January new releases?

Darbla

Correct me if I'm wrong but the newly released scents ARE the January ones. After reading this, I think it's the February releases that come out in January you're asking about, correct? :wink2: The January's release of the February scents will probably be out around the third week or so. I would imagine. It's like we're in a constant state of LP euphoria with all the new ones coming out.

The ladies post them on the home page as the month that they are created, not the month that they are for. So, for example, the ones out now are December's new releases (which are designed to be worn in January, but released in December).

I haven't received my December releases yet, so I had not even thought about January... But now that you mention it... I wonder if there will be something in there for Imbolic...

I'm so confused. As long as there are new smellies, I'm happy. I still haven't smelled this new batch of wonderfuls. :001_302:

Ssoooo, I was just on the Table of Potions and noticed COME TO ME doesnt have sold out next to it, and i think it used to .Does this mean its going to be brought back? * has fingers crossed* I really hope it does cuz i missed out on the first batch ^_^ . It went so fast! Gosh i hope this isnt just wishful thinking .

Ssoooo, I was just on the Table of Potions and noticed COME TO ME doesnt have sold out next to it, and i think it used to .Does this mean its going to be brought back? * has fingers crossed* I really hope it does cuz i missed out on the first batch ^_^ . It went so fast! Gosh i hope this isnt just wishful thinking .

*Sorry not on the come back trail*

Probably not updated in the table.

Yaaaay! :(

Have checked over and over today. Will check again again before bed...

where are they?

Waiting...waiting...tick tock...

Patience is a virtue to some people. I'm not really one of them.

Dying to know what the LP potion with Pheros will be...

checking... checking.... checking...

No new release.

Not yet.

Better living through chemistry - are there FDA approved drugs for anxiety due to an LP release?

Wondering...

Bored... and wondering...

Fooey.

Patience must be a virtue in someone else's culture/universe/alternative time & space reality.

Here in Shelly Land there is no reward for this kind of patience. Just the long, slow drain of life essence...

(Was that poetic? I am filled with ennui - so I'm checking. <rofl> And I've read one to many Anita Blake Vampire Killer novels lately so using the phrase life force essence in any sentence seems to make sense - but I'm OT again.)

WHERE or where did my little releases go? Oh where or where can they be?

checking... checking.... checking...

No new release.

Not yet.

Better living through chemistry - are there FDA approved drugs for anxiety due to an LP release?

Wondering...

Bored... and wondering...

Fooey.

Patience must be a virtue in someone else's culture/universe/alternative time & space reality.

Here in Shelly Land there is no reward for this kind of patience. Just the long, slow drain of life essence...

(Was that poetic? I am filled with ennui - so I'm checking. <rofl> And I've read one to many Anita Blake Vampire Killer novels lately so using the phrase life force essence in any sentence seems to make sense - but I'm OT again.)

WHERE or where did my little releases go? Oh where or where can they be?

Love Anita Blake Vamp books by LKH , but i kinda wish she would make them be more like 1 thru 4's books....

Love Anita Blake Vamp books by LKH , but i kinda wish she would make them be more like 1 thru 4's books....

Seriously! AB book 17 seems a tad excessive.

But on the other hand - she could write the Merry Gentry books forever IMHO. Smutty but good! It's like BI with an extra streak of EoW but in book form. <g>

Seriously! AB book 17 seems a tad excessive.

But on the other hand - she could write the Merry Gentry books forever IMHO. Smutty but good! It's like BI with an extra streak of EoW but in book form. <g>

Hahahaha true true ! MG books ,very steamy ...if only a women could have three or four men at her beck n call LOL . Just kidding !*well maybe*

Agreed. I'm kind of embarrassed to read her later books in public. She also changed her character so much that it hurts.

Agreed. I'm kind of embarrassed to read her later books in public. She also changed her character so much that it hurts.

ROFL - Agreed - if it wasn't for my Kindle (and you can't tell how trashy the book I'm reading) I'd be embarrassed too...not enough to stop reading them though.

Seriously - middle aged and married means the bulk of my thrills come from a Merry Gentry novel.

Ok - back to stalking and waiting for the new releases. :-)