Effervescence

Dolly

Now this is FRESH! Light, fresh, and bubbly. I can almost feel the bubbles tickling my nose. Not quite fruity, not quite floral.....a little of each, I guess. This woud be a fun anytime scent, when you don't want to be over-perfumed, but just want to smell clean and pretty. I like this!

ahhgghh {high pitched squel} you got the new ones already, iam soooo jealous but a good kind b/c i know you will post good reviews so it is like i can smell them from the computer screen

ahhgghh {high pitched squel} you got the new ones already, iam soooo jealous but a good kind b/c i know you will post good reviews so it is like i can smell them from the computer screen

Like scratch n sniff.....hehe.....

Ah, this is one of the few new samples I ordered. I'm excited to get this one in my grubby little fingers. You can't go wrong with the bubbly!! :A002:

• 2 weeks later...
Linden and Apple are both ingredients for immortality and preservation of youthful beauty, while Guava is a fruit of Venus and for the preservation of fertility; and it is also said to invoke images and fantasy. The combination of these ingredients is fabled to work like a rejuvenation potion, to invoke a youthful guise.

• GUAVA ~ Encourages romantic notions and fantasy. Fertility, love.

• LINDEN BLOSSOM ~ Strong protective force, attracts love, immortality, luck, restful properties.
  • APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
  • PASSION FRUIT ~ Friendship, love.

• COTTON / LINEN ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.
  • SPICES ~ Amplification of enjoyment and increase of physical sensitivities.

In the bottle: This is bright and juicy, with a hint of something like pine backing up the fresh fruitiness.

On wet: Kapow! The blend of the flowers with the fruit makes this into a tangy, sweet, white fruit, like white grapes ought to taste but don't. The pine is somewhere in the background, giving this a refreshing zing.

Drydown: The pine note (or whatever is making it smell like pine to me) comes forward, and this is almost exactly how I was imagining a slightly floral, extra feminine Retsina scent.

Eventually the pine wins on me, and the end of this scent is like a dry, aged pinesol, but the first several hours of it, with the bubbly fruit, are fun.

I have to remember not to wear this one to work, it made me feel and act ditzy, which was sadly counterproductive.

I got this sample today as a monthly freebie request (thanks girls)and it is awesome. Definitely effervescent and clean without being too clean if you know what I mean. The fruits are also not too acidic or overpowering. Refreshing and fun :(

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I get champagne bubbly and dry. Then there is a subtle almost peachy flavor to it. Thepeachy comes out more on the dry down. This is a nice light party scent I like the dry down :)

• 3 weeks later...

this is all guava and apple on me. mostly apple. like an apple flavored sparkling water. i hate sparkling water.

gack.

*tosses in swap pile*

• 3 weeks later...

This smells like high-end ginger ale on me, which is not surprising. It's actually not as metallic on my skin as it is in the vial, thankfully. I don't know if it's really me, but it's interesting...very crisp and clean.

• 1 year later...
I get champagne bubbly and dry. Then there is a subtle almost peachy flavor to it. Thepeachy comes out more on the dry down. This is a nice light party scent I like the dry down :winktongue:

I scored a sale bottle & I have to say it does have a nice champagne evocation. TT smelled it & actually responded that it smells good, instead of the usual 'I've smelled that before' response. Definitely need to get @ leats one more bottle before it disappears forever.

• 5 months later...

BRIGHT FIZZY champagne!!! This has an unique + unforgettable scent and has long staying power!! I can imagine my bubbly friend wearing it :):):)

• 2 years later...