New Releases for December 2008!

Potion Master

Hey ladies,

In case you didn't know, the majority of the new scents are up and running on the Perfumerie page. Time Travel Potion, Resolution Potion, and PCMP are the only ones not available to play with. ^_^

Hey ladies,

In case you didn't know, the majority of the new scents are up and running on the Perfumerie page. Time Travel Potion, Resolution Potion, and PCMP are the only ones not available to play with. ^_^

I love knowing the key notes and seeing how they list them because I can generally determine it something won't work on me. There are a few more that look like they have a good chance of working well for me now that I can see the descriptions. YAY!

Mara/Danna ? is "Dolly's Dark Side" part of the monthly sampler ? or is that a 'separate' choice to order ?

The lovely ladies can correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that it is my special request that they made enough of to share......one of those "private editions".....

The lovely ladies can correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that it is my special request that they made enough of to share......one of those "private editions".....

Dollyeeeeeeeee, no comprendo, splain please !

yay to those of you who are original enough to come up with private editions. I've been thinking of a custom sugared blend of vanilla and patchouli and the third element stumps me. I guess I wouldn't be much of a potion master. So to those of you who are, hats off to you!

Try amber as your third element.......YUMMY......I always have loved amber and vanilla together......

Okay..... I'll order it w/o a sniff and I DO SO enjoy 'Honeyed Seductions".

what's vanilla "oleo" ?

Okay..... I'll order it w/o a sniff and I DO SO enjoy 'Honeyed Seductions".

what's vanilla "oleo" ?

No clue.....I just asked for a darker vanilla......

No clue.....I just asked for a darker vanilla......

Wondered if because 'oleo' is a margarine, that perhaps it was like a 'buttery' vanilla ? does that make sense ?

It appears that oleo is actually a term for oil, coming from the oleic acid which is an unsaturated fatty acid found in many plants and animals; thus the margarine connection. The references I can find to vanilla oleo in FDA documentation actually refer to vanilla oleo-resin or oleoresin, which is a a semi-solid concentration of vanilla flavoring.

I am sooooo excited, everyday i check my email several times hoping to see the your package has shipped email b/c i know once it is shipped i receive a few days later

i am becoming this smiley face twin :BananaRow: (daydreaming and drooling)

It appears that oleo is actually a term for oil, coming from the oleic acid which is an unsaturated fatty acid found in many plants and animals; thus the margarine connection. The references I can find to vanilla oleo in FDA documentation actually refer to vanilla oleo-resin or oleoresin, which is a a semi-solid concentration of vanilla flavoring.

Thanks scourger !!