Hayleys Ancient Goddess

Ajia

M & D, How do i get a bottle of this stuff? OMG its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Me wanty really bad! I dont know whats in it or how to describe it , but its wonderful! Its also has my grandbabys name!

Is there Sandlewood and vanilla?

Edited by Ajia

M & D, How do i get a bottle of this stuff? OMG its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Me wanty really bad! I dont know whats in it or how to describe it , but its wonderful! Its also has my grandbabys name!

Is there Sandlewood and vanilla?

Whaa?? There's a lot of covert samples floating around here. I have never heard of this scent. Please describe for my own jealous pleasure. :blue_dancing_banana:

Whaa?? There's a lot of covert samples floating around here. I have never heard of this scent. Please describe for my own jealous pleasure. :blue_dancing_banana:

It kinda reminds me a little bit of soul food .It has the same feel to it. I wish i was better at giving descriptions....

Whew! :)

I was feeling like the redheaded stepchild. :)

Me too! All these special addictions - er, editions - just aren't fair.

I want I want I want.

Come to me my pretties....all my little pretties (wrings hands in anticipation).

• 2 weeks later...

OK, what i thought was vanilla is actually brown sugar, the sandlewood is most prominent on me followed by the brown sugar with the patch. peeking in every once in awhile.Its so soft and warm........

Its beautiful, and i cant wait to get my full bottle!

• 3 weeks later...
OK, what i thought was vanilla is actually brown sugar, the sandlewood is most prominent on me followed by the brown sugar with the patch. peeking in every once in awhile.Its so soft and warm........

Its beautiful, and i cant wait to get my full bottle!

I get the same thing but i also get a hint of the playdoh smell - otherwise very nice

This is fantastic. Dark and light at the same moment. Ancient, yet fresh. This is warm, sweet and dripping with yummy. The sandalwood is well aged, but not overpowering and the patch is to die for. It has a slightly spicy note to it, almost like it has some cinnamon in it - but it doesn't. It is the perfect way that the sandalwood and patch come together. When it dries down, it is warm and wonderful. The brown sugar keeps this one deep, for a spectacular twist. It smells ancient, like it was found in a clay jar in an ancient tomb or burial site. After about 20 minutes, it starts to settle into a soft cloud. It keeps it's main character throughout all of the stages, with just the edges shifting. Very long lasting with good throw, yet not overbearing.

• 2 years later...

This reminds me of LP Original, only sweeter. Maybe it has the same kind of patchouli. When wet, I think the brown sugar smells like root beer to me. After drydown, it doesn't smell like LP Original mixed with root beer anymore. It smells much more subtle. When dry, it loses the sweet syrupy quality and smells more like a dry, dusty brown sugar.