New Releases for December 2008!

Potion Master

AD-ResolutionPotion.jpg

Resolution Potion

A potion to help you strengthen your resolve and stick to those New Year's promises you've made to yourself!

AD-LPWinter09-w.jpg

Love Potion: Winter Solstice 2009

Hot cocoa infused! This delicious LP variant will be completed and charged on the Winter Solstice, December 21st.

AD-Effervescence.jpg

Effervescence

This sparkling glamour potion will make you shine!

AD-TimeTravel_sm.jpg

Time Travel Potion

Is this a new year, or an old one? A potion for easing one into the meditiative state conducive for astral travel!

AD-Ashes2Dust2.jpg

Ashes to Dust - Incarnation II

A potion to banish the old and welcome the new! Our newest incarnation of this ritual fave has a whole new scent but the same intent - a perfect potion to use with your New Year's resolutions!

AD-SoiledDove.jpg

Soiled Dove

Honeyed tobacco and whisky stained playing cards ~ a touch of old west saloon!

AD-PCMP.jpg

PCMP: Phero Charged Money Potion

Our newest blend for wealth and prosperity, super-charged with our exclusive "Swimming With Sharks" Pheromone Blend!

AD-AmberEnchantment.jpg

Amber Enchantment

Deep resins, bathed in pink sweetness!

AD-ArmedDangerous.jpg

Armed and Dangerous

Arm yourself with this dangerously sexy blend of white musks, citrus, and creamy light vanilla!

AD-FinnishPleasure.jpg

Mielihyvä

Mielihyvä is the Finnish word for pleasure, and one can't help but enjoy this blueberry based potion with notes of grapefruit, spice, rose, and apricot. Give yourself over to pleasure!

And a new Private Edition to share!:

AD-DollyDarkSide.jpg

Dolly's Dark Side

Our dear, dear Dolly has a dark side! Dark resins, black musk, vanilla oleo and deep florals - mmmmm!

I pop out of the forum for just a couple hours and LOOK at all the new temptations. I was geared toward not receiving new smellies for awhile. WOW!!! These look amazing.

Like Therapygirl, I was unaware I needed to start stalking...now I'm anxious and impatient. I was calm, now anxious and impatient...calm, now anxious... ^_^

This is REALLY strange. I have been looking for oils to help with astral travel. I've bought a couple and even some tea already. In fact, I was even looking again today. If I would have only waited, Mara and Danna would have come out with one! Are you guys watching me...? :unsure:

Edited to add the freakiness...

Edited by Jo Anna

Time Travel! I wonder if that stuff will work with dreams too? I find I tend to astral travel, unintentionally, in my dreams. (I have had some deja-vu experiences related to dream astral travel!) Though I tend to travel in space rather than time...maybe this stuff will enhance these experiences?

And I so need a Resolution potion. I've given up making new year ressies because I break them within a minute of making them!

Edited by whiskerswhispers

OMG, these look amazing, the artwork is fantastic, what to do, what to do, i was gonna wait until after the holidays to order but i can't wait.

Is there any way we can make advance orders?

I know--KNOW, I tell you--that Soiled Dove won't work for me. But the concept and art made me laugh so hard . . . It's just perfect.

"Cigarettes, whiskey, and wild, wild women . . ."

can I order now ? can I ?

I did !!

Edited by liz

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dolly's Dark Side!! YAY!! Sounds exactly like what I asked for!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I need at LEAST 2 bottles of that! My sweetie is almost as excited as I am to get to sniff that one on me......

I can see full bottles of several of these new releases in my future!!

Edited by Dolly

Merry Christmas to me again! yikes!

Edited by rmc

AD-ResolutionPotion.jpg

Resolution Potion

A potion to help you strengthen your resolve and stick to those New Year's promises you've made to yourself!

AD-LPWinter09-w.jpg

Hot cocoa infused! This delicious LP variant will be completed and charged on the Winter Solstice, December 21st.

AD-Effervescence.jpg

Effervescence

AD-TimeTravel_sm.jpg

Time Travel Potion

Is this a new year, or an old one? A potion for easing one into the meditiative state conducive for astral travel!

