New Releases for JANUARY 2009!

Kids- breathe please.

We have more!

We start with an inventory-then we RE INVENTORY after the initial rush, (ya know the GGG thread) that we add more or take away.

If something is GGG in three days-I'LL MAKE A BIG OLE ANNOUNCEMENT!! LOL

If someone is worried-email, I'll tell you the truth. (Scorpios are very blunt that way)

If I think you should hoard- I'll tell you.

I did that with Steelin Xmas and Sogni Incantati and look we STILL have some!

It's ok, just keep repeating, it's ok.

SG

Inhaling. Exhaling.

Whew. I want Sexology but no order for me until end of next week.

Off to find coffee - with a great sense of relief. :-)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids- breathe please.

We have more!

We start with an inventory-then we RE INVENTORY after the initial rush, (ya know the GGG thread) that we add more or take away.

If someone is worried-email, I'll tell you the truth. (Scorpios are very blunt that way)

SG

*Takes deep breath*

I knew you would step in SG. YAY! (and thank you)

Is it okay for me to blame the panic on mercury retrograde?

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Kids- breathe please.

We have more!

SG

This post tickled me! The voice of reason steps in! Thanks SG!

It's so funny...when I first happened across the site (after reading about Hamantaschen in Marcy's food blog) I read some of the posts here...and thought "Oh, those people are exaggerating! No way this stuff is THAT good, right?!" Heh...then my first order. Ok, it was shock because perfume OILS are so different in nature than commercial. Now I'm saving up for the yearly sampler deal...oh yes, they're THAT good. Word gets out, the ladies get more press...isn't it just a matter of time before they TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!?

pinkyAndTheBrain-1.gif

LOL! Whaddya wanna do tonight, Pinkie?

bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I have a full bottle of the previous edition of Betrothal. It is a beautiful scent, I hope that you will like it.

I read the really nice reviews so I went with the full bottle without trying it first. I hope it'll work with my body chemistry.

Broke down and ordered New Release Sampler and Sexology, still on the fence on whether I should wait till payday to order 'Morrocan Nights and Phero Enhanced LP:Original w/diff CC :rolleyes:

Have you ever smelled Classic Seduction? There's a bit of a "silk sheets" evocation in that one...there's a way to blend notes to make you think of things like that.

Ooh, I want the LP with BI so so so bad! Next week...next week. :Hug_emoticon:

Hey mydogdaisy...how you been girl?

Yeah, There are like two bottles that I want really bad but since I just ordered the monthly sampler and one order just arrived I really do have to hold off til next week.

Hey Ladies,

Oh my Sexology is already on the Low Stock section?? already?? I didn't even get a chance to try the sampler yet. :blink:

Wait! What about Love Potion Original Limited Edition??? I was strongly thinking about getting a big bottle of that one. Hmmm!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hey Ladies,

Oh my Sexology is already on the Low Stock section?? already?? I didn't even get a chance to try the sampler yet. :blink:

Wait! What about Love Potion Original Limited Edition??? I was strongly thinking about getting a big bottle of that one. Hmmm!

Actually it's not on the low stock. Sinister Girl cleared that up so no worries about it. I don't think anything is that low that it would sell out before the links are even completed.

Actually it's not on the low stock. Sinister Girl cleared that up so no worries about it. I don't think anything is that low that it would sell out before the links are even completed.

Yep, thats what I thought so too . It couldnt be on Low Stock already! Then we would all be doomed keeping 1 sampler of Sexology locked up in a safe like its gold from ancient egypt or something...hehehe! :blink:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hey mydogdaisy...how you been girl?

Yeah, There are like two bottles that I want really bad but since I just ordered the monthly sampler and one order just arrived I really do have to hold off til next week.

Hey D!! :D I'm so glad to see you here, I've been thinking about ya!

Things are going good. I just ordered two custom sugar'ds (that doesn't look right does it?) and the lovely Danna has some on hold for me as well. The bills are being neglected but on the bright side...I will be the best smelling homeless woman ever!

Just kidding! :001_302:

Has anyone gotten a shipping notificatoin on these yummies?? ;)

I'm so excited that I just can't stand it anymore. It's bad enough we've been stuck in a continuously time-looped Mercury Retrograde, but this is horrible torture. I feel like this... :D

I think the ladies told me mine was shipped just shortly after the announcement came up on the site. Although the Canadian postal service seems to take awhile. Mine I am hoping is somewhere close ;) Although if no other ladies have gotten one, then mine is probably weeks off lol :D

Mine shipped the day the private editions went up. Tuesday I think. I was hoping I'd get them for today or tomorrow, but monday isn't so bad. I usually get them within the week. I'm just not big on being patient for what I want.

:D

Edited by starlitegirl

I haven't received a shipping notice, but I check my e-mail 4, 5 or 6 times a day hoping to see it!

I got the monthly sampler so I could try them all & the anticipation is killing me!!!! :D

The notices of shipment don't always come. Something wonky with stamps.com I think. I know I've had orders where I never got any notification from anywhere.

The notices of shipment don't always come. Something wonky with stamps.com I think. I know I've had orders where I never got any notification from anywhere.

Really!?!? This only my second order so I just assumed you got a notice every time. So theoretically my package could be on it's way to me right now!?!? :D

I have 3, count 3, orders I'm waiting on. It's killing me. I have no shipping notice, but like Starlitegirl says, sometimes you don't get one, and then SURPRISE, you have goodies. :blue_dancing_banana:

I have 3, count 3, orders I'm waiting on. It's killing me. I have no shipping notice, but like Starlitegirl says, sometimes you don't get one, and then SURPRISE, you have goodies. :blue_dancing_banana:

I have no doubt they'll be here by monday when mercury retrograde releases them (but I'm still hope that I might get them tomorrow!).

I am at the mercy of the mailman or woman in my case. :)

I am still waiting on the December sample goodies I ordered. Hee hee! I ordered my custom sugar at the same time, so I was doomed to have a longer wait. :blue_dancing_banana: It doesn't feel any better, but it makes it more understandable.

I received a stamps.com notice at 9pm last night!! I have three orders outstanding, but I think this is for the ones on the 22nd and 23rd!! Squeeeeeee!! I'm in the L.A. area, so I might get these as early as Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately, because of the size of the orders (!) I will have to wait until the next day and go to the p.o. to sign for them. I wish my postal carrier came at 8am when I was still home!!

Oh, and there will be some EoW oil in there. I hope it's sealed up really tight, so I don't get any funny looks at the p.o. :banana052:

I am at the mercy of the mailman or woman in my case. :D

I am still waiting on the December sample goodies I ordered. Hee hee! I ordered my custom sugar at the same time, so I was doomed to have a longer wait. :banana052: It doesn't feel any better, but it makes it more understandable.

Girl, where in this solar system do you live? I think you need to move!

Girl, where in this solar system do you live? I think you need to move!

Hee hee! I live in the great white Alaskan north. :clapW2: I've actually forgotten what I ordered. :woohoonaner2gy: I know I'll really like it though.