OK, so my sweetie knows that I wear pheros, and even though I don't always specifically tell him that I am wearing them, I could be at any time. He also knows that I prefer darker scents, and that normally, if I am running around wearing something "deep" smelling, and urging him to sniff me, it has probably been "spiked"....and he's right!

Anywhoooo, today I decided to try something different. We had a little "tiff" last night....nothing major, just didn't see eye-to-eye on an issue, and were both a little tense and cranky when we woke up this morning. I knew also that, when he left, I wouldn't get to see him for over a week, and I really didn't want our visit to end on a bad note. Also, I wanted a little.....ahem....playtime before he left. I tried everything. He was still just a big grumpy lump sitting on my couch. So, I decided to use pheros, but wanted to go in stealth mode.

Well, after I took my shower, I slathered on Essence Oil (A LOT), with some Treasured Hearts on the backs of my hands and the frontal pulses of my neck. Then, I covered all of that with Happy Water (which my sweetie doesn't know has pheros in it).....I came in and sat down and he says...."What is that you're wearing?" And I told him the name of it. He said that he likes it, because it is very fresh and clean, and floral without being over-powering. I told him yeah, that he had smelled it before and liked it, and that I enjoy it too, because it makes a nice light statement.

So, as we sat on the couch, watching tv, his mood lightened seriously....he started joking and laughing and was back to his usual self in no time. Laughing and playing led to nuzzling, which led to necking, which led to pawing, which led to the bedroom......TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Afterwards, there was a bunch of cuddling and discussion about the little argument, what led to it, and apologies for acting like a butt-head.

I like this combo.....it really sneaks in there and does it's job.....so glad I ordered a second bottle of Happy Water! I MAY need a third!

Edited by Dolly

OK, so my sweetie knows that I wear pheros, and even though I don't always specifically tell him that I am wearing them, I could be at any time. He also knows that I prefer darker scents, and that normally, if I am running around wearing something "deep" smelling, and urging him to sniff me, it has probably been "spiked"....and he's right!

Anywhoooo, today I decided to try something different. We had a little "tiff" last night....nothing major, just didn't see eye-to-eye on an issue, and were both a little tense and cranky when we woke up this morning. I knew also that, when he left, I wouldn't get to see him for over a week, and I really didn't want our visit to end on a bad note. Also, I wanted a little.....ahem....playtime before he left. I tried everything. He was still just a big grumpy lump sitting on my couch. So, I decided to use pheros, but wanted to go in stealth mode.

Well, after I took my shower, I slathered on Essence Oil (A LOT), with some Treasured Hearts on the backs of my hands and the frontal pulses of my neck. Then, I covered all of that with Happy Water (which my sweetie doesn't know has pheros in it).....I came in and sat down and he says...."What is that you're wearing?" And I told him the name of it. He said that he likes it, because it is very fresh and clean, and floral without being over-powering. I told him yeah, that he had smelled it before and liked it, and that I enjoy it too, because it makes a nice light statement.

So, as we sat on the couch, watching tv, his mood lightened seriously....he started joking and laughing and was back to his usual self in no time. Laughing and playing led to nuzzling, which led to necking, which led to pawing, which led to the bedroom......TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Afterwards, there was a bunch of cuddling and discussion about the little argument, what led to it, and apologies for acting like a butt-head.

I like this combo.....it really sneaks in there and does it's job.....so glad I ordered a second bottle of Happy Water! I MAY need a third!

Dolly is a genius. :-)

Happy Water could make the grinch smile. I hope it doesn't show up on the 3G list soon. I could add it to the things I'd be upset I didn't get a full bottle for... worst case - I can always have them add A'Nol to a bottle of something else I suppose.

But Essence with Treasured Hearts... it has possibilities actually. Get them to want you and NOT kill you at the same time.

If I was as smart as Dolly - I'd have put that in my last order - on the hopes it saved me the invevitable fight over the CC bill and my LP addiction.

But no, I bought Dominance. Which will be great at work but won't save my bacon at home.

Shelly can be dumb.

Dolly - we're not worthy - said bowing - and dating myself.

Dolly is a genius. :-)

Happy Water could make the grinch smile. I hope it doesn't show up on the 3G list soon. I could add it to the things I'd be upset I didn't get a full bottle for... worst case - I can always have them add A'Nol to a bottle of something else I suppose.

But Essence with Treasured Hearts... it has possibilities actually. Get them to want you and NOT kill you at the same time.

If I was as smart as Dolly - I'd have put that in my last order - on the hopes it saved me the invevitable fight over the CC bill and my LP addiction.

But no, I bought Dominance. Which will be great at work but won't save my bacon at home.

Shelly can be dumb.

Dolly - we're not worthy - said bowing - and dating myself.

Oh, Dominance has had it's use in my home also.....gives off the, "I'm the boss, don't f*** with me" vibe.....

Explode or marry her... wait... :(

We shall see!!!!!

Dolly, you ARE a genius and an inspiration!

As for Happy Water -- I love this one. On gut feeling, I bought two bottles unsniffed, and I was not disappointed at all.

Yes, after I tried my sample once, I ordered a full bottle.....THEN I decided that I NEEDED a second one....I'm a hoarder.....plain and simple.....

That man is going to explode one day from all the mad scientist experiments you pull on him! ^_^

The thing is that, in the past, I have never told ANY of the men in my life that I wear pheros.....and I didn't tell him at first.....BUT since about a year ago, he is AWARE that I could be wearing them at any time....and he said he's ok with that.....

He wears Super for me.....and I recently bought him a bottle of Dominance/M for work (he had a trial vial and fell in love with it).......he wanted it more for the scent than the pheros. And, when he knows that I have a metting with one of my more "cantankerous" clients, he always says...."Don't forget to wear your Dominance!"

So, what did you name this concoction? Treasured Essence of Happy Hearts? :lol:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE.....actually, I like that name!!