Breakfast in Bed

starlitegirl

OMG!!! This was a small sample included in my order, and when I sniffed it in the vial, I knew I had to set aside time for it's own special test run because it smelled delicious. Not foody delicious, but deserving of its own time and day to sample delicious.

Since I have no other information on this one yet, the best I can say is that I will DEFINITELY buy a bottle or two the instant it comes out.

As for the scent itself, I'm fairly certain there's cinnamon in it or something that turns to a lovely cinnamon aroma on me. I'm thinking there may be some vanilla in it because I'm getting a subtle waft of something that's reminiscent of vanilla but it's becoming an underlying note on me. (I feel like a scent detective sniffing for clues!)

Okay, it's dried, and the primary note I'm getting is very cinnamon like, so I'm going to say that this masterpiece (Yes, it's that awesome!) must have cinnamon in it. Either that, or whatever is in it turns to cinnamon on me - a sweet cinnamon that makes me want to sniff my arm forever. Quite possibly there's vanilla in it, but I got that scent more when it was wet. Now, I really can't tell too much other than there's something rounding out the cinnamon that gives it some added dimension. Also, my skin eats vanilla, so it's really hard to say. The cinnamon aroma seems to be getting a little sweeter and a tad creamier. Perhaps from a vanilla. Whatever it is, it's very light and slightly creamy, creating a subtle backdrop for the cinnamon aroma.

The name certainly fits. I can't imagine any man wanting to leave you alone in bed when you're wearing this lovely number - unless it's to prepare breakfast in bed for you, which would only be his sneaky tactic to make sure you don't leave that bed, at least for a while.

Now I'm curious to see how close I was in the aromas I smell. It reminds me of LP: Red, though I haven't worn that in ages.

Wonderful job, ladies! This is a winner.

WTF?? Starlitegirl is rambling like a crazy person about some phantom fragrance and Ajia knows what she's talking about. What is this delicious scent you two are privy to? Do only the popular kids get it? :love:

WTF?? Starlitegirl is rambling like a crazy person about some phantom fragrance and Ajia knows what she's talking about. What is this delicious scent you two are privy to? Do only the popular kids get it? :love:

I got a sniffee in my box too, but haven't tried it yet.....but I will.....SOON....

Edited by Dolly

Hey all-

FYI

Due to component issues, that is all we have. Just enough for sniffies .

Just enough to wet our appetites.....

No not a custom.

It was a great idea for a release, and we ended up with about three bottles worth. Just not enough for a release. So it went to freebie land.

Now they are all gone.

*sniff*

Yes, I am STILL teh sick.

*wants green tea frappuccino and a sammich*

No not a custom.

It was a great idea for a release, and we ended up with about three bottles worth. Just not enough for a release. So it went to freebie land.

Now they are all gone.

*sniff*

Sorry you're still sick, SG. I hope you feel better soon. Green Tea anything always help me! Sammiches are good too.

I hope that in the future you ladies can come up with a similar scent because this one was terrific and I think even a moderately similar one would be great.

I got a sniffee in my box too, but haven't tried it yet.....but I will.....SOON....

me too !!

No not a custom.

Now they are all gone.

*sniff*

Well, thank you for the freebies! I am saving mine until someone actually makes me breakfast in bed....ok, that sounds erotic....like I am breakfast.....but that works too....

Hope you feel better soon, SG!!!!

No not a custom.

Now they are all gone.

Oh, I'll cherish mine if I get one of those little sniffers!

*sniff*

I hope you get to feeling better... Being sick is just the worst! I always crave ginger ale and mac 'n cheese when I am sick. Comfort foods...

No not a custom.

Now they are all gone.

*sniff*

Thank you for my sample ! And I hope you feel better soon SG! HUGS ! No kisses though ,i dont want ta catch it .

WTF?? Starlitegirl is rambling like a crazy person about some phantom fragrance and Ajia knows what she's talking about. What is this delicious scent you two are privy to? Do only the popular kids get it?

Totally, eh?! Oh how I do hope there is a sniffy in my package :blue_dancing_banana:

Hey all-

FYI

Due to component issues, that is all we have. Just enough for sniffies .

I am morning for this scent, and shedding a tear...

Oh, I'll cherish mine if I get one of those little sniffers!

I hope you get to feeling better... Being sick is just the worst! I always crave ginger ale and mac 'n cheese when I am sick. Comfort foods...

Random thought, I am odd, and when I have gone out drinking the night b4 and am feeling a lil hungover, I CRAVE sushi or seafood. ODD!

OH, and I soooo hope you feel better REAL sooooon!!!!

I guess i better cherish the sniffie i got.

It kind of reminds me of the custom aija got - sugared allspice, cinn and vanilla

It does kinda huh? B in B's kind of a softer buttery version.

SG, feel better SOON!

I got a sample of Breakfast in Bed in my package, too, and WOW! is all I can say. I have so many samples along with the things I ordered that I truly don't know what to try first. Many thanks for all the samples!

It is totally amazing and yummy! If its never coming out perhaps I will just open my vial and sniff every so often for the next 5 years .AHHHH unrealized desire such a shame! Is it really NEVER to be available.I just cant believe this!

• 2 weeks later...