OMG!!!

This sounds sooo....I can't find the words..... I MUST have this!!!

:018A1D~14:

Rosebud, it would probably also work really well with Down & Dirty.....that scent has the type of notes that really hide the copulins.....

Oooh I want to mix up some Dirty super Sexy Blatant invitation!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I can bribe a sample of it out of you. OR Once I get my decanting supplies, maybe I can figure how to do it on my own :love:

Oooh I want to mix up some Dirty super Sexy Blatant invitation!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I can bribe a sample of it out of you. OR Once I get my decanting supplies, maybe I can figure how to do it on my own :D

Its quite simple to do once you get some bottles and pipettes.....I don't think you're gonna be able to pry this away from me.....I also mixed up one last night with some Dark Seductions......OOOOOOOH......these two mixes are absolutely SINFUL! I think I am going to do this with some of my other faves.....it's not like you are phero-ing a whole bottle.....just using a little bit of the scent.......Messalina is next in line.....

Rosebud, it would probably also work really well with Down & Dirty.....that scent has the type of notes that really hide the copulins.....

OH, I might have to try that! I think I'll want to try and get my hands on a second bottle of D&D first though, the other one is sooo precious... And I'm running a bit low on BI to be mixing up stuff I reckon...just 1/2 bottle left....how do I do this?

OH, I might have to try that! I think I'll want to try and get my hands on a second bottle of D&D first though, the other one is sooo precious... And I'm running a bit low on BI to be mixing up stuff I reckon...just 1/2 bottle left....how do I do this?

Well, I measured mine with a little plastic pipette.....and an empty roller bottle....

Dolly do your pipettes have metric measurements on them? I never can figure how you guys measure in mls...my brain doesn't work that way. Could you give us a guideline like "fill the bottle 1/3 with blah blah, then fill it to 3/4 with blah, then add a generous pipette of fragrance."? I get too confused with all the precise measurements!

Thanks Dolly.... I meant how do I manage to use them up so quickly though :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA....sorry, it was way too early in the morning!

Dolly do your pipettes have metric measurements on them? I never can figure how you guys measure in mls...my brain doesn't work that way. Could you give us a guideline like "fill the bottle 1/3 with blah blah, then fill it to 3/4 with blah, then add a generous pipette of fragrance."? I get too confused with all the precise measurements!

Well, you could eyeball it, I guess.....a standard LP bottle is 10 ml.....you'll have to do the math.....I can't do any detailed calculations this early in the day!

But yeah, the pipettes that I get from my bottle lady are graduated, and are marked.....they are 1 ml from the tip to just below the bulb......

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh thanks to SB I have some mixing supplies! I NEED to find a good Canadian distributor so I can stock up. :)

BUT I do have enough to do one fabulously amped dirty sexy so I am going to do that after this post :)

Do you reuse pipettes or empty roller bottles after you finish (empty) a mix? And if so how do you wash it so you get the scent all gone. I dont want to mix it in the pipette...

Mixed me up one, since I LOVE Dirty Sexy...AND OMG you are right Dolly this covers the cops SO well!!!

And it smells soooo good like dirty sexy...but yet a lil deeper, like it has a secret :)

Mixed me up one, since I LOVE Dirty Sexy...AND OMG you are right Dolly this covers the cops SO well!!!

And it smells soooo good like dirty sexy...but yet a lil deeper, like it has a secret :magicstick:

Oh, it has a secret alright! A big one! I am going to be wearing this one tonight....teehee.....

Do you reuse pipettes or empty roller bottles after you finish (empty) a mix? And if so how do you wash it so you get the scent all gone. I dont want to mix it in the pipette...

Thanks for asking this. I've been wanting to know about cleaning the empty bottles and reusing them, as well (not that I've emptied any yet, mind you!).

I wash bottles and accessories in warm soapy water, rinse well and then let them sit in witch hazel for a day or two - I've found witch hazel to work the best, especially on the stubborn plastic parts that hold scent.

Pipettes are much harder, usually I just throw them out and after one use. Sometimes I wash soapy water and then witch hazel through the bigger ones several times and then let them sit with WH in them. But it's a lot of effort.

I wash bottles and accessories in warm soapy water, rinse well and then let them sit in witch hazel for a day or two - I've found witch hazel to work the best, especially on the stubborn plastic parts that hold scent.

Pipettes are much harder, usually I just throw them out and after one use. Sometimes I wash soapy water and then witch hazel through the bigger ones several times and then let them sit with WH in them. But it's a lot of effort.

Good advice, and I've got a bottle of WH, so I'm all set! Thanks, Pony!

Oooh thanks to SB I have some mixing supplies! I NEED to find a good Canadian distributor so I can stock up. :)

BUT I do have enough to do one fabulously amped dirty sexy so I am going to do that after this post :)

Sorry, I totally missed this post.....I don't normally re-use the bottles, UNLESS I am using the same scent or phero....For instance, on one of my blends, I used an empty BI bottle, since the blend I made has BI in it anyway.....I wouldn't feel comfortable washing a bottle to try to get all the scent out of it......

