Reviva Here! (New member_

revivia

My name is Andrew aka Revivia and I have prior knowledge and background from purchasing pheromones from love-scent, androtics, and adameve before....I have found this site through a google search and have a lot of great things that the other sites dont offer, such as money and popularity potions haha...I am a 20 yr old (almost 21 woot) college student, mainly using it for dating, relationship, job and social purposes.

Edited by revivia

My name is Andrew aka Revivia and I have prior knowledge and background from purchasing pheromones from love-scent, androtics, and adameve before....I have found this site through a google search and have a lot of great things that the other sites dont offer, such as money and popularity potions haha...I am a 20 yr old college student, mainly using it for dating, relationship, job and social purposes.

Welcome Andrew. :001_302: This is a wonderful website with a lot of amazing energy something the world doesn't hold enough off today but here Ive found much happiness, comfort, love and much more. Wish you luck in your journey here.

Edited by AncientGoddess

Welcome, Revivia! Nice to have another gentleman join the forum! We have a few who pop in from time to time....

There are a lot of scents here geared towards men or women specifically, but there are also a lot of the scents here can work for either men or women.....jump in and try some!! And be sure to post your reviews!!

Edited by Dolly

dang I feel so lucky haha....its amazing to have this many women and so few guys for competition...*smirks....I am 5'11, 175 lbs, tanned skin, brown spikey hair and brown eyes, and athletic body....I work at Abercrombie & Fitch and am going to try to be an actual model for them in the future.

I am thinking of buying "Men's Trial Size Collection" which includes 10 1.75 ml vials of the supposedly best, and most popular men scents for $29.95, and plus I get 2 free samples of my choice in addition which is great as well...This should be a good start for a person new to this company and I already have over $200 in my arsenal of other pheromones from other companies haha....I consider this a hobby of mine, and I am thinking about making personal colognes using perfumer's alcohol and fragrant oils....This should be tons of fun, I cant wait. I'm surprised there arent more men on here...oh well *smiles and smirks

Edited by revivia

I have recently purchased the Men's Sample Set...The 2 free samples i am getting are:

TRIAL SIZE: Bayberry and Gold (:great: - 1.75 ml

TRIAL SIZE: Sweet Revenge Potion (:blushing: - 1.75 ml

I hope the 12 diff. scents I get are good....I will report as soon as I get them.

I have recently purchased the Men's Sample Set...The 2 free samples i am getting are:

TRIAL SIZE: Bayberry and Gold ( :( - 1.75 ml

TRIAL SIZE: Sweet Revenge Potion ( :oops: - 1.75 ml

I hope the 12 diff. scents I get are good....I will report as soon as I get them.

I'm sure you'll find at least a few "for sure" in there...if you're used to using perfume OILS as opposed to alcohol-based ones, it won't be such a huge leap, either. The ones I really like in the men's collection are Excalibur, Woodland Man (w/TUTH), and the original Phero Boy. Sugared Forest is an excellent blend if you like woodsy things...hey, any time you've a question as to "can a guy wear this, we're all happy to contribute! Some of our favorites are definitely gender-friendly...

There are a lot of great men's scents....my man's faves are Bad Boy and Dominance.....they both smell great, but my faves on him are Super/UN and Down and Dirty.....

Have fun!!

Congrats! I am sure that it will be just as addicting for you as it is for us. My husband also wears LPs. That is the case of several of the ladies here. Don't be shy about starting a trading post, I am sure there are several who will trade with you.

My hubby's favs so far are Northshore, Elementary and LP #3.

Edited by sultry brunette

I will be trying out all of them for sure...I am getting a tad bored using only North Shore lately, so I will be sure to try something new tomorrow...More to come....I have already written my North Shore report in the reviews section, so go see.

The 13 samples I have are the following:

1) Love Potion #9

2) Down and Dirty

3) Odinclaus

4) Merlin's Blend

5) Love Potion #3

6) North Shore

7) Wood Land Man

8) Sweet Revenge

9) Bayberry & Gold

10) UN for Men

11) La Vie De Boheme

12) Elementary

13) Phero Boy: Dominance

Hi there - I put my sample of To Soothe A Broken Heart from the new releases on my husband last night and it smelled fantastic. I also really liked Teddy Man in the trial vial. They are both new releases, I would recommend giving them a try.

You might also watch the "What's Your Potion of the Day" forum. Several folks post what their significant other is wearing as well. Pony is the most consistent. You could get some ideas of women's scents that work well on men there.

Yeah, DH rarely ventures forth without his LP armor.

Of the goodies you have...let's see....

Merlin's Blend - great, very MANLY MAN type scent. Always surprises me how nice it is when DH wears it (don't ask me why I'm surprised, I just am)

LP3Men - not a real favorite, though he does wear it from time to time.

