A few quick opinions

Babydials

Plaisirs de Nuit - this one is really well balanced between the carnation and the myrrh and Nutmeg. A little spicy, a touch of sweetness. They seemed to take turns for which I noticed most. Nice throw too. Not something I see me purchasing, but not swapping away my sample

Happy Water - this is a bit sweeter than what I would normally wear, but it is pretty, not cloying. I can imagine that this will go over well with my nieces. Again, not something I see me purchasing, but will definitely keep my sample. I can't say anything about the happy effect. My grandmother is in the hospital and my mood is beyond brightening.

Pirate Bumbo - If you like Love Potion Green you will probably like this. I am not a Love Potion Green fan (celeried butterscotch on me). This was less annoying than LPG. After 2 hours I did not smell this one much.

That's interesting because LPG and PB smell nothing alike to me. Pirate Bumbo is fruity spicy rum, while Love Potion Green is pretty much exactly as you described ("celeried butterscotch").

That's interesting because LPG and PB smell nothing alike to me. Pirate Bumbo is fruity spicy rum, while Love Potion Green is pretty much exactly as you described ("celeried butterscotch").

Maybe I got a mismade sample, I got no rum, spicy or otherwise.

Pirate Bumbo is boozy fruity fantastic!!

Plaisir de la Nuit, the old French student in me loves saying the name, is pure spicy sexy. I get more carnation than anything for the longest time. It tones down to a softer spice after awhile, a long while.

Happy Water doesn't smell happy on me. I smell the phero in this really strongly.

I agree with SB, Pirate Bumbo and Me, Jane have a more similar smell to them. I have a love affair with Me, Jane that I can't explain. It makes me feel sexy and outrageous. :P

Pirate Bumbo is boozy fruity fantastic!!

I agree with SB, Pirate Bumbo and Me, Jane have a more similar smell to them. I have a love affair with Me, Jane that I can't explain. It makes me feel sexy and outrageous. :P

Me Jane sounds fun, but I am allegic to Banana and it makes me nervous.

You could always ask M&D is there is actual banana product in the fragrance; it could just be synthetic which I don't imagine would cause you to have a reaction, right?