I can not resist

coffeemama

Hello everyone!

I was enabled in late 2007 with a bottle of Sugared Patchouli, OMG I swear my eyes rolled into the back of head when I smelled it for the first time. :gasp:

I love resins, honey, citrus, smoke, amber, & woods. So I'm very excited to try Sugared Honeycomb & Une for Women (I'm not brave enough to try Phero Girl :omgwtf: ).

Welcome to the support group for the LP addicted. We are a strange support group in that we are actually encouraging and supporting the habit (as opposed to breaking the habit).

So true, so true......BUT, even if you end up in the poor house, you will still smell FANTASTIC!

So true, so true......BUT, even if you end up in the poor house, you will still smell FANTASTIC!

Amen to that!! I would rather smell terrific and be poor than incredibly wealthy and smell synthetic. * I say that as I'm smelling my LP: Black scented self* :frown:

Welcome to the world and obsession that is LP.

Oh these scents are so so so much better than the mass produced ones. They have a very chemical overtone that you get right away - the mass produced ones, that is.

That said, welcome to the crack den, coffeemama. Once you get started, no other perfumes will satisfy you like the good stuff here. <insert evil laugh>

Edited by starlitegirl

I ordered Sugared Honeycomb & Une & I can't wait to get them!

Oh, those are 2 great ones to start with!

two very good choices, you really can't wrong with anything you order - just have to make sure it works with your skin chemistry and if it doesn't - you can find options like a scent locket, cotton ball in the bra or trade here for something that does work for you - see how we keep you addicted - it's all in good smellin fun ^_^