Northshore - wears it for something different, but it fades fairly quickly and he doesn't usually bring the vial with him. Different from most of the rest, so that makes it nice.

Woodland Man - really very nice, and should get more wear.

UN for men - is the un-phero'd version of SUPER. I've never smelled it without pheros, but ask any lady on the forum CHICK MAGNET. My all time favorite. When DH wears SUPER, I follow like a puppy longing for a pet, seriously. I have a spare SUPER (with pheros) bottle on my trade list if you're interested. DH had a back-up of it hidden away.

La Vie de Boheme - A bottle-worthy favorite. Very warm and approachable. A cuddling scent.

Elementary - also a bottle-worthy one. This one sneaks up on you, lasts all day and goes through several stages. DH wears when he wants a serious & focused vibe for the day. Hard to describe the smell...soft, male and faintly leather

PB: Dominance - I like this, but unfortunately the -none in it turns to heavy pee smell after a few hours on DH. He is very self-conscious (not to mention unable to shower mid-way through his business day) and therefore doesn't wear it often. I think several SO's on the forum do wear it and love it though. It is a nice MANLY MAN scent.

There, that'll get ya goin'. Nice to here from a man on the forum! Lots of men wear LP, but few ever post.

The PM's are disabled on this board, however if you want to exchange emails, just ping Mara and Danna at:

TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

with something like "Email Exchange Request for X" in the title so they can assist more quickly...

Hi Reviva, sorry I missed that.

I'd sell the bottle for what it cost - $30

UN is supposed to be an unphero'd interpretation of SUPER - but I believe UN is a little heavier on the lavender...

It's SCRUMPTIOUS but hubby really only needs one bottle...just a little dab'l do ya.

Hey Revivia-

This is the actual perfume SUPER with the pheromone - not to be confused with the unscented pheros-only...

Here's the page - scroll down, it's the sold out one...and actually I see it was only $25....

SUPER for Men

The pheros are great, but it's the scent of this one that just is hypnotic...it's almost eerie...DH likes that he gets DIHL (and strangely he says women's eyes will start moving back and forth - like REM sleep - and they get up in his space and just stand there dazed.) Hehehe - I'd say that is really weird, but I do the same damn thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay lol. I have recently been studying to become a bartender, got the liquor license and certification and landed a bartender's assistant (barback) job. I made $100 overall tonight, so not bad...I'll be sure to post more often from now on. Cheers!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay lol. I have recently been studying to become a bartender, got the liquor license and certification and landed a bartender's assistant (barback) job. I made $100 overall tonight, so not bad...I'll be sure to post more often from now on. Cheers!

Welcome back again...congrats on the license, certs, and new job!! You should have all of LP over to your bar sometime...hah! :):) :drink2: :CHEERS~19: <--- did not realize how many "drinking" emoticons we have!

Awesome....All the ladies are invited woot. I had a famous celebrity come to my place last night because I work at an event center, and famous people do shows there. I had a blast and love my job, and about to get another bartending job to go along with this one. I am going to bartending school in about 2 weeks, and taking a week long 40 hour course, so I will be a bartender soon enough. WOOT!

Edited by revivia

• 2 weeks later...

a belated welcome to you!!

i used to be a nightclub bartender for about 8 years...what a fun time i had. lots of money, good times, totally hedonistic. when you're young, it's a great way to develop tons of self confidence, network and if you are smart put some $$$ away, which sadly i didn't.

word from the wise:if you start making obscene amounts of money, remember don't blow it daily. even if u set a rule up to put away as little as 20/30$ per shift away, over the years, it will add up honey. i got caught up in the 'lifestyle'; restaurants, massive tipping, nightclubbing...you always say to yourself, 'hey, i can buy that 800$ leather jacket, i'll make it up in tips on friday and saturday'. it doesn't last, truly. if you don't plan for ahead, you may find out that you've gotten older, spent all your cash on pleasures and are simply left with the memories of 'good times'...which don't pay the bills.

rock it out reviva, have some fun and be smarter than i was as a bartender!

PS: if u had to pick a male LP fragrance as an all time gorgeous male scent which one would it be? I ask because I would like to buy one for my sexy man.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not replying as soon as I should have. I have 2 bartendings jobs and also work at Abercrombie & Fitch and also go to college. Last week although it was spring break for me, was full of work, partying, and having fun with friends. That being said, let me think of a good scent for you to pick for your man. Thanks a lot for your post btw. I hope to have your answer in a day or 2 after experimentations are done. Cheers.

thank you revivia, you busy boy.

i've been reading stuff her and was leaning toward super for men (if it's not sold out) and northshore. un, if super is sold out.

have fun!