Well youve got the right attitude :) The discovery of scents that are just right with your chemistry is lots of fun. Lil sad at times when your skin makes a BEAUTIFUL scent go off.

Thia forum is soo fabulous because of the encouragement of the ladies. It is so great to have you on here.

So what are your top 5 fave scents so far?

Okay, well, it's definitely the scent note and NOT the cops. Had on Nakai Nectar--WOW! I don't think it'll be an everyday kind of thing to wear, but it dried down nicely and the cops definitely had an effect.

So far, my fave five scents are: LP:Red, To Soothe a Broken Heart, Nakai Nectar, Swimming with Sharks (for work, really makes my mind work better), and JALN. I have to be very sparing with anything I wear though cause he's sensitive to scents. I'm putting To Soothe at the top of the list.

Okay, well, it's definitely the scent note and NOT the cops. Had on Nakai Nectar--WOW! I don't think it'll be an everyday kind of thing to wear, but it dried down nicely and the cops definitely had an effect.

So far, my fave five scents are: LP:Red, To Soothe a Broken Heart, Nakai Nectar, Swimming with Sharks (for work, really makes my mind work better), and JALN. I have to be very sparing with anything I wear though cause he's sensitive to scents. I'm putting To Soothe at the top of the list.

im jealous that you got the Nakai Nectar!

i wanted to try it so bad,

but i wound up getting a sugared melons that i think will be equally fabulous.

Yep. And it's funny because it has honey notes in it (which I totally amp) but my guy didn't seem to either mind it or smell it, but sure as heck noticed it!

I just had three concocted and really love them all...

21st C Venus with A-nol, B-nol and EST (my own happy water)

C&J's Treacle Trollop with A-nol and a hint of cops

Suki's Boy Bait with SS4W - this is a wonderful layering tool. Sweetens anything up and adds some SS4W~ If you missed out on the phero and there are still add-ins, this is a good one to put it in. :)

Oh.... I can't choose just one!

Of the LPMP mixes I adore LP Original with BI...and Super for Women... But obviously MeJane and Sexology come in as close runners up ;)

Of my own mixes.... I've got the love of my life Down & Dirty spiked with BI :)

And some Slave to Sin with a hefty dose of cops....

Good advice, and I've got a bottle of WH, so I'm all set! Thanks, Pony!

Witch Hazel, what is this. I have heard of it before, but have no idea its purpose or where to obtain it.

Sorry, I totally missed this post.....I don't normally re-use the bottles, UNLESS I am using the same scent or phero....For instance, on one of my blends, I used an empty BI bottle, since the blend I made has BI in it anyway.....I wouldn't feel comfortable washing a bottle to try to get all the scent out of it......

This is a good idea, I am going to be emptying some BI bottle soon, I should mix a BI blend in it.

If you like to Sooth a Broken Heart, you should try Sugared lavendar or Egg. Sounds like you have some similar scent choices to me :) Your list is FAB!

WOW! I cant believe that one is sold out! It wouldnt surprise me if someone has a tester of Nakai Nectar for you to try...

Witch Hazel, what is this. I have heard of it before, but have no idea its purpose or where to obtain it.

If you like to Sooth a Broken Heart, you should try Sugared lavendar or Egg. Sounds like you have some similar scent choices to me :) Your list is FAB!

WOW! I cant believe that one is sold out! It wouldnt surprise me if someone has a tester of Nakai Nectar for you to try...

Egg sounds kind of interesting. I've heard it mentioned but don't have any. I'm getting a trade list prepared so maybe I can get a sample that way. I'm having SUCH a blast with all of the new scents and trying phero combos too.

Witch hazel is a mild astringent. You can usually find it in the first aid section of your grocery or drug store near the rubbing alcohol.

Ahh thank-you my dear. I may have to go by my drug store for some cold meds tomorrow to get through the day...I will check then.

so far, my favorite would have to be ME, Jane! for now....

next week might be something different..heehee

I missed out on ME, Jane. Looking forward to the three new phero combos coming out soon though. Hopefully there will be something similar!

I've been using alcohol for bottles and sometimes it works. Pipettes are next to impossible for me though. They really hold the scent. I'll have to try wome WH. But the plastic really holds the scent something fierce. I ended up just getting a bulk load of bottles and vials because it was so much easier since the vials, bottles and pipettes never seemed to totally wash of the scent.

For pheros, I have ones I tend to use more, but it seems like I don't get anything for hits lately. I don't know if it's me or what. I think the problem is that I'm not around a lot of people enough to actually gauge the reactions of people. My simplified almost hermit like lifestyle has led me down a minimalist social life path. Now I have to change my routine up again and get out of this hermit like rut because it's really boring.

If you like to Sooth a Broken Heart, you should try Sugared lavendar or Egg. Sounds like you have some similar scent choices to me :D Your list is FAB!

Curiouschic!! Egg has now been rebrewed!! I'm going to get a full bottle (based on your recommendation since we do seem to like the same scents) but probably with some pheros--maybe Treasured Hearts. Do you think it's too light to get some cops in it as well??

It's going to be different from the original EGG recipe (somewhat, at least) but if it has the same base as the original EGG it is a very light scent, way too light for cops.