Armed And Dangerous

likeprettythings

This scent is a mix of Musk, Citrus, and Vanilla. What a fun fragrance! This is what I'd picture a vintage Bond girl from the earlier James Bond films would wear. In the sample vial the musk and citrus notes werre immeadiately noticeable, but not the vanilla. Upon wearing the citrus seemed to take over on my skin. Still, I like this very much.

It's funny how different people get different things on their skin.....on my skin, the lights musks come through the clearest....I get citrus and sweet vanilla in the background.....I also get a hint of what I think is bergamot (reminds me of Early Grey tea).....

This one is nice.....could lend a playful sexy air to things.....

It's funny how different people get different things on their skin.....on my skin, the lights musks come through the clearest....I get citrus and sweet vanilla in the background.....I also get a hint of what I think is bergamot (reminds me of Early Grey tea).....

This one is nice.....could lend a playful sexy air to things.....

I have a sample of this and I love it I get a little of the musk, but predominitely I get the citrus and sweet vanilla mostly and since I am a huuuuge fan of vanilla...this smells beautiful. My sample is almost no more sooooo....I just purchase a full sized bottle with Est add in. Can't wait to get it. And Dolly you are right on with the description playful sexy

djac

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh I like this one! The citrus is so nice and bright and the vanilla makes it creamy and the musk makes it wear consistently...I think this is what I wanted CFM to smell like, sort of. This is going to be a great Spring/Summer scent!

• 3 weeks later...

gorgeous musks softened with vanilla and spiked with citrus? what could be better?!? this is all musk with a hint of citrus on me and....I LOVE IT!

• 1 month later...

Golly!

I've been thinking of trying this one out just because I read the description and now you girls have convinced me to try it out...

another reason is cause a couple of you girls said it smells like vanilla and I am a big fan of that scent! hehe and I love citrus as well...makes me feel all cheery and awake...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My skin didn't like this one. I love musk and was looking for lighter summer scents.

This was very light on my skin, almost airy and clean-soap-smelling. On myself, there is nothing sexy about this. It was all light and very clean white musk and some clean, lemony soap. I can see how this would be sexy on someone with different bodt chemistry than me.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Personally, the name of the scent was misleading. I ordered (trading post) without reading the product description so I was expecting something sexy and wild. However, I was not disappointed at all. I like this very much as it is a very uplifting scent, perfect for days when you need a gentle push to get out of bed. The vanilla didn't show up though so it must be my skin again!