Anyone combined PP with either TH or TC?

I'm trying to decide the next order. I have a business function next month where I have the chance to make a first impression on a big crowd.

I've got confidence and project it. (One of my friends wants to know if it's hard for me to find the right sitting position with those big brass ones I've got...My answer is no. I sit just fine - thank you for your concern.)

Don't think I really need dominance - I'm swimming in it anyway. :-) Thinking it might be a good idea to get PP - thinking about Ails advice to use congruent Pheros - so that I'm "working it." And I'm a pretty happy, upbeat person so this could work well.

Has anyone combined PP with TH or TC to see what combined effects you got? And can you share? I'm a little scared that I have little control of my big mouth now - can't imagine if I got self effects from TC. Frankly, it could be career limiting. :-)

It would be nice to generate a happy, fun, LOVE her vibe at the function - so thinking PP/TH combo?

Didn't find a discussion on the archives with that combo but might have missed it.

I'm trying to decide the next order. I have a business function next month where I have the chance to make a first impression on a big crowd.

I've got confidence and project it. (One of my friends wants to know if it's hard for me to find the right sitting position with those big brass ones I've got...My answer is no. I sit just fine - thank you for your concern.)

Don't think I really need dominance - I'm swimming in it anyway. :-) Thinking it might be a good idea to get PP - thinking about Ails advice to use congruent Pheros - so that I'm "working it." And I'm a pretty happy, upbeat person so this could work well.

Has anyone combined PP with TH or TC to see what combined effects you got? And can you share? I'm a little scared that I have little control of my big mouth now - can't imagine if I got self effects from TC. Frankly, it could be career limiting. :-)

It would be nice to generate a happy, fun, LOVE her vibe at the function - so thinking PP/TH combo?

Didn't find a discussion on the archives with that combo but might have missed it.

Well, I haven't tried Popularity Potion, BUT I love both Treasured Hearts and True Confessions. Treaured Hearts will have them "spreading the love" for sure. If you want a "love her" vibe, that one will do it. Also, a combo of TH and TC works very well along those same lines.

Speaking of Dominance, though.....I am also a very dominant personality.....you may want to give a little dab of Dominance a shot (not necessarily for the particular function you are talking about though).....trust me.....I STRUT when I wear it.....it puts me in even more in my element (if that's possible).

Well, I haven't tried Popularity Potion, BUT I love both Treasured Hearts and True Confessions. Treaured Hearts will have them "spreading the love" for sure. If you want a "love her" vibe, that one will do it. Also, a combo of TH and TC works very well along those same lines.

Speaking of Dominance, though.....I am also a very dominant personality.....you may want to give a little dab of Dominance a shot (not necessarily for the particular function you are talking about though).....trust me.....I STRUT when I wear it.....it puts me in even more in my element (if that's possible).

If you are trying to project "Rock Star" plus "love" maybe PP plus Treasured Hearts?

I could see that rockin'. Maybe with a dab (tiny) of EoW for after drinks festivities?!

Have to quit sneaking a peek here and get back to wrapping. I hate wrapping. I could procrastinate on it until 1 am Christmas Day. I did last year - what would the difference be?!

If you are trying to project "Rock Star" plus "love" maybe PP plus Treasured Hearts?

I could see that rockin'. Maybe with a dab (tiny) of EoW for after drinks festivities?!

Have to quit sneaking a peek here and get back to wrapping. I hate wrapping. I could procrastinate on it until 1 am Christmas Day. I did last year - what would the difference be?!

Well, give that combo a try......BUT be sure to tell us how it works!! Mara said that she wore Blatant Invitation at a function and that it worked as a "popularity" type potion.....that might work too.....

Well, give that combo a try......BUT be sure to tell us how it works!! Mara said that she wore Blatant Invitation at a function and that it worked as a "popularity" type potion.....that might work too.....

I guess it could - I do have the BI and it's mostly men at the function. But there are enough women - and the ones scheduled in for this event are all pretty alpha too. Would not want to wear BI and get "hated on" by the rest of my gender. :-) Not a good place to spark hard feelings. If it were just a regular party for fun - I wouldn't really care.

What do you think about Dominance/Popularity Potion combo? Heavier on the PP?

I guess it could - I do have the BI and it's mostly men at the function. But there are enough women - and the ones scheduled in for this event are all pretty alpha too. Would not want to wear BI and get "hated on" by the rest of my gender. :-) Not a good place to spark hard feelings. If it were just a regular party for fun - I wouldn't really care.

What do you think about Dominance/Popularity Potion combo? Heavier on the PP?

Well, if you want the party to be lighthearted, go easy on the Dominance.....it can put your alpha vibe out there BIG TIME. I use it for work when dealing with mostly men, or women who TRY to be alpha, but I need to put them in their place.

I haven't ever been "hated on" by women when I wear BI......some younger women react in a "catty manner" when women around them wear a lot of cops, but I've never experienced that with BI....I would go with a combo of either BI/TH or BI/PP.

Edited by Dolly