Reviva Here! (New member_

revivia

Both Northshore and Sorcerer is incredibly sexy. I think you would like Sorcerer better because it actually contains pheromones, and has a sweet honey type scent that I believe most women would enjoy. I would personally recommend Sorcerer. I recently acquired it through a swap and I love it. :)

Thanks for the additonal warm welcomes. I love how some women love to mess with me and call me "boy" even though I am almost 21 haha. I am a fully grown mature adult man thank you very much. *Stands with back straight, shoulders out and chin up* ROAR :)

Edited by revivia

Mr. Goddess and I took our first cruise over the New Year!! It was an incredible experience. The staff and crew were so wonderful to us!! I must say, I don't think I could handle their schedule!! On the line we were on (Princess) they sign on for 8 or 10 months, and literally work every single day!! It's a job for the young and enthusiastic!!

Glad you're enjoying your LPs, Revivia.....yes, Socerer is some kind of sexy, FOR SURE! I love it on my man!!

I even love it on me (hee hee - i can see how this can be taken two ways)

Hope you get the cruise job, i had a friend that loved it so much he made a career out of it and he had one of less high profile jobs - helping passengers on and off with luggage and stocking the rooms with towels, shampoos and what not - it's good money and you get to travel - what more could you want - oh yeah sexy single vacationers

Thanks a lot to all of the warm greetings, good wishes etc. I wish the best for all of you ladies and the very few gentlemen on this forum in return lol. I turn 21 in August, so I have to wait until then to actually pursue a cruiseship job whenever I have the time for it. Most cruiseships require you to be at least 21 in order to work for them. I can also speak Japanese fairly fluently, as I am half Japanese/half French Canadian, so maybe I can be a translator on a cruiseship as well as a bartender :) Most people think I look Italian, Greek, or Hispanic, so go figure lol. I am majoring in business admin/management and possibly minoring in international business, so I really hope I get the time to live out my cruiseship dream for about 6 months to 1 year. Thanks to all of the readers that have looked at my thread. Cheers.

-Revivia

I'm sorry!! A verrry belated welcome and hello Reviva!!! Good luck with all your endeavors! And welcome to our forum!!! :Blusher:

:lol::blue_dancing_banana: :blue_dancing_banana: :blue_dancing_banana: :blue_dancing_banana:

Thanks a lot. You have an awesome username and really cool hair :)

I have tons of samples I still need to try and I know many of the ladies are waiting for my results, so I do apologize. I am a part of 3 pheromone/cologne sites, so sometimes it's hard to keep up lol.