AD-Ashes2Dust2.jpg

A potion to banish the old and welcome the new! Our newest incarnation of this ritual fave has a whole new scent but the same intent - a perfect potion to use with your New Year's resolutions!

Oh wow. Looking very good ladies. I'am totally eyeing the new "Ashes To Dust" potion. wow!

I've just placed my order for the new releases. Yeah Baby!!

I couldn't help myself either and just placed my order for the new releases. ;)

They all look amazing. The "Time Travel" potion iam quite curious about that one because I myself astral travel in dreams often and find myself having De Ja Vu like all the time especially since I've started using the potions as well as seeing through other dimentions and etc...but they all look amazing. I'am also excited about "Ashes To Dust" that just looks crazy good and "Resolution" because every year my damn resolution is to lose 10 pounds....lols!

Edited by AncientGoddess

I've ordered mine too! Along with a couple big bottles of the Dolly's Dark Side.....that one is SURE to be a favorite of mine! Of that, I am positive!

Ladies you MUST tell me how to order the new ones. i can't seem to do it from the gift shop or home page.

HELP

You can purchase the monthly sample pack by going to the gift shoppe, sample page, and choose "monthly collection"....the link is here

Resolution

Ashes To Dust II

Armed and Dangerous

are all screaming my name! ;)

Check you out Darbla!! I LOVE the new avatar.

Like you, I think this new batch has a lot of new scents with my name written all over them. ;)

:0486: .... Yeah that about sums it up! lol I cant wait to try the Winter Solstice blend, those are always so good!

Chili peppers,

Pixie

PS OMG Darbla! Love that avatar!!

did you order the new ones already? If so how - do tell - this newbie needs her fix!

Sorry knjsavy :thumbup: ! just read this, but looks like Dolly came to your rescue.

liz :001_tt2:

can we order the full size now too ? HBTM, again.

Edited by liz

AD-ResolutionPotion.jpg

Resolution Potion

AD-LPWinter09-w.jpg

AD-Effervescence.jpg

Effervescence

AD-TimeTravel_sm.jpg

Time Travel Potion

AD-Ashes2Dust2.jpg

I just placed my order for the new releases! YAY !

I cant wait to try Time Travel and Amber Enchantment.

I just placed my order for the new releases! YAY !

I cant wait to try Time Travel and Amber Enchantment.

I can't wait to try them ALL...... :wub:

Oh boy, there's a bunch there that I'm going to have to test...

I feel like that scene in the Godfather where Al Pacino says "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

There are always going to be new ones I'm going to have to try and then buy oodles of... I'm such a junkie.

Edited by starlitegirl

I agree, Starlitegirl, I feel the same way. Curses!!!

I know this sounds weird, but I'm most excited for the Time Travel Potion, but I know I'm going to love attacking ALL of them.

What a great problem we have. ^_^

I agree, Starlitegirl, I feel the same way. Curses!!!

I know this sounds weird, but I'm most excited for the Time Travel Potion, but I know I'm going to love attacking ALL of them.

What a great problem we have. ^_^

Seriously! I'm still picking through the old ones and ordering like mad. I'm like a junkie hooked on LP crack. HA!

I'm really curious about Time Travel Potion because just this last week I've started meditating again. I used to be able to go into a meditative state anywhere at will but then I stopped for some foolish reason. Oh yeah... life. HA! So if this can help me get back to my happy floating place, count me in.

And then of course there's another LP winter solstice with COCOA and WALNUT?! Are they kidding?! That's calling to me from 3,000 miles away. Oh yeah, there goes my play money for this month.

There are several from this month that are screaming my name... I am looking forward to them. Just when I thought I was settled... I have decided on a great motivator for acheiving my goals, however...

I just joined a gym last month and have decided to reward myself for going. Each time I go, I will put a $5 bill in a jar. That will be my LP money. I can only order if there is money in my jar... Hmmm... I am thinking four bottles a month sounds good...

Mara/Danna ? is "Dolly's Dark Side" part of the monthly sampler ? or is that a 'separate' choice to order ?